Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After so many days today i really felt ebp s back..story s moving n getting intetesting..plot s thickenin..n Shlok's idea of awakening hidden Astha by creating certaing situations n making her react to it r giving sm results..without her realizing, she s slowly shedding d cover of Barkha n real lively, chirpy, happy Astha s coming out ..
N most imp tjing..it s revealed tht ther s no physical relation between Astha n IS..gud to kno..thn y d hell CVs wrote tht dialogue in earlier epis..😑
I loved Shrenuz performance today..d contrasts in her personalities wen she s wid IS n she s wid Shlok hs been demonstrated by her very well..loved it..

Arav too s getting better day by day as selfish IS..

Avinash too s comin back as Shlok..plz dnt loose it now Avinash..without u n Shrenu's involvemnt ths show looks dull..

M loving Apsara, mota bhai, rekha, manya, sachin ..they r true frnds..as v know..a frnd in need is a frnd indeed..

Feelin gud tht aftr so many days getting to write smthing..

But..πŸ˜‰ here r few questions..πŸ˜†
  1. Has Surbhi shifted her clinic to chawl?? N is makin n serving tea s also a extension of her consultancy??πŸ˜‰
  2. Is Sojal kept ther jst to praise Shlok always m thereby boost his confidence n ego?? V all kno how imp Shlok's ego s to him..m not seeing any other role for her hereπŸ˜•πŸ€”
  3. CVs..hv u started showing d BDs too now so tht those too get sm recognition??..yesterday v cud c Sojal's BD..u wer supposed to show BDs to hide actor's absence n not to make their absence appearent..
  4. Has everyone stopped doing their jobs to earn livelihood n made operation memory back as their aim of life?? Bt no complaints here as m loving it..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Anyways..m glad tht todays epi atleast made me scribble smthing here
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aymen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your points r really good
but it is good if they are trying hard in to help shlok to get back astha
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey prads... it's Nice to c u post after a long...
The show is getting interesting...
loved all the actors n tdy s episode...
Ashlok s back...
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r right prads.
Avi and shr are really dng great. I like avi while smiling after he fight with astha. Its like avi nt like shlok.
Recreating old memories is nice and its wrkg well till now.
I hope cv's vl make this track more interestinf...
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Awesome Post and review PradπŸ‘
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
stoory finaaaly moving i am happy :D 
great post πŸ‘πŸΌ
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post prads πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...i am happy tooo
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait to watch the episode, Prads!
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But..πŸ˜‰ here r few questions..πŸ˜†
  1. Has Surbhi shifted her clinic to chawl?? N is makin n serving tea s also a extension of her consultancy??πŸ˜‰
  2. Is Sojal kept ther jst to praise Shlok always m thereby boost his confidence n ego?? V all kno how imp Shlok's ego s to him..m not seeing any other role for her hereπŸ˜•πŸ€”
  3. CVs..hv u started showing d BDs too now so tht those too get sm recognition??..yesterday v cud c Sojal's BD..u wer supposed to show BDs to hide actor's absence n not to make their absence appearent..
  4. Has everyone stopped doing their jobs to earn livelihood n made operation memory back as their aim of life?? Bt no complaints here as m loving it..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Prad
 You always write down  my  feelings so nicely  !!!!!!! - .

Surbhi has forgotton  her duty to  her  patients / not practicing any more - decked up cheaply with strong pink  eye shadow  & lipstick !!!!! -  making tea for her  one time school mate SHLOK and happens to be known to SOJAL as well very well !!!!

VAHINI is always decked up  and ready to go  for party any time but giving mental boost to bauji  by fanning his ego and her presence with full make up  all the time  !!!!! - No change of her expression or body language  !!!! - be happy & make happy - her  principle   now  as BADI BAHU  !!!

However, SHLOK is now looking very happy after having his  family with him - not at all woriired about  his Wify who is still kept  captive by IS  and who still has not got back her memory fully  !!!!!

However,  VAHINI has  helped to boost up his self confidence that one day he would be able to bring back his  AASTHA - that's why he is so happy  now  !!!!!

However, except  the above , I am   watching the track with excitement  !!!!!