Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -aady-

Yup, they bank on Rukaiyya's negativity too much. ðŸ˜Ą

Challo, hopefully LOVE and BELIEF IN GOD, will keep this Chudail away from Jalal. 😃

absolutely agree, when someone has love and deep believe the Almighty, his way is always in the light even though he's walk in shadow of the dark..

Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aady-

Positive thinking, I hope it works Charu.

The CV's can be quite self contradictory.

Lets hope for the best, Aady 😊 

Since this is a war to respect and up-keep individual faith, I believe that the Grace of the Almighty, the faith that Jodha and Jalal have in Kaanhaa and Allah will save them, from any trouble. No negativity from the sorceress will affect Jalal. I loved the background music today. It was absolutely divine. It is the Divine sounds that is making me think positively. I also feel that we will see the shrewd and teda Jalal in action as the story unfolds.
Edited by Charu.S - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cvs ðŸĪŠ they have no knowledge regarding anything, there is no such thing as khas mauqa shubh time in islam, secondly Bimillah is not recited b4 Kalma, atleast they should do some research, they must be having muslim crew members how can they make such big blunders
smartfotografi thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

cvs ðŸĪŠ they have no knowledge regarding anything, there is no such thing as khas mauqa shubh time in islam, secondly Bimillah is not recited b4 Kalma, atleast they should do some research, they must be having muslim crew members how can they make such big blunders

As I know, "Bismillah" is mean in the name of GOD/ALLAH, so its recited when someone will do something. Remember when Jodha learn to read Quran with Zakira, she's start with "Bismillah hirrohman nirrohim" sorry i write it in the familiar sounds in my language.
jhansi_chowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know about others but i liked epi a lot
its filled with akdha nd bgm nd jo is looking so beautiful in ysttdys epi
i am waiting for today's epi!
is today's epi 500th epi??
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jansijodha

i dont know about others but i liked epi a lot
its filled with akdha nd bgm nd jo is looking so beautiful in ysttdys epi
i am waiting for today's epi!
is today's epi 500th epi??

Thursday is 500th epi
ayushimehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: history_geek

Hmm..I like Sufi practices a LOT. Anything Sufi, i simply love it. :)

@Bold..I think nothing of this sort should happen. At last , CV's will show the Power of Love triumphing over this witch. One thing i was so good to see was Jalal's belief on his God. Did anyone notice, the witch "uncomfortness" hearing the name of "Allah" . The track should not be bad. Let us analyse on episode to episode basis. Though, they will take some "help" of dark practices(courtesy - NR) here, but i feel, end should be shown as i said above.

yes Sufi voices, direct, touch Heart, or because it connect with, we can say God, so Love feelings comes from Heart, because, we feel some movements thoughtless.

About Bold, i also thinking same, This track is built up, showing power of Love.

But Blood of Jalal is hands of, Witch, so some twist sure will come. or Because Purnima Kee Ratt also mentioned, ;;;;;;;;;;;so , Witch plan should be flop that night, or True love  should be Win.or message should be come;;;;;;True Love, not effects, maybee these type of things try to Harm.

One thing, i also not understanding, People who belives, in God Allha, they less came in effects of witches,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because, there consious, not effects these type of things,;;;;;;;;;;Jalal not effected in forest, but is Jalal blood will create some problem for jalal lets see.
A
Edited by ayushimehra - 9 years ago
smartfotografi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

yes Sufi voices, direct, touch Heart, or because it connect with, we can say God, so Love feelings comes from Heart, because, we feel some movements thoughtless.

About Bold, i also thinking same, This track is built up, showing power of Love.

But Blood of Jalal is hands of, Witch, so some twist sure will come. or Because Purnima Kee Ratt also mentioned, ;;;;;;;;;;;so , Witch plan should be flop that night, or True love  should be Win.or message should be come;;;;;;True Love, not effects, maybee these type of things try to Harm.

One thing, i also not understanding, People who belives, in God Allha, they less came in effects of witches,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;because, there consious, not effects these type of things,;;;;;;;;;;Jalal not effected in forest, but is Jalal blood will create some problem for jalal lets see.
A

@blue color: A man are consists of mind, spirit, and soul. When we talk about possessed or be controlled they are 2 step to controlled the 3 parts of human being as I mention above. First, its call hypnotize, can controlled of man's mind, and second its related with kind of spiritual power such holy matra in Bhagwad Gita, Vedha, or holy verses in Quran/ Bible.

A man who have a focus in his mind, spirit, and soul CAN'T affected with kind of power which aims to destroy/harm.
Jalal has been surender his mind, spirit, and soul to ALLAH (mean FOCUS), so thats why the witchs spell or seduces NOT affected to Jalal at the jungle.

The story is different when someone will deal with a kind of power of the dark (magic) usually they have to "sacrifice" for they're surender to this power and the symbol is blood sheed. This power will full controlled when all do it in full consciousness. BUT in Jalal's cases i wonder its has affected much...except the CV's make it.

So, guys we wait to watch what kind of the power of love will demonstrate by our beloved couple Jodha Jalal...😉

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
could anyone tell me how long this witch track will be, so that i can block this show. i cannot watch this nonsense, evey one of zee show is crap at present, what is the need for this nonsense track.
Did the cv, Ekta and Zee see the tv rating last week, it is dismal compare to other show, come on get creative. I will be skipping this show until this track is over.

Jo was shown weak in falling to pressure to convert, let us see what she will do now, let see what HB will do when because of her Jodha marriage will be in trouble.
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

could anyone tell me how long this witch track will be, so that i can block this show. i cannot watch this nonsense, evey one of zee show is crap at present, what is the need for this nonsense track.

Did the cv, Ekta and Zee see the tv rating last week, it is dismal compare to other show, come on get creative. I will be skipping this show until this track is over.

Jo was shown weak in falling to pressure to convert, let us see what she will do now, let see what HB will do when because of her Jodha marriage will be in trouble.

heard this witch track is going to be interesting. not sure