SanDhir ff " MY LOVE MY ANGEL

Posted: 8 years ago
ye mera first ff hai. maine bahut se ff read kia to mere mind me bhi ek idea aya ..
baki sabhi prakar ke achhe bure comment ka swagat hai ... CHARACTER SKETCHKISHOR AGRAWAL: ---   He is very conservativative. He hates his daughter Sanyukta.Anju Agrawal:- she loves his daughter nd biggest support system for sanyuka.Ankit agrawal: - sanyuta's brother. He hates his sister.Vidushi kumar:-- bestee of sanyuka. she loves parth Parth kashyap: -- He is best friend and brother( not real but randhir love him as brother) of Randhir SANYUKTA AGRAWAL:-- she is sweet , beautiful and loves her dremz , wants to make her own identity as machenical engineerRANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT:--   mysterious guy,holder of dark secrets.handsome heartthroab.belongs to the richest familly of the town. PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1 PART 1 -- PAGE 1 PART 2 --- PAGE 3 Edited by nimisha0001 - 8 years ago
ok..i got it now..its great..cont.soon
plz go ahead with ur ideas we are ther to support u
Edited by thundercute - 8 years ago
Cs sounds intrstng

Would love to read it

Continue soon for sure
Pm me if possible

Keep smiling
interesting story
continue soon:):)
cs is interesting
continue asap >)
if possible give prolongue
PROLOGUEFLASHBACK... Anju -- Sanyu beta kaha ho. jaldi aaja beta niche papa aur bhayi ko late ho raha hai.Sanyu -- haa maa bas aa gai. ( she came inside the kitchen ) Anju - kya kar rahi thi tum intni det tak. abhi papa aur bhayi fir gussa karenge. Sanyukta-- kya maa apko yaad nahi aaj FITE ka result ane wala hai."" ha to tu kyu itana uchal rahi hai. kaun sa tu waha ja rahi hai. adimission to mera hi hoga na "... ankit said entering in kitchen.Sanyu -- bhayi uske liye entrance exame me bhi to pass hona padega na.Ankit -- tuje kya lagata hai ki mai pass nahi hoga . dekh lena admission to mera hi hoga.Sanyukta - wo to jab result ayega tabhi pata chalega .Kishor ( angry) - tuje apne bhayi se aise baat karte sharam nahi ati. age se apne bhayi ko jawab dia to dekh lena. (TO Ankit ) chalo hume FITE ke liye late ho jayega. ( sanyu) aur tu bhi chal jaldi -- said with making faceAnjit and sanyu - ji papa.IN FITE--kishor to ankit- beta tumhara to list me name hi nahi hai.Ankit- papa wo maine pata kar liya haimeri rank 301 ayi hai Kishor- but admission to sirf 300 rank tak ka hoga.Ankit - but agar koi 300 rank me se apna admission na le to mera ho skta hai.Kishor - but FITE me kaun admission nahi lega.Ankit- sanyu ha papa wo uski rank 300 hai. agr wo admission na le to...Sanyu ( jo ab tak sab kuch sun rahi thi) -- par mai admission lugi. muje engineer banana hai.Kishor( angrily) - sharm nahi ati. kitni swarthi hai tu apne bhayi ke liye itana bhi nahi kar skti. ab faisala ho gaya. ankit hi admission lega. bus ab ghar chal.IN HOME----kishor shouted at Sanyukta " tumhe samajh nahi ata ek baar kaha na tu admission nahi legi to bus nahi legi. socha hai log kya kahege. beti FITE me aur beta ka admission nahi hua.sanyu- par papa har baar mai hi kyu khud ki drmz ko sacrifice karu agar bhayi khud khud kisi layak nahi to mai kya karu.           THAPPyes, kishor slapped sanyu and said - batamiz ladaki tujhe samajh nahi ata.Anju - dekhiye ye kya kar rahe hai aap. Sanyu ( cried) - tkik hai papa. mai bhayi ko spna huq bheek me de deti hu. ek ladaki apke bete ko fite me admission bheek me deti hai. [ ye baat kishor aur ankit ke ego ko chubhati hai "]Ankit - papa muje FITE me nahi jana. muje eski bheek nahi chahiye .Kishor ( to sanyu)--- ab tu mere bete ko bheek degi. tujhe FITE me jana hai na to jaa. but ek shart hai agar puri kar li to ja jo krna hai kar.Sanyu - kaisi shart papa.Kishor-- tuje uss FITE ke pass wale jungle me puri raat akele rukana hoga.Anju ( shocked) - ye kya kah rahe hai aap. ye humari beti hai ap ise us jungle me akele kaise chod skte hai. jante nahi kitana khatarnak hai wo jungle.Kishor ( to sanyu) - to kya socha hai tumne.Sanyu - mai taiyar hu lekin fir aap muje admission lene se nahi rokenge.kishor -- ha ha thik hai.(( near the forest.))kishor- Sanyukta ek baar fir soch lo.Sanyu - mai FITE me admission leke rahungi.Kishor- thik hai kal mai tumhe isi jagah milunga. aur agar subah se pahale ane ka man kare to bas ek call kr dena. ab utaro car se aur jao.Sanyu - hmmm[ now sanyu was all alone. there was pin drop silent. suddenly she heard a sound . She popped out her eyes in surprise. it was malodious. !!some1 was playing any kind of musical instruments!!may be guiter. but who cld be the crazy person,playing guiter at this time. She thought. she cld easilly detect the direction of the guiters beautiful sound. To her surprise it was coming from the direction of that dense forrest. First she hesitated for a while but at that instant a voice came along with the music. some1 started to sing along with that music with his beautiful manly voice sanyu cldn't resist her feets anymore and her feet automatically mooved foroward. She didn't know how and when she came near the old ruin. Sanyu cld still heared the music from inside.she stepped through the bricks and came inside.going through the dark alley following the sound,she came at the huge hall.her eyes fell at the corner where moonlight was coming through the broken wall. she saw a fig seating near the wall over the broken stairsteps with a guiter.his feature was not clearly visible as he was all in shadows.but it was clear that he was the source of that music.sanyu felt a shiver through her spines.whose that guy??!!why he was at a place like this in such an odd time?"Who are you?"She asked"Get lost" he roared.Per tum is time yaha kya Kar... .before she cld say further two pairs of still hard hand which was colder than even a dry ice pinned her so tightly with the walls behind.sanyu never felt that much affraid in her whole lifetime.she cldn't c anything in darkness rather than those pair of deadly dark brown eyes and cldn't feel anything without that inhuman stone grasp over her forearms.the hands were so cold which was freezing her vains and all senses.she felt so numb in fear that she cldn't even scream for help.she squeezes her eyes shut in fear!!he cldn't c the human girls face as it was dark. but at that instant the cloud mooved from the moons face and again everything became crystal clear.at that instant he frozed looking at the girl shivering in his stone grasp closing her eyes tightly. at that instant the cloud mooved from the moons. Now he could see the full view of her angelic face . his feet grounded and suddenly he felt powerless and weak .what was he seeing.was it dream?!or just a mere halutination! this girl's face?!!!so similar to her!!!!at that instant he forgot everything. he continuedto look to her angelic face glowing in moonlight.sanyu was waiting for something to happen.but nothing happened.she felt the stone grasp suddenly loosing over her arms.she felt confused.and at next instant she felt that stone ice cold hand cupping her face gently.what's going on.she opened her eyes to look into that deadly eyes but she was hell surpried.where's that eyes were gone?she was looking to a pair of most beautiful brown eyes ever. ?the feature of that guy was not visible to sanyu as the moonlight was only fallen over his eyes.!she was feeling afraid as well as amazed.at a time she was thinking about to run away from this stranger's strong grip and at next instant she was longing to look into those pairs of eyes forever.she was all confused by those two opposite emotions in her heart. Sanyu took a deep breath and her brain started to work again. witout wasting single sec. she rushed gathering all her strength.she cld understand she had seen something which she shouldn't and she had to go far away from this place as soon as possible.seeing her going away he cldn't hold himself back and screamed,"sanyu!!!".sanyu's feet frozed at midway as she heared the scream behind.gosh!!!no way!!!how on the earth he cld know her name?!with shock and horror she looked back slwly and found him standing at some distant looking towards her with tornand shattered look in his enlighted eyes,the only visible part of his feature!
sanyu felt like those eyes were calling her urging to came back .she was too much shocked!after looking towards him for a whike with wide horror stuck eyes she turned away and run faster than before!!...precap--- chapter 1 (sandhir in fite)Edited by nimisha0001 - 8 years ago
awesome start dear.

d story looks interesting.    

do update soon.
<font size="2">THANKS FOR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.
</font> But I need your help. mai iss ff me images/banner add karna chahati hu. but muje images kaise add karni hai samajh hi nahi araso plz help me ... Edited by nimisha0001 - 8 years ago
Flashback end PART--1 Vidushi -- woaw! sanyu tu puri raat us jungle me ruki aur dar nahi laga.Sanyu-- dar to bahut laga tha par agar give up kar deti to aaj FITE 3rd year me na hoti. bus ye nahi samajhaya wo kaun tha... his eyes, his Voice ...Vishushi - are chod na koi bhi ho. waise tuje yaad hai na aaj parth aur uska friend bhi fite me admission le rahe hai. kitana maja ayega na " mai aur parth ek sath   she said and lost in parth's drmz) Sanyu -- achha achha ab chalo bhi .Aaj verdhan sir ki 3 rd year ki first class hai late huye to sir class me ane bhi nahi dege... Shekhawat mention Randhir alone sat in the room parth came inside the room Parth -- finally aaj tera intajaar khatm hone ja raha hai. Im so happy for you .Randhir- ha parth jab se use dekha hai tabse aaj tak mai uski wo khubsoorat ankhe, masoom chehara nahi bhula hu. Kitni dari hui thi fir bhi kisni sundar lag rahi thi. parth - ab sari tareef yahi karni hai ya usake pass jaker bhi kuch bologe. 2 saal se wait kar rahe ho is din ka Randhir-- ha yar i m deeply, madly in love with her.Parth- par Randhir mat bhulo ki hum kaun hai. WE ARE NOT NORMAL HUMAN . WE ARE VAIMPIRE. aur jab use ye pata chalega to ... Randhir-- mai bas itana janata hu ki mai usase pyar karta hu aur use bhi mujhase pyar karna hoga Parth-- par Randhir ..( CUTT BY RANDHIR ) Randhir ( angrily) --par kya parth . Boloo, kya tum aur vidushi sath me nahi ho, wo bhi to sab janti hai na fir usne tumhare pyar ko samajha na fir tu ab mujhase ye baate kyu kah raha Parth( calmly) -- ok Randhir calm down. Control your anger. And ab chalo In the FITE ... All student was having fun in the classroom and waiting for verdhansir.   Verdhan entered into the classroom and said " hello students! I m happy to see all of you in 3rd year batch. So my ferzis time to meet two new ferzis. There are 2 nwe students from fite dehradun. So students meet RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT and PARTH KASHYAP the 1st nd 2nd topper of fite dehradoon.So my new fergis take your seat. Both proceeded to vidyukta's bench.they wanted to Sit With them But There Was Place For Only One Person and Parth sat down therenow Randhir had to sat with ishika. ISHIKA--- she is bimboo of the college. Actully she is trustee's daughter . She is girl loaded with extra makeup and always drooling over handsome n rich boys. Ishika-- hiii Randhir -- no responce. Ishika-   hi handsome Randhir - no responce Ishika touched Randhir hand.And he jercked her hand Randhir ( in irritating voice ) what's yr pblm . Ishika -- you Randhir - don't irritate me and concentrate on the class Ishika-- jab college ka most handsome ladaka clg ki most Beautiful ladaki ak sath ho to class par concentrate kaisa kia ja sakta hai. Randhir-- justt shutt upp.. .Soon class got over and all of them get out except sandhir n vidarth. The RANDHIR GOT IRRITATED BY THIS AND GOT ANGRY , WHILE HE WAS LEAVING FROM THERE Suddenly vidushi 's Got Mixed Up With The Desk And SHe Falls Down On randhir And He ThOughts That SHe Is Also A BimBo Randhir - (angrily) tum girls ko boys ke age piche ghoomne ke alawa koi kaam nahi ata kya. ( actually Randhir did not know her by face. So he thought she is another bimbo like ishika . Vishushi-- oh god! jaan kar nahi giri tumhare uper. Randhir-- haa ha achhe se janta hu tum jaisi ko. RANDHIR LEFT THE CLASS Sanyukta-- ye sare ladake ek hi jaise hote hai. Tameej Name ki chiz hoti nahi aur khud ko pata nahi kya smjhte hai Parth-- nahi sanyukta tum Randhir ko galat samjh rahi ho. Wo aisa nahi hai .Sanyukta-- plz parth mai tumhari bahut respect karti hu but iska matab ye nahi mai tumhare us saddu dost ko bhi respect dugi. MCP kahi ka. PRECAP-- dream teamEdited by nimisha0001 - 8 years ago