Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 98)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
His feelings are different. His actions are still wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviarakubare

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Abhi was checking to see if Pragya was lying about her not loving him hence the closeness in the closet scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubareTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

What part of "keep away from me" is not staying aloof?

That very line itself. To take the issue from "I am fed of up BB/Purab's questioning" to "stay away from me".. and her expressions revealed a lot.

And when he asks why does it bother her that he is closer to her.. she doesn't even look at him to reply.. very obvious expressions in her face that she is lying.. which is what makes Abhi doubtful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Please don't use that "ask for it" phrase lightly. It used against women all the time and it's not a fair excuse for a man's choice of actions. Pragya saying what she said was not an invitation. Abhi took it as a challenge because he wanted to but all Pragya wanted was for him to stay away. We know they love each other so we can take the touching fondly but what Abhi was doing was violating her boundaries to satisfy his own doubts. You can like and enjoy it if you wish but please keep in mind that when this kind of thing happens in real life it is not fun. 

Mina, if Pragya wanted, she could easily have pushed him away or said something to stop him at anytime. Acceptance of someone's touch is a choice and she didn't resist and that's tacit acceptance. This is a two way street and their bodies are speaking a different language.

Right. She was submissive.. especially after he touched her. If she was capable of proving to him that she is not affected by him, she should have showed disgust, a slap or mere pushing him off. 
Basically she wasn't capable of doing that even for acting.. poor girl, she is way too naive to even act it out.

deefan

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu, do you still think there is no baby?
Did Tannu catch on Pragya's weakness for an unborn and cashing on that?
Then what was her hospital visit..and thinking about abortion monologues?

Explain to me please. I want to believe there is no baby.
yes !! my reaasons for no baby is..
tanu has a bf who is a rockstar.. he loves her ( tabhi think so )

he is not accepting his wife as his wife and still hanging on her..according to the serial it happened during mms track ... that time she was in complete belief abhi will leave pragya get her married ot suresh and she can marry him.. y will she do this ?

she doesnt need to have an affair cheating abhi...

tanu may be bad but according to me i dint see her in a way she cheats abhi with another man.. i never felt she did it with some other man..

thads the reason i said she may be drunk and some xyz must have done that to her and she itself dont know... i saw this in another serial ... where the hero is blamed and finally the real father comes out and the girl remembers meeting him in pub and he taking advantage of her..

regarding her abortion and al the stuff she does in front of aalu and pragya i feel she is doing it wantedly for them to believe her without doubt...because aalu too is shipping abhigya for purab..she knows that..

regarding talking to herself cvs can easily manipulate that... i dont take it seriously..

ps: i have never seen any scene of tanu after she announcing her pregnnacy to pragya... all my thoughts are based on lu and discussion here..

-Tia-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Mina, if Pragya wanted, she could easily have pushed him away or said something to stop him at anytime. Acceptance of someone's touch is a choice and she didn't resist and that's tacit acceptance. This is a two way street and their bodies are speaking a different language.

How could she have easily pushed him away? I wish she had. The only way I can make peace with her "yielding" in that scene is that it would've been damn difficult to physically push him off at that moment. She "didn't resist." I'd like to believe she could have, but I don't see how.

deefan

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

His feelings are different. His actions are still wrong.

Is he wrong to catch her on her lie?

I understand that if she asked him to stay away, he should.. but that's not what she did with her face and expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash kFanaah

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged

How could she have easily pushed him away? I wish she had. The only way I can make peace with her "yielding" in that scene is that it would've been damn difficult to physically push him off at that moment. She "didn't resist." I'd like to believe she could have, but I don't see how.

Remember the sherni she was with Neel? 

Fanaah

Go to top