Jodha Akbar 5th May 2015. Nostalgia. Pics Pg-1, SHORT ANALYSIS Upd Pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RadhikaS0

...res... 10 mins... :(

Radhika, 10 minutes finished,๐Ÿ˜†, waiting, your post๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

well said Ayushi. Agree completely with you...

Jalal will understand, but later... first he will blame her, won't even give her chance to speak, then will just announce his decision to divorce her, and will ask Maulavi to do the needful... only then Maulavi will tell him that Jo didn't convert, as she again stopped at the last moment... and then Jalal will feel guilty for his action...

what a lovestory... Jo is always at receiving ends for all blames, insults and punishments, and then again she has to be all time forgiving everybody how much they behave badly with her... and Jalal is also acting without talking to her... where his trust on her has gone?

though not his fault that he saw her there for conversion... still I think , CVs should show Jalal more careful where this Jo conversion issue is concerned...
Yes, true  that sufi song is just amazing..I love it.. it was really nostalgic ...
.but this trACK would have been more interesting without a witch..there was no need of a witch here.  In fact everyone would have loved it without this witch track. It was quite simple. BotH JJ are right  in their place. Jalal's anger  may be just momentary and she will be hurt  that without  understanding the situation he just blamed her.. So MU for sometime.. then ruthna ..manana ... that nok-jhok... we would love to see but  why this chudial has to come in between... we cant  tolerate anyone  coming between our Akdha... Salim-Jo bond becoming stronger... than ever.. would have loved to see all this... but now God knows or that Chudail knows what  we have in store... 
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Jalal will understand, but later... first he will blame her, won't even give her chance to speak, then will just announce his decision to divorce her, and will ask Maulavi to do the needful... only then Maulavi will tell him that Jo didn't convert, as she again stopped at the last moment... and then Jalal will feel guilty for his action...

what a lovestory... Jo is always at receiving ends for all blames, insults and punishments, and then again she has to be all time forgiving everybody how much they behave badly with her... and Jalal is also acting without talking to her... where his trust on her has gone?

though not his fault that he saw her there for conversion... still I think , CVs should show Jalal more careful where this Jo conversion issue is concerned...
he didnt divorce her he just shouted that he has insulted his order trust and islam and left, no divorce occured, I think from this point rifts will start taking place and as the witch will hypnotise jalal he will finally proceed for a divorce. Precap dkh k laga nahi he wants any divorce, nor that maulavi told him  anything and he felt guilty.He knows she didnt convert but is angry that she was so ready tpo convert, even though she promised him not to
Hey all! :)

Today's episode was far better than yesterdays Fear Files+ Comedy Circus one. ๐Ÿฅฑ

The episode was good, majorly because it was only Akdha. I can't believe the first conversation JJ are going to have after Jalal's return is going to be on the lines of an argument. Dont tell me the 'grand' entry for the Chudail track is going to be through the classic MU due to which Jalal is irritated, and Jodha thinks he dislikes her or something.

I'm hoping to see the maturity in the relationship, where both of them talk it out and put forward their views in a 'mature' manner. I still am pissed off, that they did not show a strong Jodha. What harm will it do in making Jodha stick with her husband rather than being the typical EK 'mahaan' types.
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Honestly Diskha, in this track I am irritated with Jodha. Sorry, but its just what I feel. Her son and Husband was totally against this and she being in a strong position and cannot convince her MIL is indeed saddening

Jalal and Jodha have come a very long way and without even she explaining he will know why she would have gone ahead with this decision. I dont think witch is any way connected with this track. In fact Jalal did not even yell at her..I dont think he will still say talaq to her. Now with jalal back and Jo not converted HB drama may stop. who knows...

All I can say is apart from Khyber track, this is the track I hate the most. i have great expectations from Jodha. Fiery need not be rude, talking boldly. but I want a calm, firm Jodha and not a weeping one , who can be tossed by everyone in Agra. I just cant digest this.

Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -aady-

Hey all! :)

Today's episode was far better than yesterdays Fear Files+ Comedy Circus one. ๐Ÿฅฑ

The episode was good, majorly because it was only Akdha. I can't believe the first conversation JJ are going to have after Jalal's return is going to be on the lines of an argument. Dont tell me the 'grand' entry for the Chudail track is going to be through the classic MU due to which Jalal is irritated, and Jodha thinks he dislikes her or something.

I'm hoping to see the maturity in the relationship, where both of them talk it out and put forward their views in a 'mature' manner. I still am pissed off, that they did not show a strong Jodha. What harm will it do in making Jodha stick with her husband rather than being the typical EK 'mahaan' types.

@bold: aady, tell me about this. Cant express in words How frustrated I am...

I still feel witch is going to be a separate track ...
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

@bold: aady, tell me about this. Cant express in words How frustrated I am...

I still feel witch is going to be a separate track ...

These CV's have to somehow make Jodha succumb to taunts, always. To be bold, one does not have to be RUDE. Somehow the CV's always seem to mix up the two, and think that BOLD=RUDE.

But the witch has Jalal's blood, and is going to make him hers, or whatever that means. So this is of course going to have a toll on the JJ relationship. Whether they time this spell coming to effect when Jalal is still angry, or after they sort things out, him going behind this 'chudail' will of course bring up some question in the relation.

Hi, I have been a lurker on the forum. First time posting.

Really liked today's episode. Loved Jodha's expressions when she was reading the Kalma. You could see her inner struggle. Paridhi did an awesome job and just nailed it.
Jodha at this point really did not have an option under the immense emotional blackmail by everyone in Agra. What is a daughter (Jodha considers herself HB's daughter. Whether HB really sees her as a daughter has been questionable in the last few episodes)supposed to do? Let her mother die?
It is easy to say that as MEH she should see the bigger picture and think about her people and her husband but when push comes to shove it is an extremely difficult and harrowing decision to make considering the pressure she has been facing ever since the war started..

For all practical purposes Jodha is truly alone in Agra without Jalal. Even SB who is the most sensible of the entire lot is someone who likes to play it safe and will not go all out in Jodha's defence ever. She will put in a few words here and there but that is the extent of her support.

I feel Jodha is not weak but really a  tremendously strong person to withstand the kind of emotional abuse she has been subjected to by Agra ladies club, i.e: HB, GB, and of course RB.
Jalal is her only hope. The real Jodha must have faced these kind of situations at least a few times during her lifetime. No wonder Akbar used to house her in a separate palace altogether away from all the other women and their craziness.

As someone mentioned, JJ have reached a stage in their relationship where MUs hopefully will be handled in a sensible way. Having said that, Jalal has a super short temper so he may need some time to cool down and think calmly about why Jo was doing what she almost did.
But the witch's spell is most likely going to keep him from understanding the situation  at least for a few more episodes.

Devki
Thank you for the gist of today's episode Abhay.

I watched today's episode and the end of it felt that NONE of the witchcraft will work on Jalal. The horse stopping midway and not proceeding towards the lake where the vampire was waiting to cast her evil spell on Jalal, Jalal saying that HE (Allah) wants him to offer prayers, was an indication that the power of the Almighty will overcome evil forces trying to harm Jalal. I am going to be positive here and say that there will be no discord between Jalal and Jodha. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago