honeymoon in their shack
go to the moon
go to mars
go to venus
they just not returning
vote for your fav its multiple
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Who had a grand wedding? That stupid snaky now please get los dnt come back and go on a permanent Honey moon with patidev. Dnt come back ever
I voted for 'No return'.

Am sick and tired of seeing Soumya...need a break from her badly (pls read as permanent break). Finally her track ended, Dadi and co's plan went for a huge toss... so much for plotting and planning and torturing us for so many months. Even today snaky looked bland for me...she needs to work on her expressions big time and for that she needs to go work on it.

But I have a feeling that snaky and Krishna might come back and act cupid for Yuvani ðŸ˜” later on if and when Suhani walks out of BM. 

For now let me enjoy and party that no more snaky-dadi-Rags scheming track ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¤ª. Party tho banti hai aaj ðŸ˜‰

Don't care, Sandi. Who wants any more of the cvs' favourite?

Bright Idea: Let them go to the resort where the Birlas went picniking, and let the fake thing fall into the swamp and die.

That'll be poetic justice. Edited by anita_m - 8 years ago
Eli, even worse than snaky in our faces will be her playing Cupid. *pukes*
i dont want sowmya to cm back again let her go anywhere to celebrate her marriage 
 if she comes backagain to bring yuvani together i cant tolerate dat im not suhani to excuse her so easily