Their Pure White World..Their Home!

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok Copy pasting from the AT because I love MaNan till eternity.

Best part of the episode for me.
When Nandini says:
Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai.

She wanted to go away from this evil world. She wanted to go to the world where everything is white and clean .Every relation is pure. Every human is a human and not a devil wearing the mask of humanity.
She wanted to fly away to the place.. where everything is good. She wanted to believe that there is still a place where everyone is harmless and white.
It was written on her face..she still has a hope that in her world everything is right..fine..so she asked Manik to take her HOME. The real HOME. Their home!
Their world. Their pure white flawless world. where love exists. She felt like an alien..she had no emotions on her face. Because this was not her world.
So she asked him to take her HOME.
And her home is MANIK. His heart..his love!!

This scene took my heart away.
Such a small scene..but M in love with them again.

Awww...Nandu...I love you.

Niti Nailed it today!!
The same night she felt two extreme emotions. One was the best gift of her life and the other shook her existence.

I repeat NITI NAILED IT. SHE IS A STAR.

Also,

Special mention to the scene where Manik is unable to utter a word. He so wanted to comfort her ..but words refused to come out.
Those big doe eyes ..once full of life and chirpyness were now emotionless...lifeless..empty..
He was half broken to see his girl standing there ..without like a body without soul..no expression..just plain pale face. No tears.No smile.
It stabbed his heart.He wanted to console her.
But words refused.

Parth was splendid here. I can't get over his helplessness and his guilt.

Lastly ..
PaNi is MaNan...MaNan is Life. Enough is said.

P.s I cannot really frame the scene. Damn my feelings ..but words..Gaahh!
But I just tried for the sake of MaNan.
Damn i regret to have a weak vocubalary.
Maafi for typos (if any)
Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who told you you cant express well...these words are love CooChi...
And the episode is so brilliant...

Its all about true love...

The moment he sees her safe, he is relieved...the love in his eyes...the helplessness when he sees her in so much pain...and her silence...its killing him...

and you are very gud with words ..bas❤️
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

Who told you you cant express well...these words are love CooChi...

And the episode is so brilliant...

Its all about true love...

The moment he sees her safe, he is relieved...the love in his eyes...the helplessness when he sees her in so much pain...and her silence...its killing him...

and you are very gud with words ..bas❤️

Thanks Mams!
I just tried.
🤗
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coochu baby! this is so beautiful...i love each and every word and WILL comment in detail later..
I PROMISE u, kay?

For now, take these words about the epi that i posted on AT

Numb and silent, she looks on through glassy, dull eyes, through a haze of tears and a rush in her brain, the people who love her talk to her...She nods and shakes her head at relevant moments as she looks on.

And he brings her back home..back to reality, back in his arms. As he does so, the pain overwhelms her, the fear, his relief and his love washes over her in waves...it's too much..

'Please take me home' she says to him

And he does. 
Home is with her, home for now is a place of safety, of familiarity, of family: Rishab, her room, chacha-chachi..

He asks her to take a shower, that it will make her feel better...he doesn't leave her be. 
Not even now.
Under the shower, he gently but firmly rubs off the dirty scent of HIS touch, that cheap man who DARED to hurt his Nandini..he caresses her face, and she lets it wash over her, his love, his immense love is more warming than the warm water from the shower...
Her blood starts to flow again. And as he touches her cut earlobe, she aches. It is too much pain, but he reigns in his anger with a firm hand (she registers that it takes him too much to do so) and he..he gently washes away the blood and dries her face with a towel.

That is all she wanted tonight: a world of their own...a beautiful memory..theirs. their beginning..
and here they were, two children: a girl, broken and betrayed by her innocent acceptance of purity of heart and relations between a student and a teacher.
And a boy, ignoring his surge of anger under waves of love for this girl, hurt, but never broken.

He will wait, he will ensure she lives and laughs and loves, that she smiles with her bright innocence again..for him, with him, at him. Anything for her smile.
Everything else can wait.
For now

'I wait for you like a lonely house 
till you will see me again and live in me. 
Till then my windows ache'

And ache he will. So long as she does.
Each pang, each nightmare she suffers, she will get through it.

I cried after watching the episode..
Niti and Parth: I am in awe of their acting. Not only do I respect them immensely, I am IN LOVE with their acting.
They DESERVE all the praise they get and MORE. So much more.

I ached for nandini today, and for manik. I ached WITH manik for nandini...she was a lost girl, looked so fragile..like she'll break in a gust of wind..

I am so happy she has a family and friends who will do anything to keep her happy.
baby needs ALL the pampering she can get.
I wish..oh how I wish she gets okay soon...

Chachi's guilt made me feel so so sad...it was heartbreaking :((

I loved the episode but I cried alot.. :(

CooChi thumbnail
Geet...!!!! 🤗
Thank you for your words!!!
😳
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love the post ! beautifully described. I too thought the same she asks him to take her home so here is what i posted on another thread. I don't want to post the whole thing cause it was kinda lengthy..so here are pick and choose parts.

He found her but she is still lost, she may physically be there but a part of her is still trapped with the Pandit. That why she tells him: ."Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai."  He is her anchor. He is her home. She wants to walk away from this evilness; she just wants to go back to her home where there is love and warmth. She wants to go back to her home, her Manik

His touch is magic. His love is magic. Somehow he is able to bring her home. Her eyes, no longer are they vacant. They have pain in them, sorrow in them, and love, her eyes still have love in them for Manik. Found it absolutely beautiful how she brought the white towel over his head too. Once again they are cocooned by purity. Their foreheads touch. They eyes close. And they are back in their own world, blanketed by nothing but purity. Manik and Nandini are home after a long night. 

- Reya <3

CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Love the post ! beautifully described. I too thought the same she asks him to take her home so here is what i posted on another thread. I don't want to post the whole thing cause it was kinda lengthy..so here are pick and choose parts.

He found her but she is still lost, she may
physically be there but a part of her is still trapped with the Pandit. That
why she tells him: ."Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe
ghar jana hai."
He is her anchor. He is her home. She wants to walk away from this evilness;
she just wants to go back to her home where there is love and warmth. She wants
to go back to her home, her Manik

His touch is magic. His love is magic. Somehow
he is able to bring her home. Her eyes, no longer are they vacant. They have
pain in them, sorrow in them, and love, her eyes still have love in them for
Manik. Found it absolutely beautiful how she brought the white towel over his
head too. Once again they are cocooned by purity. Their foreheads touch. They eyes close. And they are back in their
own world, blanketed by nothing but purity. Manik and Nandini are home after a
long night.

- Reya <3

👏
IKR. The expressions and the whole dialogue were of a few seconds but the impact it had on me was massive.
The last scene..towel scene..it was their cocoon..their shell..in which they were together..away from the world of liers, cheats,..evils and devils.
They bared themselves ..their souls..for they knew it..the trust is still intact.
What a bliss the scene was.
And thank you for giving your words. It means a lot to me.
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coochi 🤗 Lovely post!! The thoughts behind your words are profound and beautiful...

c/p this from another post:

Her eyes that used to convey her innermost emotions were covered by a sheen of blankness. Her ears adorned by her twinkling earring were covered in blood. She sat amidst the familiar decor of her home, lost in the nightmarish thoughts. He came to her, knelt by, not knowing how to approach her. His guilt overpowering him, her vacant stare killing him. When he asked her to clean up, all she could think of was Pandit's touch. The mere memory of his touch made her flinch. She stood under the shower letting the water cleanse her off. Then he then came to her, tenderly removed every memory of Pandit's touch and left a mark of his own in its wake. In his touch, in his love, she found her home.
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Coochi.. Nice post and a Beautiful/ Apt title!! A few thoughts that came to my mind reading your title and hope you don't mind using your thread for this. 
U r absolutely right- WHITE is their colour and has always been so. Their first kiss and confession in their own words to be together- both were wearing white (minus Manik's blazer). Manik's confession- MaNan were in white. 
And the most significant thing for me was the WHITE TOWEL, they used in the shower scene. I am sure, this is a much thought out idea by the CVs and NOT just a co-incidence. 

What does the colour White signify??? 

WHITE symbolises PURITY, INNOCENCE, COMPLETENESS, SERENITY, HOPE, PROTECTION, CLEANLINESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A CLEAN SLATE FOR A NEW BEGINNING. 

Nandini and Manik- OUR DEAR MANAN- they stand for everything that is WHITE.

The LOVE they have for each other is PURE. 

INNOCENCE- Yes, they should have been 2 innocent teenagers, oblivious to the ways of the world, but fate and destiny have from time to time, presented them with multitude of problems and evils. But when together, they still have the power to make their lives, uncomplicated and INNOCENT yet again.

Manik and Nandini together, as MANAN mean COMPLETENESS. They are incomplete without each other. 

They bring HOPE, PEACE and COMFORT to each other. Light following darkness. 

The towel scene was a symbolism of Manik ensuring her his PROTECTION and like wise Nandini, reciprocating the same. They are there to protect each other at all times. He was shielding her and so was she, encasing him with her under the same blanket of encouragement and protection an security. 

CLEANLINESS here means- Manik trying to help HIS NANDINI, to cleanse and strengthen her spirit and her whole self. 

Finally- it is the start of a new beginning. Manik encouraging Nandu to put the past behind her, consider it as a dreadful nightmare and to move on. 

And sub-consciously, Nandu (Manik's Nandini) accepted all the above gestures, joining Manik with her. 

What can I say about the episode? 
Hats off to each and everyone in the team. I sincerely hope the team is informed and aware that their hard work isn't going unnoticed and it is very much appreciated in all forms and sizes. 

(Sorry, if this post did not make any sense. It has been one of those beautiful episodes, where U feel, U have to do/ write something, to express your appreciation).

Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cooches! You made a post on MF and I got to know now :O 
You wrote so well, I've told you how I love your take on things. 
You described Nandini at that moment so well! 
Yes, Niti was just amazing today and like I said in the AT too, I could feel her pain and Manik's too definitely, but it was Nandini who affected me most!