Jodha Akbar

Jo fails to convert SH angry with her pictures

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Jo fails to say the last words 😊😊 SH reaches on time recognises her and is angry with her for coming into pressure and trying to accept Islam says she insulted him is farman her promise and his religion.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ but what soul mates as SH feels something his horse refuses to go ahead comes back to the Mazhaar to do namaz shocked to see Jodha there.

JAJO in same place miss to see each other

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 i know Jodha was wrong becoz its nt right to accept lslam becoz mm are forcing to accept lslam   but jalal should also understand what jodha  has to go through because of mm she was mentally shattered because every one was against her and forcing her to accept lslam in this kind of condition samjhe nahi ata kare tho kare kya feel bad for jodha seriously
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Susan both JA Jo right in their place and thoughts it is the circumstances 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

yaa both r right but halat galat hai aur jalal ke gussa hona ban tha hai kyu ke jalal ne jodha ke liye itna bada fight kiya aur jodha b galat nahi hai
agar jodha ke wajah se mm ko kuch hote jodha hud ko kabhi maaf nahi karte na hi shayad jalal maaf karta 
aur jab group of people ek side ho aur tum ek side chahe tum kitne sai ho log un ke hi sune ke jo group mein hoge
mamtasingla thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

i know Jodha was wrong becoz its nt right to accept lslam becoz mm are forcing to accept lslam   but jalal should also understand what jodha  has to go through because of mm she was mentally shattered because every one was against her and forcing her to accept lslam in this kind of condition samjhe nahi ata kare tho kare kya feel bad for jodha seriously

yeah i also agree with ur point of view
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

I agree. They were both right in their own way, however its the circumstances which were against them.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 agreed Jo is wrong, but still nobody can understand what pressure she must be facing... but then even Jalal is not wrong... he trusted her most, and he is unaware of MM's health condition and others misbehavior with Jo... anyway, now he will do his worst, and that talaq promo will happen, and that too outside the palace... that explains why he was shown in tent...

and then, just when he is about to divorce her in front of Maulavi, that Maulavi will reveal that Jo didn't convert... and the both AkDha will start apologizing to eachother...

let's see, CVs make it in such simple way, or they go for more Jo torture...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
When Jalal will think calmly he will realize how much pressure Jo was as she never likes to hurt anyone and here it is his ammijaan so let us W&W and see what CVs are cookingbut like always he is there at the right time to save his Jodha
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

agreed Jo is wrong, but still nobody can understand what pressure she must be facing... but then even Jalal is not wrong... he trusted her most, and he is unaware of MM's health condition and others misbehavior with Jo... anyway, now he will do his worst, and that talaq promo will happen, and that too outside the palace... that explains why he was shown in tent...

and then, just when he is about to divorce her in front of Maulavi, that Maulavi will reveal that Jo didn't convert... and the both AkDha will start apologizing to eachother...

let's see, CVs make it in such simple way, or they go for more Jo torture...

yaa but i want MM should realize her mistake wo galat thi jodha ke saath she should say sorry to her
baat talaq taak aayege just becoz of her childish harkat😑
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

jalal should understand, why jodha took this step, without saying, anything jodha,, he should quickely understand jodha condition.;;;;;;;;;;;because realtionship, reached where, no needs to speak, jodha why i am doing this but lets see.