Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 92)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.
... This just took me back to your "Proof" collab, T! *LOL*
Regarding Pragya's virginity, it's unsaid implication that she didn't have any physical relationship before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by anushaarja

some one tell me the precap please!!! pretty please...

Pragya overhearing Tanu talk to the Dr on phone about getting an abortion 
thanks yaar kubare... what shall i call u? kubare? sorry i dunno your name ji...Embarrassed
You can call her Krishna, Arja.
arja is my maiden surname... u can call me anu... my name is anushaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Tia you didn't like parchai line?? I thought it was hilaaariousss and awesome. Yes pls pls become her chipkali shadow rockstar I am going to freaking love it. And like I said na, his fate is to save her from her own mahanta so for that he has to follow her around LOL.

I like that it's parchai. But the end of it would be heartbreaking for Abhi and us.

Heartbreaking how?? Abhi learning truth can only be good. Anyway your heart will mend because this track will eventually have a pro-Abhi ending as all tracks do.

Yeah end will be good, but seeing TaBhi marriage stuff and AbhiGya trying to separate without MUs would be sad. :-(

xaviaraTeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.
... This just took me back to your "Proof" collab, T! *LOL*
Regarding Pragya's virginity, it's unsaid implication that she didn't have any physical relationship before...

Yeah but how would the world or even Abhi know she is a virgin or not.. She is almost 30 and did have a life of her own before!:-)
I know we are supposed to believe she is indeed a virgin given her issues with love/marriage... Anyways just saying.

Fanaah

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

???????

Even if he didn't mean virginity he had to mean sex. How could that line mean anything else?!

Tia from the society and background she comes from...it means Virginity and Sex...

Fanaahxaviara

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The moment rabul knows wat pragya did they will tell him about how she loved him even before mms..

Tads y cvs are making them not to know..

Abhi will discuss about this matter to rabul only after knowing pragya loved him but is lying for sure...

If abhi believes tanu than it is rabul or alliya who will expose tanu..

Chances are high for puliya .. Aaliya can take it as an advantage to get close to purab while finding the truth..

Personally I prefer either abhi or pragya to solve this.. Mainly prGya because he helped her in mms

xaviara

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

guys did you know that KKB is NO 3 this week 
OH, it came-up from 5th or 6th a week or two back. NICE! CONGO EVERYONE!!!
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I don't know Krishna about society... Indian society is very hypocritical when it comes to sex.

Fanaahkubare

Go to top