Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 5th May 2015. Nostalgia. Pics Pg-1, SHORT ANALYSIS Upd Pg1 (Page 6)

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Charu.S

Thank you for the gist of today's episode Abhay.

I watched today's episode and the end of it felt that NONE of the witchcraft will work on Jalal. The horse stopping midway and not proceeding towards the lake where the vampire was waiting to cast her evil spell on Jalal, Jalal saying that HE (Allah) wants him to offer prayers, was an indication that the power of the Almighty will overcome evil forces trying to harm Jalal. I am going to be positive here and say that there will be no discord between Jalal and Jodha. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Positive thinking, I hope it works Charu. Ouch

The CV's can be quite self contradictory.

I agree with Charu aady. I feel Jalal will go back to palace and sort issues. Then witch may come to Agra palace.

Sindu, I would be the happiest person alive if this happens. Embarrassed

But after almost 2 years of unnecessary twists and MU's, I have lost the ability to be positive when it comes to JJ. Things that I am positively sure will NEVER happen: Ruk's bhandaphod. Sleepy

@blue: well said and agree...LOLLOLLOL its every ones dream and wish except CVS...

Yup, they bank on Rukaiyya's negativity too much. Angry

Challo, hopefully LOVE and BELIEF IN GOD, will keep this Chudail away from Jalal. Big smile

absolutely agree, when someone has love and deep believe the Almighty, his way is always in the light even though he's walk in shadow of the dark..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmanisesrilu321mehaksingh13history_geekSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charu.S

Thank you for the gist of today's episode Abhay.

I watched today's episode and the end of it felt that NONE of the witchcraft will work on Jalal. The horse stopping midway and not proceeding towards the lake where the vampire was waiting to cast her evil spell on Jalal, Jalal saying that HE (Allah) wants him to offer prayers, was an indication that the power of the Almighty will overcome evil forces trying to harm Jalal. I am going to be positive here and say that there will be no discord between Jalal and Jodha. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Positive thinking, I hope it works Charu. Ouch

The CV's can be quite self contradictory.

Lets hope for the best, Aady Smile 

Since this is a war to respect and up-keep individual faith, I believe that the Grace of the Almighty, the faith that Jodha and Jalal have in Kaanhaa and Allah will save them, from any trouble. No negativity from the sorceress will affect Jalal. I loved the background music today. It was absolutely divine. It is the Divine sounds that is making me think positively. I also feel that we will see the shrewd and teda Jalal in action as the story unfolds.

Edited by Charu.S - 05 May 2015 at 7:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Tarunika13history_geekSindhuMenon

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
cvs Silly they have no knowledge regarding anything, there is no such thing as khas mauqa shubh time in islam, secondly Bimillah is not recited b4 Kalma, atleast they should do some research, they must be having muslim crew members how can they make such big blundersD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321RadhikaS0history_geek

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

cvs Silly they have no knowledge regarding anything, there is no such thing as khas mauqa shubh time in islam, secondly Bimillah is not recited b4 Kalma, atleast they should do some research, they must be having muslim crew members how can they make such big blundersD'oh

As I know, "Bismillah" is mean in the name of GOD/ALLAH, so its recited when someone will do something. Remember when Jodha learn to read Quran with Zakira, she's start with "Bismillah hirrohman nirrohim" sorry i write it in the familiar sounds in my language.

sayangmanisesrilu321RadhikaS0history_geek

jhansi_chowdary Senior Member
jhansi_chowdary
jhansi_chowdary

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
i dont know about others but i liked epi a lot
its filled with akdha nd bgm nd jo is looking so beautiful in ysttdys epi
i am waiting for today's epi!
is today's epi 500th epi??

srilu321Charu.SRadhikaS0history_geek

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jansijodha

i dont know about others but i liked epi a lot
its filled with akdha nd bgm nd jo is looking so beautiful in ysttdys epi
i am waiting for today's epi!
is today's epi 500th epi??

Thursday is 500th epi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Tarunika13Charu.SRadhikaS0ayushimehrahistory_geek

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Abhay, for being patiently to still writing about Jodha Akbar...

My notes:

BGM

although I am not a Hindu or a Muslim, but I love all the music theme in this series, Hindu Bhajans or Jodha scene BGM when she's recite the verses became a Muslim. When a man praising the Almighty with a sincere heart, it will sounds wonderful.

My curious:

To my knowledge, when someone is dealing with the power of the dark (black magic) and have shed blood (Jalal's blood) and the soul will be possessed.

Now Jalal  possessed by the power of the dark, and for redeem his soul its necessary for the blood shed. If Jodha who had to retake Jalal from the power of the witches, what kind of sacrifice should be done by Jodha?

Hmm..I like Sufi practices a LOT. Anything Sufi, i simply love it. :)

@Bold..I think nothing of this sort should happen. At last , CV's will show the Power of Love triumphing over this witch. One thing i was so good to see was Jalal's belief on his God. Did anyone notice, the witch "uncomfortness" hearing the name of "Allah" . The track should not be bad. Let us analyse on episode to episode basis. Though, they will take some "help" of dark practices(courtesy - NR) here, but i feel, end should be shown as i said above.

yes Sufi voices, direct, touch Heart, or because it connect with, we can say God, so Love feelings comes from Heart, because, we feel some movements thoughtless.

About Bold, i also thinking same, This track is built up, showing power of Love.

But Blood of Jalal is hands of, Witch, so some twist sure will come. or Because Purnima Kee Ratt also mentioned, ;;;;;;;;;;;so , Witch plan should be flop that night, or True love  should be Win.or message should be come;;;;;;True Love, not effects, maybee these type of things try to Harm.

One thing, i also not understanding, People who belives, in God Allha, they less came in effects of witches,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because, there consious, not effects these type of things,;;;;;;;;;;Jalal not effected in forest, but is Jalal blood will create some problem for jalal lets see.
A

Edited by ayushimehra - 05 May 2015 at 11:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Charu.SRadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Abhay, for being patiently to still writing about Jodha Akbar...

My notes:

BGM

although I am not a Hindu or a Muslim, but I love all the music theme in this series, Hindu Bhajans or Jodha scene BGM when she's recite the verses became a Muslim. When a man praising the Almighty with a sincere heart, it will sounds wonderful.

My curious:

To my knowledge, when someone is dealing with the power of the dark (black magic) and have shed blood (Jalal's blood) and the soul will be possessed.

Now Jalal  possessed by the power of the dark, and for redeem his soul its necessary for the blood shed. If Jodha who had to retake Jalal from the power of the witches, what kind of sacrifice should be done by Jodha?

Hmm..I like Sufi practices a LOT. Anything Sufi, i simply love it. :)

@Bold..I think nothing of this sort should happen. At last , CV's will show the Power of Love triumphing over this witch. One thing i was so good to see was Jalal's belief on his God. Did anyone notice, the witch "uncomfortness" hearing the name of "Allah" . The track should not be bad. Let us analyse on episode to episode basis. Though, they will take some "help" of dark practices(courtesy - NR) here, but i feel, end should be shown as i said above.

yes Sufi voices, direct, touch Heart, or because it connect with, we can say God, so Love feelings comes from Heart, because, we feel some movements thoughtless.

About Bold, i also thinking same, This track is built up, showing power of Love.

But Blood of Jalal is hands of, Witch, so some twist sure will come. or Because Purnima Kee Ratt also mentioned, ;;;;;;;;;;;so , Witch plan should be flop that night, or True love  should be Win.or message should be come;;;;;;True Love, not effects, maybee these type of things try to Harm.

One thing, i also not understanding, People who belives, in God Allha, they less came in effects of witches,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because, there consious, not effects these type of things,;;;;;;;;;;Jalal not effected in forest, but is Jalal blood will create some problem for jalal lets see.
A

@blue color: A man are consists of mind, spirit, and soul. When we talk about possessed or be controlled they are 2 step to controlled the 3 parts of human being as I mention above. First, its call hypnotize, can controlled of man's mind, and second its related with kind of spiritual power such holy matra in Bhagwad Gita, Vedha, or holy verses in Quran/ Bible.

A man who have a focus in his mind, spirit, and soul CAN'T affected with kind of power which aims to destroy/harm.
Jalal has been surender his mind, spirit, and soul to ALLAH (mean FOCUS), so thats why the witchs spell or seduces NOT affected to Jalal at the jungle.

The story is different when someone will deal with a kind of power of the dark (magic) usually they have to "sacrifice" for they're surender to this power and the symbol is blood sheed. This power will full controlled when all do it in full consciousness. BUT in Jalal's cases i wonder its has affected much...except the CV's make it.

So, guys we wait to watch what kind of the power of love will demonstrate by our beloved couple Jodha Jalal...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Charu.SRadhikaS0ayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top