Jodha Akbar 5th May 2015. Nostalgia. Pics Pg-1, SHORT ANALYSIS Upd Pg1 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by history_geek

Vini,
A friend/source told me to have "good" hopes(surprisingly) from the witch track.
I was giving up slowly, but this assurance made me hang in here.
Let us not "presume" Jalal will fight with Jodha.
Lets forget Ruqs, she is no where in picture.
Waiting to see, what this witch track leads to.

so sounds coming good in coming tracks. ammen,

you are right, we should wait.

hiii I ws happy 2 see ur thread ur title as I said b4 also is alwyz interesting evn more dn ur updates 😊 nywyz so ultimately evn dis time also jodha wnt 2 convert bt at d end dint not dats grt bt I feel she sholdnt hav gne der she shold hav waited fr jalal 2 cum 2 agra... nywyz dnt really knw wats witchy witch goin 2 do in joja's life... thou I dnt hav ny xpectations frm d cvs dey hav lost it I believe hopefully dey dnt cum out wid der own horrible tactics... wil wait and see hoping der wil b no MUs btw joja since dey hav cum up wid so mch of bonding and understding in der relationship in dese many yrs...thnx fr d update abhay ws luking frwrd for it... 😊Edited by harshu27 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by history_geek

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vini,
A friend/source told me to have "good" hopes(surprisingly) from the witch track.
I was giving up slowly, but this assurance made me hang in here.
Let us not "presume" Jalal will fight with Jodha.
Lets forget Ruqs, she is no where in picture.
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Waiting to see, what this witch track leads to.</font>

Really!!! Now i will definetly watch it... it would be so great to see jodha n jalal battling the witch together... thanx abhay for the hope..
Thanks for the update Abhay!!
I found the episode better than yesterday, minus the witch scene.
Feels good to know that your source has said something positive about this witch track. 
I liked the way how CVs showed divine intervention in form of Jalal's horse not moving forward, so that Jodha stopped just in time πŸ˜Š.
I feel that on reaching Agra when Jalal see his Ammijaan in that condition, he will understand the kind of pressure Jodha had on her head.

Lets see what is in store for us in the coming episodes.
jalal should understand, why jodha took this step, without saying, anything jodha,, he should quickely understand jodha condition.;;;;;;;;;;;because realtionship, reached where, no needs to speak, jodha why i am doing this but lets see.

Thank you Abhay, for being patiently to still writing about Jodha Akbar...

My notes:

BGM

although I am not a Hindu or a Muslim, but I love all the music theme in this series, Hindu Bhajans or Jodha scene BGM when she's recite the verses became a Muslim. When a man praising the Almighty with a sincere heart, it will sounds wonderful.

My curious:

To my knowledge, when someone is dealing with the power of the dark (black magic) and have shed blood (Jalal's blood) and the soul will be possessed.

Now Jalal  possessed by the power of the dark, and for redeem his soul its necessary for the blood shed. If Jodha who had to retake Jalal from the power of the witches, what kind of sacrifice should be done by Jodha?

it was akdhalicious epi with full of excitement..
After many days JJ were in one frame with ishq hai woh ehsas was so soothing n lovely.
dont know what will jalal do..i am hoping for best and ready for worst..
neither jodha is wrong nor jalal..then who is right...?? jalal is going to say talaq...????
ruk will do her crappiest drama with mixture of ugly stupidity...??
salima would be dumb or she will say a word..??πŸ˜•
GB n HB...???

Edited by hely - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ayushimehra

jalal should understand, why jodha took this step, without saying, anything jodha,, he should quickely understand jodha condition.;;;;;;;;;;;because realtionship, reached where, no needs to speak, jodha why i am doing this but lets see.

yes,y you are right.. but chudails black magic will leave him brainless.. Ayushi .. I really dont like this witch track.. but todays episode as Abhay said reminded me of their first Ajmer shariff visit ..It was really nostalgic..and that Sufi song.. OMG ..I  just love that song... so todays epi was bearable for  me 
Originally posted by ayushimehra

well said Ayushi. Agree completely with you...
Originally posted by neesha19

yes,y you are right.. but chudails black magic will leave him brainless.. Ayushi .. I really dont like this witch track.. but todays episode as Abhay said reminded me of their first Ajmer shariff visit ..It was really nostalgic..and that Sufi song.. OMG ..I  just love that song... so todays epi was bearable for  me 

agree you Neesha, yes today some secenes, recalled  Ajmer sharrif, visit, Sufi song , was very vibrating, or Horse stoping secene was, touchi, means, Animals, faithfullness, +sick senses, they can listen, unspeaking, vibes, or alert Us, something, is going to happen, which is necessary, to knowing us.

i also not liking, this track. but lets see, too much addiction of this serial.πŸ˜†, we are seeing witch, i never sees, Horror tracks.but cause of Akdha, tolringπŸ˜†