Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhay

Updated post on pg 1. :) sorry, i can't give link, as typing from mobile.
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

heard this witch track is going to be interesting. not sure

Is it??? I hope it is true...fingers crossed..
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartfotografi

@blue color: A man are consists of mind, spirit, and soul. When we talk about possessed or be controlled they are 2 step to controlled the 3 parts of human being as I mention above. First, its call hypnotize, can controlled of man's mind, and second its related with kind of spiritual power such holy matra in Bhagwad Gita, Vedha, or holy verses in Quran/ Bible.

A man who have a focus in his mind, spirit, and soul CAN'T affected with kind of power which aims to destroy/harm.
Jalal has been surender his mind, spirit, and soul to ALLAH (mean FOCUS), so thats why the witchs spell or seduces NOT affected to Jalal at the jungle.

The story is different when someone will deal with a kind of power of the dark (magic) usually they have to "sacrifice" for they're surender to this power and the symbol is blood sheed. This power will full controlled when all do it in full consciousness. BUT in Jalal's cases i wonder its has affected much...except the CV's make it.

So, guys we wait to watch what kind of the power of love will demonstrate by our beloved couple Jodha Jalal...😉

Very very well said.👏 You have clearly, concisely and beautifully stated the facts. Irrespective of the faith, the positive power of prayer is so strong that it will not allow any negativity to affect it.😊

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radhika ,

Well said 👏 ... This witch track , even b4 materialize properly is getting on my nerves !!! So I didn't even have that feel in me to read the written update yesterday

But sure will give it a try tdy , as abhay has putforth some valuable info that this track will not be like atifa n Benazir track ( I sincerely hope so too 😊 ) ...
Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

...res... 10 mins... :(

Unres

Hi ABhay

Very upset with you. On your recommendation, saw the episode and cried a lot. You are right about the nostalgia bit.

The magic, the junoon, the addiction for the show has left me (pls, i am not talking for everyone here, only myself. Those who are enjoying the show, pls excuse me.)

But watching the strong connect between JJ today made me cry with nostalgia for what was and what is. :( and what could have been too.

Is it a contrived co-incidence or some invisible string that draws JJ together to the same mazar on Navroz? They were so close yet so far, standing just behind each other yet unaware of each other's physical presence, though inextricably linked thru their soul. .

Does Navroj have any significance here or was it just a random choice? Will this chance encounter on the New Year's day usher in a new phase in the eternal journey of JJ?

I truly hope so.

Before that, however, i must comment on the soulful sufi music and the trance-like swirling of the dervishes. It was so spellbinding yet poignant. Though she had steeled her heart against any sentiment and tried to convince herself that she was merely sacrificing her faith in the interests of her family and sultanat, Jo kew that she was cheating Jalal and herself by going against his wishes, simply to placate the implacable Hamida.

The presence of Jalal's spirit was so overwhelming for her that she could feel him everywhere. At the mazar, where his vision teaching her how to pray to a pir floated in front of her eyes. Even then, though there had been ghrina between them, he had been quick to inform her that she was free to pray or not pray, as per her faith and desire.

His regard and support for her faith had never wavered over the years. But she was not going to be 'weak' and let her husband's tolerance sway her from her goal of converting to please the near-dying Hamida. She shook herself almost visibly to extricate herself from his presence and looked away from the mazar at the Navroj celebrations and the dancing dervishes. Was her mind playing tricks with her? Here 2, she could see Jalal dancing in a trance, the way he had on their first visit to Ajner Sharif. The more she was trying to free herself of his shadow, his invisible hold over her mind and soul, the more he seemed to appear in front of her eyes and mock her decision.

Shaking from the effects of his derision, she tried to go thru with the conversion, but fate had other plans. Jalal who wanted to be with Jodha at the earliest, tried to ride fast to Agra without even stopping for a thanksgiving to the Almighty for achieving his goals. His horse however refused to budge. Taking it as a cue that Allah wanted him to offer namaz at the mazar, Jalal turned back. He was unaware that it was Jodha's soul that was calling him to her, begging him to do something to stop her from converting. Allah didn't want just his namaz then but to save a soul from forced conversion to Islam.

Jodha is unable to complete the conversion. The strong vice-like grip of Jalal offering namaz at the mazar across the latticed wall separating them stopped her from embracing the last tenet.

Jalal, on his part, looked at her as if he knew her. He couldn't quite place her when he got the chance to meet her in person.

It is hard to say who was more shocked. Jo or Jalal.

Precap scene indicates the deep anguish of a man who has been letdown by the one person he trusts more than himself . Jo is the life, the soul, the reason for being of Jalal. It was unthinkable for him that she would betray his faith in her so blatantly. He had trusted she would remain strong and unmoved by pressure as the MEH and implement his policy of religious freedom. Now he was stunned by her willingness, albeit forced, to renounce her faith, insult Islam by accepting it half-heartedly and going against his farman openly.

Jo has gone against him in the past, so that may not be a big deal. But this time, she had gone too far. She had broken her promise to him and in turn made him break his pre-nuptial vow to always uphold her right to her faith. Moreover, this was no longer a personal dispute between a husband and a wife.

The MEH had violated the writ of the SS and he had to take some action lest the wrong message be sent to the people.

Will Jalal decide to divorce her now? I don't know how CVs will proceed.

But what has happened is good for JJ because any couple can stay lovey-dovey in happy circumstances. It is only when their mutual faith is shaken, that the strength of the relationship is known.

When the person you love and trust the most betrays you, what do you do? Do you give up on him / her and become bitter and cynical? Or do you try to understand what happened, forgive the other, and move on ahead, stronger than ever?

I feel that JJ will not separate or MU for long. They will emerge stronger and more committed to each other.

Blast the witch, pardon my language. But i really don't know what purpose she will serve. An irritating addition to repugnant Ruq and hostile Hamida, the wretched witch is jarring to my nerves.

Thanks Abhay for the update and for ensuring i didn't miss the epi. It was a
Fine trip down memory lane, despite the tears :)

Radhika,

🤗

Yesterday's episode has left me with mixed feelings. It was the Divine power playing tug of war between love and being duty bound.

I am not supporting Jodha's decision here. I am making an attempt to understand the predicament she is facing as a wife, daughter-in-law and MEH.

I cannot find her to be a 'weak' person, just because she agreed to the conversion. It takes immense will power and determination to take the step that she did, ONLY to save her mother-in-law's life. Her personal religious beliefs, the promise that she had made to her husband, did not come into consideration. For her, it was about respecting her ammijaan as a mother figure and doing anything within her control to get her to being healthy and fit again. It takes grit and courage to do what Jodha did. 

Unfortunately, the same Jodha is also a wife and MEH. She knows that Jalal respects and loves his mother very much. When she had to take a call to choose between being a role model for thousands in the aawaam, of keeping her promise made to Jalal, she chose the one way out : keeping her mother-in-law alive. She chose to save the life of Jalal's mother. She proved that a 'life' is more important than the choice of religion. When the 'life' of a dove mattered so much to Jodha, and she refused to let it get hurt, wouldn't the life of Jalal's mother matter even more? She also had utmost faith in the strength of the love that she and Jalal shared, which would enable him to see the entire matter through her eyes, when she was in a 'no-win' situation with a stubborn unrelenting Hamida Begum. Somewhere, I feel that she too is holding herself responsible for the current situation.

Its a completely different matter that the Creatives have totally messed up the plot and storyline. I guess their main aim is to showcase the true love between Jodha and Akbar, how it has weathered numerous trials and tribulations, yet withstood them all. However I wish they had not changed Hamida Begum or Jodha's personalities to prove the same.

In the war to uphold religious freedom, I am inclined to think that it will be the Grace of Allah and Kaanha that will emerge winner. Both Jalal and Jodha will be Blessed by the Almighty during the upcoming tumultuous phase too. This was visible in yesterday's episode. True love is Divine. Both JJ have plenty of it in them. I do not wish to comment on the witch-craft  aspect at all. It is regressive and unacceptable.😡 There is NOTHING Creative about it. Why give a negative practice such as black-magic importance on primetime?
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Radhika,

🤗

Yesterday's episode has left me with mixed feelings. It was the Divine power playing tug of war between love and being duty bound.

I am not supporting Jodha's decision here. I am making an attempt to understand the predicament she is facing as a wife, daughter-in-law and MEH.

I cannot find her to be a 'weak' person, just because she agreed to the conversion. It takes immense will power and determination to take the step that she did, ONLY to save her mother-in-law's life. Her personal religious beliefs, the promise that she had made to her husband, did not come into consideration. For her, it was about respecting her ammijaan as a mother figure and doing anything within her control to get her to being healthy and fit again. It takes grit and courage to do what Jodha did. 

Unfortunately, the same Jodha is also a wife and MEH. She knows that Jalal respects and loves his mother very much. When she had to take a call to choose between being a role model for thousands in the aawaam, of keeping her promise made to Jalal, she chose the one way out : keeping her mother-in-law alive. She chose to save the life of Jalal's mother. She proved that a 'life' is more important than the choice of religion. When the 'life' of a dove mattered so much to Jodha, and she refused to let it get hurt, wouldn't the life of Jalal's mother matter even more? She also had utmost faith in the strength of the love that she and Jalal shared, which would enable him to see the entire matter through her eyes, when she was in a 'no-win' situation with a stubborn unrelenting Hamida Begum. Somewhere, I feel that she too is holding herself responsible for the current situation.

Its a completely different matter that the Creatives have totally messed up the plot and storyline. I guess their main aim is to showcase the true love between Jodha and Akbar, how it has weathered numerous trials and tribulations, yet withstood them all. However I wish they had not changed Hamida Begum or Jodha's personalities to prove the same.

In the war to uphold religious freedom, I am inclined to think that it will be the Grace of Allah and Kaanha that will emerge winner. Both Jalal and Jodha will be Blessed by the Almighty during the upcoming tumultuous phase too. This was visible in yesterday's episode. True love is Divine. Both JJ have plenty of it in them. I do not wish to comment on the witch-craft  aspect at all. It is regressive and unacceptable.😡 There is NOTHING Creative about it. Why give a negative practice such as black-magic importance on primetime?

Radhika and Charu - well said and I have mixed feelings. A part of me does agree with Jodha but not the other side. Was this the only solution that Jodha could find to save her MIL. The same can happen again and again, then what will Jodha do.

I am deeply saddened with this track, cant express in words. I am not looking for a stubborn, rude Jodha. I wanted to see a Calm and firm Jodha who can take wise decisons and not succumb by emotional pressure. It does not work in all cases.

So many letters Jodha wrote to Jalal, so she could have disclosed and told him to what she is thinking. She could have gone ahead after writing it to Jalal. I disapprove the fact that she hid this from Jalal and went with this decision. Already she did this once to please HB, Jalal came to know and he told his opinion. Again she did the same. SB, BB is of no use but she did not discuss with them. WHen in crisis we look to discuss with someone and find a solution. We dont bear it silently and succumb to pressure.

Lastly, she very well knew she was doing something that is totally against Islamic law. No matter what , no body is above God. Hence I find it so wrong and so saddened.

Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail

Radhika and Charu - well said and I have mixed feelings. A part of me does agree with Jodha but not the other side. Was this the only solution that Jodha could find to save her MIL. The same can happen again and again, then what will Jodha do.

I am deeply saddened with this track, cant express in words. I am not looking for a stubborn, rude Jodha. I wanted to see a Calm and firm Jodha who can take wise decisons and not succumb by emotional pressure. It does not work in all cases.

So many letters Jodha wrote to Jalal, so she could have disclosed and told him to what she is thinking. She could have gone ahead after writing it to Jalal. I disapprove the fact that she hid this from Jalal and went with this decision. SB, BB is of no use but she did not discuss with them. WHen in crisis we look to discuss with someone and find a solution. We dont bear it silently and succumb to pressure.

Lastly, she very well knew she was doing something that is totally against Islamic law. No matter what , no body is above God. Hence I find it so wrong and so saddened.

Sindhu, keep watching, there will be a twist coming up : Typical Creative style. Don't be surprised if  Raja Birbal and Jodha are following a well thought out plan.

Maybe Jodha did not want Jalal to get worried in the war front, hence did not divulge the info about HB's stubborn stance in the conversion issue or about her deteriorating health.

She knows that she going against Islamic law, more so against Jalal's beliefs, did you notice, she did not utter the last few words of the maulvi's, which clearly indicates that she DID NOT convert. There is a power even beyond the one that controls Jodha's good intentions behind choosing to convert, THAT will ease out Jodha from this stressful situation. It is her pure inner conscience and values that prompted her to save her ammijaan's life, ignoring everything else, yet it is the Divinity in her pure heart/soul that will prevent her from doing so too. 

The Creatives may want to show her as a confused and weak Jodha, but in my opinion, what she set out to do, just to save the Queen mothers' life, proves that she a strong and courageous person.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Sindhu, keep watching, there will be a twist coming up : Typical Creative style. Don't be surprised if  Raja Birbal and Jodha are following a well thought out plan.

Maybe Jodha did not want Jalal to get worried in the war front, hence did not divulge the info about HB's stubborn stance in the conversion issue or about her deteriorating health.

She knows that she going against Islamic law, more so against Jalal's beliefs, did you notice, she did not utter the last few words of the maulvi's, which clearly indicates that she DID NOT convert. There is a power even beyond the one that controls Jodha's good intentions behind choosing to convert, THAT will ease out Jodha from this stressful situation. It is her pure inner conscience and values that prompted her to save her ammijaan's life, ignoring everything else, yet it is the Divinity in her pure heart/soul that will prevent her from doing so too. 

The Creatives may want to show her as a confused and weak Jodha, but in my opinion, what she set out to do, just to save the Queen mothers' life, proves that she a strong and courageous person.

Charu, I seriously doubt if there is any twists..Strong, courageous I agree but not thinking wisely is what I see in Jodha.
Charu.S thumbnail

Charu, I seriously doubt if there is any twists..Strong, courageous I agree but not thinking wisely is what I see in Jodha.

It has been purposely done this way to increase the drama quotient. I will maintain my stance in saying that she is not weak or foolish. All she wanted was to save HB's life and not be responsible for her death.

Do not take this so seriously Sindhu. 😊 I know you love Jodha and disagree with her current portrayal, so do I. Be assured, Jodha is not weak, foolish or a coward. That is not her character at all. Having said that, I hope the Creatives maintain her dignity and showcase the 'real' reason behind Jodha's decision. The conversation between Raja Birbal and Jodha that was muted, definitely has some bearing.

Come on, don't be mad at Jodha.
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devkidmd

Hi, I have been a lurker on the forum. First time posting.

Really liked today's episode. Loved Jodha's expressions when she was reading the Kalma. You could see her inner struggle. Paridhi did an awesome job and just nailed it.
Jodha at this point really did not have an option under the immense emotional blackmail by everyone in Agra. What is a daughter (Jodha considers herself HB's daughter. Whether HB really sees her as a daughter has been questionable in the last few episodes)supposed to do? Let her mother die?
It is easy to say that as MEH she should see the bigger picture and think about her people and her husband but when push comes to shove it is an extremely difficult and harrowing decision to make considering the pressure she has been facing ever since the war started..

For all practical purposes Jodha is truly alone in Agra without Jalal. Even SB who is the most sensible of the entire lot is someone who likes to play it safe and will not go all out in Jodha's defence ever. She will put in a few words here and there but that is the extent of her support.

I feel Jodha is not weak but really a  tremendously strong person to withstand the kind of emotional abuse she has been subjected to by Agra ladies club, i.e: HB, GB, and of course RB.
Jalal is her only hope. The real Jodha must have faced these kind of situations at least a few times during her lifetime. No wonder Akbar used to house her in a separate palace altogether away from all the other women and their craziness.

As someone mentioned, JJ have reached a stage in their relationship where MUs hopefully will be handled in a sensible way. Having said that, Jalal has a super short temper so he may need some time to cool down and think calmly about why Jo was doing what she almost did.
But the witch's spell is most likely going to keep him from understanding the situation  at least for a few more episodes.

Devki

Hi Devki

Welcome to the forum! 😊

What a first post!!! It is superb - your understanding of Jodha's situation is deep and insightful. 👏 I am in sync with you here.

Also agree with your views on Jalal's reaction. 

Please do post more - would love to read your insights.