Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@leo, 
i think yhm cvs changed tracks n now will show SiBBu (Simmi+Subbu) track. Subbu will try going closer to Ananya/Simmi by taking Ishita's help.  Toshiji might doubt Subbu n maybe blame Ishu too in future. N when drama reaches its zenith, Raman will come to clear the air. πŸ˜†

Till then we have to witness twinkle twinkle πŸ˜›
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Vishakha-

Finally wetcardboard remembered that he had a family thanks to ananya... Lol...

Ishita friends will make record in crossing all limits ...pehle mani... Now subbu... Mani ke time toshiji was in London toh bach gayi... Now raman got saved from torture as he is in us lol...

No comments on rinky mihir dono ko bewakoof bana diya hai...

Now I guess our Jodi maker ishita jo sabke mann ki baat padh leti hai she make some stupid plans(like always) to bring simmi subbu together lol ...ofcouse ananya ke liye...
Toshiji will misunderstand ishita lol...

Just one scene of rkb gave life to yhm...

Pervert got a small scenes but he was good...

Acha Ye saare iyers bhalla khandan ke bachon ke peeche kyun pad jaate hai !!!

Very well said

Wet cardboard had a relapse of memory and hence remembered his family

He will soon forget them

Toshiji will give good gyaan to ishita this time
--Megha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitasen

Well, in that case there is more possibility that Subbu is a fraud. Ishita might convince Bhallas about Simmi-Subbu or take decision on their behalf but later it might turn out Subbu's there for Ishita actually.
Result, yet another failed marriage for Simmi and angry RKB throws Ishita out from Bhalla house for good. RKB's negative element is served masterfully. πŸ˜† 

Hmm lets see.😳
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishita - raman phone conv is good.
Pervert is best in his kameenapanti..
Wet cardboard delivered his award winning performance...  ohh god I cant tolerate him 🀒
Bhallaji got something to do today 😊
Romi is trying to take his bhai's role in his absenceπŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Thank god Ishita at least isn't entertaining Subbu unlike shani.

Yes

She is not

Lets see what happens next
--Megha-- thumbnail
Lol Lucky we both want Subbu to get thrashed (although from different sources). πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Bichara subbu abhi tak usne dore daale nahi na hi Ishita p aur na hi Simmi p n still we hate him. πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitasen

Are you guys buying Subbu's sudden soft corner for Anannya or Simmi?
I'm not. His track record doesn't support it.
I find Toshiji bang on, she's not doubting Ishita but Subbu.
Hadn't Toshiji been to London in the early part of Mani track, it could have been very different.

Good posts

I think he is clearly planning something

Lets see what happens

At the moment toshiji is doubting wet cardboard

Lets see whether it leads to ishita or not

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Lol Lucky we both want Subbu to get thrashed (although from different sources). πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Bichara subbu abhi tak usne dore daale nahi na hi Ishita p aur na hi Simmi p n still we hate him. πŸ˜†

😎  entertainment ke liye kucch bhi karega

BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

r

***EDITED

Good Post Leo

Cut wet cardboard a break re... he himself doesnt know if he wants to stalk Ishita Or Simmi πŸ˜† But considering he left Ishita because she couldn't bear him a child, he may want to phasaao Simmi na? Cause she comes ready-made with a kid πŸ˜• πŸ˜› > I am actually liking this twist. This will be so refreshingly different from a villain coming in to ruin the Lead couple's marriage... and this way, it won't be a Raman-Subbu maar peet... it will be a Param-Subbu ladhai 😎

I would LOVE to see Param getting all possessive over his biwi and kid and do dhulai of Subbu... as fans we can see wet cardboard being beaten upπŸ‘πŸΌ... we can see Param in longer scenes... who knows, maybe we won't miss Raman that much 😳

Uff... i day-dream too much πŸ˜†

On a serious note... so far Toshiji is right, and I am glad she mentioned Subbu;s phone call to Ishita too. So Ishita won't be completely oblivious about Toshiji's outburst/doubts if any in the future

So suddenly today we are to believe cute jealousy will bring Mihir & Rinki together ? Did they talk/resolve the Mihir being in love with Mihika issue already ? or we are supposed to forget that happened ? Boy, they are a close second to IshRa when it comes to solving problems with cuteness 😳

Dear Parmettey ... welcome back... you are the nastiest of people on the show... your every look, smirk and statement repulses me... BUT you are the most natural thing about the show. You are someone who's always been like this. so thank you for not becoming suddenly sanskari for TRPs. I can take Ashok becoming good, but not you... so please stay the way you are... cause every joota chappal laath and thappad you get makes the smile on my face just a bit bigger...

PS >>> Don't anyone dare mock my worship of Parmettey😳... Duniya ki saari morality ek taraf, aur mera entertainment ek taraf 😎

This is for Parmettey

This is for Ishita Raman Convo

This is for wet cardboard

This is Toshiji...reaction to Subbu

Lucky paaji

You are biggest phans of pervert

What a tribute to oervert

And to be honest

Wet cardboard being beaten up by pervert will be better than being beaten up by ran

He wi give his deadly smirk while fighting

Wet cardboard I guess is on dope then

If he does not understand he is stalking whom
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_10

Ishita - raman phone conv is good.
Pervert is best in his kameenapanti..
Wet cardboard delivered his award winning performance... ohh god I cant tolerate him 🀒
Bhallaji got something to do today 😊
Romi is trying to take his bhai's role in his absenceπŸ˜†

Wet cardboard delivered his award winning performance

But he won the comic performance for serious scene

Haha