Rajma idli daily rantings

Posted: 8 years ago
Today in the ipl we have the traditional Mumbai vs Delhi battle lets see who wins

Now coming to the episode

It was a historic episode where wet cardboard murdered twinkle twinkle little star

It was a historic episode where wet cardboard gave a award winning comic performance though in a supposedly emotional and hear rendering episode

It was episode where wet cardboard showed his shamelessness by picking up someone else phone call

Then trying to call married ex fiance house late at night

He is giving tough competion to mosquito in annoyance

Raman and ishita phone scene was good

Ishita sort of ignoring wet cardboard and asking him why he was still there was hilarious

Toshiji was as natural as an old world mother in law could be

Pervert scenes were hilarious

Pervert smirk Saale sahab and ishitaji was back

Ishita once again is going like in mosquito track

She is once again going to be stupid naive and ignorant

This will cost her

Mihir was hilarious
r

***EDITED

Good Post Leo

Cut wet cardboard a break re... he himself doesnt know if he wants to stalk Ishita Or Simmi πŸ˜† But considering he left Ishita because she couldn't bear him a child, he may want to phasaao Simmi na? Cause she comes ready-made with a kid πŸ˜• πŸ˜› > I am actually liking this twist. This will be so refreshingly different from a villain coming in to ruin the Lead couple's marriage... and this way, it won't be a Raman-Subbu maar peet... it will be a Param-Subbu ladhai 😎

I would LOVE to see Param getting all possessive over his biwi and kid and do dhulai of Subbu... as fans we can see wet cardboard being beaten upπŸ‘πŸΌ... we can see Param in longer scenes... who knows, maybe we won't miss Raman that much 😳

Uff... i day-dream too much πŸ˜†

On a serious note... so far Toshiji is right, and I am glad she mentioned Subbu;s phone call to Ishita too. So Ishita won't be completely oblivious about Toshiji's outburst/doubts if any in the future

So suddenly today we are to believe cute jealousy will bring Mihir & Rinki together ? Did they talk/resolve the Mihir being in love with Mihika issue already ? or we are supposed to forget that happened ? Boy, they are a close second to IshRa when it comes to solving problems with cuteness 😳

Dear Parmettey ... welcome back... you are the nastiest of people on the show... your every look, smirk and statement repulses me... BUT you are the most natural thing about the show. You are someone who's always been like this. so thank you for not becoming suddenly sanskari for TRPs. I can take Ashok becoming good, but not you... so please stay the way you are... cause every joota chappal laath and thappad you get makes the smile on my face just a bit bigger...

PS >>> Don't anyone dare mock my worship of Parmettey😳... Duniya ki saari morality ek taraf, aur mera entertainment ek taraf 😎

This is for Parmettey

This is for Ishita Raman Convo

This is for wet cardboard

This is Toshiji...reaction to Subbu

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 8 years ago
Only ishita and Raman scene worth to watch it rest of episode as it said fill the space 
Originally posted by 3fra

Only ishita and Raman scene worth to watch it rest of episode as it said fill the space

Very well said
There was a time when I waited Cvs to give this much deserved ending to Mani track, with Raman doing full justice πŸ˜†

Now I dont mind with Raman doing the same to Subbu even if he is the most positive person in the serial. I would still love watching it, RKB will get some action scenes πŸ˜‰

The problem with Subbu is jabardasti ka track, Ishita is clearly not interested n not giving him any attention yet he hovers around her. 

I dont think Ishita is being naive here n in the end there will b no MU betn Ishra. 

Edited by --Megha-- - 8 years ago
mihika EX save raman youngest sister rinki from humiliation who was cheated by her to be husband
ishita ex might save raman younger sister simmi from humiliation who was cheated by husband
neither vandu has an EX nor raman has any more sister 
ishita has no brother otherwise her brother EX might have save raman younger brother romi

subbu didnt call ishita he called for ananya but he changed name from ananya to ishita 
he was about to say ananya but said ishita

minky are cute 

i wish raman also play same prank on ishita 

good to see raman in episode

toshiji is both old and modern woman
her concern and fear was right her all kids are suffering in marriage 
she is not doubting as of now but scare for her kid 
she doesnt want her kids to suffer anymore 

Leo I liked the phone conversation between Ishra, so I watched the whole epi. Cvs hav stored some scenes I think contrary to what v thought. Anyway as long as Subbu is not after Ishita, I don't what he does. Time pass he is. Baki sab theek hai.
was waiting for your post.don't have courage to read wu.ishita hiding things from Raman again.she didn't learn her lesson.subbu reminding his wife and child just cracked me up.WTH he received Raman call.he is the most irritating character. don't know when ll kp come back.
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

mihika EX save raman youngest sister rinki from humiliation who was cheated by her to be husband
ishita ex might save raman younger sister simmi from humiliation who was cheated by husband
neither vandu has an EX nor raman has any more sister
ishita has no brother otherwise her brother EX might have save raman younger brother romi

subbu didnt call ishita he called for ananya but he changed name from ananya to ishita
he was about to say ananya but said ishita

minky are cute

i wish raman also play same prank on ishita

good to see raman in episode

toshiji is both old and modern woman
her concern and fear was right her all kids are suffering in marriage
she is not doubting as of now but scare for her kid
she doesnt want her kids to suffer anymore

Haha well said jaya

But still

I don't think

You can call someone else house that too ex gf house without reason late at night

That is all
Finally wetcardboard remembered that he had a family thanks to ananya... Lol...
Ishita friends will make record in crossing all limits ...pehle mani... Now subbu... Mani ke time toshiji was in London toh bach gayi... Now raman got saved from torture as he is in us lol... 

No comments on rinky mihir dono ko bewakoof bana diya hai...

Now I guess our Jodi maker ishita jo sabke mann ki baat padh leti hai she make some stupid plans(like always) to bring simmi subbu together lol ...ofcouse ananya ke liye...
Toshiji will misunderstand ishita lol...

Just one scene of rkb gave life to yhm...

Pervert got a small scenes but he was good...

Acha Ye saare iyers bhalla khandan ke bachon ke peeche kyun pad jaate hai !!!