India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Their Pure White World..Their Home!

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ok Copy pasting from the AT because I love MaNan till eternity.

Best part of the episode for me.
When Nandini says:
Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai.

She wanted to go away from this evil world. She wanted to go to the world where everything is white and clean .Every relation is pure. Every human is a human and not a devil wearing the mask of humanity.
She wanted to fly away to the place.. where everything is good. She wanted to believe that there is still a place where everyone is harmless and white.
It was written on her face..she still has a hope that in her world everything is right..fine..so she asked Manik to take her HOME. The real HOME. Their home!
Their world. Their pure white flawless world. where love exists. She felt like an alien..she had no emotions on her face. Because this was not her world.
So she asked him to take her HOME.
And her home is MANIK. His heart..his love!!

This scene took my heart away.
Such a small scene..but M in love with them again.

Awww...Nandu...I love you.

Niti Nailed it today!!
The same night she felt two extreme emotions. One was the best gift of her life and the other shook her existence.

I repeat NITI NAILED IT. SHE IS A STAR.

Also,

Special mention to the scene where Manik is unable to utter a word. He so wanted to comfort her ..but words refused to come out.
Those big doe eyes ..once full of life and chirpyness were now emotionless...lifeless..empty..
He was half broken to see his girl standing there ..without like a body without soul..no expression..just plain pale face. No tears.No smile.
It stabbed his heart.He wanted to console her.
But words refused.

Parth was splendid here. I can't get over his helplessness and his guilt.

Lastly ..
PaNi is MaNan...MaNan is Life. Enough is said.

P.s I cannot really frame the scene. Damn my feelings ..but words..Gaahh!
But I just tried for the sake of MaNan.
Damn i regret to have a weak vocubalary.
Maafi for typos (if any)

Edited by CooChi - 05 May 2015 at 9:38am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavanireddy20LoveKavistarryLove_skshantellbrownIFollowermydivaLadyeirindhrits_24nymphadoratonksKapkmoonstonespiritManan_obsessionchinni557Serendipity2015BornInFiretvfictionps_rocksjasneet1008roseashNushIshbaisakh45Altairamamathasridharpriya_sejwalLovelylav7ChocomaniacLiveLaughLove..harinisriram39leanne_1983gauriangelmaankigeet4ever.anjali.RomComFanHifahLIKEDMGgeet.aCat.rajnid68

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Who told you you cant express well...these words are love CooChi...
And the episode is so brilliant...

Its all about true love...

The moment he sees her safe, he is relieved...the love in his eyes...the helplessness when he sees her in so much pain...and her silence...its killing him...

and you are very gud with words ..basHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

Who told you you cant express well...these words are love CooChi...
And the episode is so brilliant...

Its all about true love...

The moment he sees her safe, he is relieved...the love in his eyes...the helplessness when he sees her in so much pain...and her silence...its killing him...

and you are very gud with words ..basHeart

Thanks Mams!
I just tried.
Hug

mamathasridhar

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

CooChi

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Coochu baby! this is so beautiful...i love each and every word and WILL comment in detail later..
I PROMISE u, kay?

For now, take these words about the epi that i posted on AT

Numb and silent, she looks on through glassy, dull eyes, through a haze of tears and a rush in her brain, the people who love her talk to her...She nods and shakes her head at relevant moments as she looks on.

And he brings her back home..back to reality, back in his arms. As he does so, the pain overwhelms her, the fear, his relief and his love washes over her in waves...it's too much..

'Please take me home' she says to him

And he does. 
Home is with her, home for now is a place of safety, of familiarity, of family: Rishab, her room, chacha-chachi..

He asks her to take a shower, that it will make her feel better...he doesn't leave her be. 
Not even now.
Under the shower, he gently but firmly rubs off the dirty scent of HIS touch, that cheap man who DARED to hurt his Nandini..he caresses her face, and she lets it wash over her, his love, his immense love is more warming than the warm water from the shower...
Her blood starts to flow again. And as he touches her cut earlobe, she aches. It is too much pain, but he reigns in his anger with a firm hand (she registers that it takes him too much to do so) and he..he gently washes away the blood and dries her face with a towel.

That is all she wanted tonight: a world of their own...a beautiful memory..theirs. their beginning..
and here they were, two children: a girl, broken and betrayed by her innocent acceptance of purity of heart and relations between a student and a teacher.
And a boy, ignoring his surge of anger under waves of love for this girl, hurt, but never broken.

He will wait, he will ensure she lives and laughs and loves, that she smiles with her bright innocence again..for him, with him, at him. Anything for her smile.
Everything else can wait.
For now

'I wait for you like a lonely house 
till you will see me again and live in me. 
Till then my windows ache'

And ache he will. So long as she does.
Each pang, each nightmare she suffers, she will get through it.

I cried after watching the episode..
Niti and Parth: I am in awe of their acting. Not only do I respect them immensely, I am IN LOVE with their acting.
They DESERVE all the praise they get and MORE. So much more.

I ached for nandini today, and for manik. I ached WITH manik for nandini...she was a lost girl, looked so fragile..like she'll break in a gust of wind..

I am so happy she has a family and friends who will do anything to keep her happy.
baby needs ALL the pampering she can get.
I wish..oh how I wish she gets okay soon...

Chachi's guilt made me feel so so sad...it was heartbreaking :((

I loved the episode but I cried alot.. :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermoonstonespiritSerendipity2015nymphadoratonksjasneet1008mamathasridharCooChimaankigeet4ever

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Geet...!!!! Hug
Thank you for your words!!!
Embarrassed
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Love the post ! beautifully described. I too thought the same she asks him to take her home so here is what i posted on another thread. I don't want to post the whole thing cause it was kinda lengthy..so here are pick and choose parts.

He found her but she is still lost, she may physically be there but a part of her is still trapped with the Pandit. That why she tells him: ."Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai."  He is her anchor. He is her home. She wants to walk away from this evilness; she just wants to go back to her home where there is love and warmth. She wants to go back to her home, her Manik

His touch is magic. His love is magic. Somehow he is able to bring her home. Her eyes, no longer are they vacant. They have pain in them, sorrow in them, and love, her eyes still have love in them for Manik. Found it absolutely beautiful how she brought the white towel over his head too. Once again they are cocooned by purity. Their foreheads touch. They eyes close. And they are back in their own world, blanketed by nothing but purity. Manik and Nandini are home after a long night. 

- Reya <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksCooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Love the post ! beautifully described. I too thought the same she asks him to take her home so here is what i posted on another thread. I don't want to post the whole thing cause it was kinda lengthy..so here are pick and choose parts.

He found her but she is still lost, she may
physically be there but a part of her is still trapped with the Pandit. That
why she tells him: ."Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe
ghar jana hai."
He is her anchor. He is her home. She wants to walk away from this evilness;
she just wants to go back to her home where there is love and warmth. She wants
to go back to her home, her Manik

His touch is magic. His love is magic. Somehow
he is able to bring her home. Her eyes, no longer are they vacant. They have
pain in them, sorrow in them, and love, her eyes still have love in them for
Manik. Found it absolutely beautiful how she brought the white towel over his
head too. Once again they are cocooned by purity. Their foreheads touch. They eyes close. And they are back in their
own world, blanketed by nothing but purity. Manik and Nandini are home after a
long night.

- Reya <3

Clap
IKR. The expressions and the whole dialogue were of a few seconds but the impact it had on me was massive.
The last scene..towel scene..it was their cocoon..their shell..in which they were together..away from the world of liers, cheats,..evils and devils.
They bared themselves ..their souls..for they knew it..the trust is still intact.
What a bliss the scene was.
And thank you for giving your words. It means a lot to me.

maankigeet4ever

Go to top