Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 5th May 2015. Nostalgia. Pics Pg-1, SHORT ANALYSIS Upd Pg1 (Page 5)

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by Charu.S

Thank you for the gist of today's episode Abhay.

I watched today's episode and the end of it felt that NONE of the witchcraft will work on Jalal. The horse stopping midway and not proceeding towards the lake where the vampire was waiting to cast her evil spell on Jalal, Jalal saying that HE (Allah) wants him to offer prayers, was an indication that the power of the Almighty will overcome evil forces trying to harm Jalal. I am going to be positive here and say that there will be no discord between Jalal and Jodha. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Positive thinking, I hope it works Charu. Ouch

The CV's can be quite self contradictory.

I agree with Charu aady. I feel Jalal will go back to palace and sort issues. Then witch may come to Agra palace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321mehaksingh13-aady-history_geek

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gem12

Abhay epi was gud.and its ruk sanar free episode.though epi s gud and all falsh backs r shown still my heart is beating fast ..im so scared to watch tmw's epi..aakir kya hoga...soch soch ke thak chuki hu..

My dear Gem, we know Jalal will not divorce Jodha. yes he will be upset but cant be angry with her for long. So dont worry, all will be well.

I am not worried about all this, all my sadness is watching this crying Jodha. I I see a firm Jodha, I can handle any toofaans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321mehaksingh13history_geek

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devkidmd

Hi, I have been a lurker on the forum. First time posting.

Really liked today's episode. Loved Jodha's expressions when she was reading the Kalma. You could see her inner struggle. Paridhi did an awesome job and just nailed it.
Jodha at this point really did not have an option under the immense emotional blackmail by everyone in Agra. What is a daughter (Jodha considers herself HB's daughter. Whether HB really sees her as a daughter has been questionable in the last few episodes)supposed to do? Let her mother die?
It is easy to say that as MEH she should see the bigger picture and think about her people and her husband but when push comes to shove it is an extremely difficult and harrowing decision to make considering the pressure she has been facing ever since the war started..

For all practical purposes Jodha is truly alone in Agra without Jalal. Even SB who is the most sensible of the entire lot is someone who likes to play it safe and will not go all out in Jodha's defence ever. She will put in a few words here and there but that is the extent of her support.

I feel Jodha is not weak but really a  tremendously strong person to withstand the kind of emotional abuse she has been subjected to by Agra ladies club, i.e: HB, GB, and of course RB.
Jalal is her only hope. The real Jodha must have faced these kind of situations at least a few times during her lifetime. No wonder Akbar used to house her in a separate palace altogether away from all the other women and their craziness.

As someone mentioned, JJ have reached a stage in their relationship where MUs hopefully will be handled in a sensible way. Having said that, Jalal has a super short temper so he may need some time to cool down and think calmly about why Jo was doing what she almost did.
But the witch's spell is most likely going to keep him from understanding the situation  at least for a few more episodes.

Devki
welcome to forum dear..i am 100% with youThumbs Up very well and beautifully saidClapClap

@bold-i feel the sameErmm ladies kitty party with extra mirch masala dts called science of crazinessLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

srilu321Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Abhay, for being patiently to still writing about Jodha Akbar...

My notes:

BGM

although I am not a Hindu or a Muslim, but I love all the music theme in this series, Hindu Bhajans or Jodha scene BGM when she's recite the verses became a Muslim. When a man praising the Almighty with a sincere heart, it will sounds wonderful.

My curious:

To my knowledge, when someone is dealing with the power of the dark (black magic) and have shed blood (Jalal's blood) and the soul will be possessed.

Now Jalal  possessed by the power of the dark, and for redeem his soul its necessary for the blood shed. If Jodha who had to retake Jalal from the power of the witches, what kind of sacrifice should be done by Jodha?

Hmm..I like Sufi practices a LOT. Anything Sufi, i simply love it. :)

@Bold..I think nothing of this sort should happen. At last , CV's will show the Power of Love triumphing over this witch. One thing i was so good to see was Jalal's belief on his God. Did anyone notice, the witch "uncomfortness" hearing the name of "Allah" . The track should not be bad. Let us analyse on episode to episode basis. Though, they will take some "help" of dark practices(courtesy - NR) here, but i feel, end should be shown as i said above.

Edited by history_geek - 05 May 2015 at 11:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografisrilu321mehaksingh13Charu.STarunika13RadhikaS0SindhuMenonharshu27

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

I watched today's episode and the end of it felt that NONE of the witchcraft will work on Jalal. The horse stopping midway and not proceeding towards the lake where the vampire was waiting to cast her evil spell on Jalal, Jalal saying that HE (Allah) wants him to offer prayers, was an indication that the power of the Almighty will overcome evil forces trying to harm Jalal. I am going to be positive here and say that there will be no discord between Jalal and Jodha. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree with Charu aady. I feel Jalal will go back to palace and sort issues. Then witch may come to Agra palace.

Sindu, I would be the happiest person alive if this happens. Embarrassed

But after almost 2 years of unnecessary twists and MU's, I have lost the ability to be positive when it comes to JJ. Things that I am positively sure will NEVER happen: Ruk's bhandaphod. Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321mehaksingh13Tarunika13history_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged

But after almost 2 years of unnecessary twists and MU's, I have lost the ability to be positive when it comes to JJ. Things that I am positively sure will NEVER happen: Ruk's bhandaphod. Sleepy

@blue: well said and agree...LOLLOLLOL its every ones dream and wish except CVS...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321history_geek-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged

@blue: well said and agree...LOLLOLLOL its every ones dream and wish except CVS...

Yup, they bank on Rukaiyya's negativity too much. Angry

Challo, hopefully LOVE and BELIEF IN GOD, will keep this Chudail away from Jalal. Big smile

srilu321mehaksingh13history_geekSindhuMenon

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Abhay, for being patiently to still writing about Jodha Akbar...

My notes:

BGM

although I am not a Hindu or a Muslim, but I love all the music theme in this series, Hindu Bhajans or Jodha scene BGM when she's recite the verses became a Muslim. When a man praising the Almighty with a sincere heart, it will sounds wonderful.

My curious:

To my knowledge, when someone is dealing with the power of the dark (black magic) and have shed blood (Jalal's blood) and the soul will be possessed.

Now Jalal  possessed by the power of the dark, and for redeem his soul its necessary for the blood shed. If Jodha who had to retake Jalal from the power of the witches, what kind of sacrifice should be done by Jodha?

Hmm..I like Sufi practices a LOT. Anything Sufi, i simply love it. :)

@Bold..I think nothing of this sort should happen. At last , CV's will show the Power of Love triumphing over this witch. One thing i was so good to see was Jalal's belief on his God. Did anyone notice, the witch "uncomfortness" hearing the name of "Allah" . The track should not be bad. Let us analyse on episode to episode basis. Though, they will take some "help" of dark practices(courtesy - NR) here, but i feel, end should be shown as i said above.

Abhay, when i visited Turkey i saw a Sufi Dance its a wonderful solemn...

Yes Abhay, every cultured had a unique way to show the power of love...include this couple Jodha Jalal...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321mehaksingh13Charu.SRadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top