Warrior High

WARRIOR HIGH UPDATE - 5 MAY 2015

thebeatles thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This is my first time doing this thing so please bear with me if it turns out to be too lengthy or too short

speaking of today's episode

1) Was I the only one who was tooo wierded out with guys picking up girls . 

a) neeti and charlie - the removing the shirt thing was really too wierd . afterwards the guy literally picked her up like i pick up my 5 year old brother. all in all , the guy looks better with a shirt on and i have never really been that great a fan of their chemistry so i did'nt care much.

b) siyali and sidharth - I think everyone is a fan of this couple though i find it hard to believe that they are. siddharth is this concietd wannabe rockstar in the begining of the series and soehow just for the sake of getting hijm paired up with the Female lead of the show they have changed his whole character.also i think i am not the only one to think that the the teacher who was standing there felt lyk a third wheel. I would trust him if he says it was just as awkward for him to stand there as it was for me to see him stand there.

c) the fat teacher and the guy who cThe fat teacher and the guy who can't act - WHO CARES ??!!

d) Vibha and Parth - truthfully speaking , Parth had more chemistry with the dadi than                 Vibha

e) Utkarsh and Ayaz - ayaz is a wierdo (trust me i am not against homosexuality) and                 utkarsh deserves better no matter if he is a homosexual or a heterosexual .

Things like these make me think that even life is sooo serrendipitious. But it is not !

2) All in all ,the episode had nothing going on except for the last 15 seconds. the last 15 seconds me and my sister went from "BoooRING" to "OH NO SHE DID'NT" the vice principal went to utkarsh (lol to the sidharth scene)

I am looking forward for your replies J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters