Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 91)

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
He did mean sex Mina. I meant not her virginity. He would mean sex because Pragya's next guy doesn't need to mind Pragya's past with Abhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahTeluguAmmayi

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by -Tia-

Pri, What worries me though is Abhi does not know any of Tannu's evils to suspect her credibility. Pragya won't tell him any bad examples either because she wants him to marry Tannu.
So the only way this issue come come even CLOSE to resolving is if a third party gets involved... OR if Abhi himself does deeper jasoosing. But T, if he KNOWS that he didn't sleep with her that night, or even mostly sure, he has a valid reason to confront her and question her about a LOT of things. If he STILL keeps to his ziddi nature, he can demand the baby, but still refuse to marry her. The only way he'll be forced into a marriage with her is if Daadi will come to know about the baby. Then even if she adores Pragya, she will probably force him, on Pragya's insistence, to get married to Ta~nu. If he brings his suspicions to Daadi first, but convinces her of his love for his Fuggy, then something can be done and Pragya will STILL remain the bahu.
... Do we have a tentative timeline regarding the property issue? If this issue takes place during this whole jasoosing, then there's a high chance that Ta~nu will expose herself.

No time line at all...

Property dispute...no one can claim any rights as everyone of them are living out of RS pockets...Its his property Whole and Sole...with Aliyah and Dadi...being part of his will...no one else...

Thus the only ppl who can do the Property drama is Aliyah and only if she marries Neel...after Rabul marriage as they all live under one roof...and wants to make every ones life miserable...

As for Abhi demanding the baby and not marrying her cant see that as we have time and again been shown hoe soft and kind hearted he really is thus would marry Tanu to give the baby and his mother his name...
... You know, we all thought it was Taiji who'll bring it up, but there's a possibility that it's Ta~nu that'll bring this dispute about as well, no? Her and Taiji together, especially if she's going trying to convince people that she's carrying the waaris of the Mehra family...

Edited by Fanaah - 06 May 2015 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Since there is a 3 day deadline, all I see is a few episodes of Abhi investigating Pragya and ending up overhearing a PraNu convo, which would be mostly about abortion. Pragya would have lost her time without being able to make Abhi and Daadi throw her out of the MM and Tannu would be saying now I will get rid of Abhi's baby.

Fanaahxaviara

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

If Abhi finds out, he may share it with Purab, so I'm guessing maybe Purab & Aaliyah will expose Tanu ?

I don't see Abhi telling anyone. Like Pragya he has a tendency to take on serious problems alone. Plus he is the god of the Kkb universe so he'll probably display omnipotence and omniscience in some epically nautanki manner. But oh how I would love the other P and A to be part of the exposing! Maybe you didn't mean A though...typo LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahxaviarakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

oh ok... The line meant about virginity ...
Yeah ... Lol I dint take it tad way..
I just took it normally ...

Abhi Angry he need not insult Abhigya ... I will kill him..
His family ok but why the world..

Any way we will not have that things .. So no prob..

I think it is cvs way of showing us he is thinking of her more than himself..

I didn't mind the closet scene as much...

This time the closet scene was there to show us the changed Abhi...

The first time he did it..it was his Ego plain and simple and premeditated...

This time not premeditated till later and then too it was not his ego but his wanting to know...his feelings ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
A lot depends on how much dushto bums remembers of that drunk night. I hope if they do show us TaBhi wedding preps, Abhi would be doubtful of Tannu and will prove her wrong in the end.

Edited by -Tia- - 06 May 2015 at 8:13am

Fanaahxaviarakubare-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by -mina-

Tia you didn't like parchai line?? I thought it was hilaaariousss and awesome. Yes pls pls become her chipkali shadow rockstar I am going to freaking love it. And like I said na, his fate is to save her from her own mahanta so for that he has to follow her around LOL.

I like that it's parchai. But the end of it would be heartbreaking for Abhi and us.

Heartbreaking how?? Abhi learning truth can only be good. Anyway your heart will mend because this track will eventually have a pro-Abhi ending as all tracks do.

putturaniFanaahxaviarakubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
The closet scene this time- Pragya asked for it. She was the one to ask him to stay away and challenge him that she is not affected.

FanaahTeluguAmmayi

Go to top