Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 78)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I think all depends on Abhi remembering that night. I don't think he would go to the extent of feeling Tannu is lying right away if he does not remember that night.
If he does think he just woke up all clothed that mornkng and didn't feel like he slept with her, then jt is something.
Can't wait until the soap gets there!
I guess Tannu's 3 day deadline is already half way through with the new BTS and Abhi has totally not believed Pragya to be bad. But I am mad that Pragya is taking it on Daadi too. There were better ways to deal with the old woman who did nothing against Pragya ever.
Btw, I hope Abhi and Daadi teaming up spoiler comes true!
@ bold: My GOD! Me, too! But didn't I bring this up a few ATs back about him taking Daadi's help in regards to Ta~nu's pregnancy and stuff... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I am so glad Tannu has a deadline though for abortion. 
So the CVs won't stretch Prayga trying to get everyone to hate track much.
BUT, what worries me is the end of this track. Abhi will know the reasons for Pragya doing all this. He would be so shocked and will himself move away from Pragya if he believes Tannu in the beginning??:-(
And then we will have TaBhi wedding etc. stuff.

CVs will drag all that for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hi Sanny, welcome to our AT family, hope you have a great time here. Smile

I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi Smile

Fanaah

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

If Pragya is really concerned about the baby shouldn't she tell Abhi all the more about it, thinking the father can convince the mother to keep the baby and also make her happy???

Shes respecting the Mother to be's wishes of telling him herself...LOL

Mother wants to abort the baby now though, right? May be the father will convince her not to?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged

If Tannu wants to abort the baby, Pragya should really think why she would be so hesitant to even share the news with him. Because Pragya would know Tannu isn't afraid to talk to Abhi like herself. For example in the CPR kiss scenario, Tannu went to talk to him right away. 
But Pragya won't think of all that but just feel that Tannu is so helpless with the situation that she wants to abort the baby.

Tia...most ppl when faced with a situation puts the person in their shoes and think about it...Pragya is doing the same...She is putting Tanu in her shoes thus thinks...that Tanu is all alone...being pregnant outside marriage...with a married man...etc..
She is not thinking clearly y putting herself in Tanus place as she isn't like Tanu and can never be so not easy for her to relate to...LOL

She should also put herself in Tannu's shoes and call her Sarla mom about all this and give her a heart attack, no?

Edited by -Tia- - 06 May 2015 at 5:08am

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by xaviara

I wonder if Abhi will question the likelihood of him being the father of Tanu's baby ? Or he will just accept it because he was drunk that night ? He might not question Tanu's character, but I hope he tells Purab about it when he finds out, because Purab can and will question if the baby is Abhi's or not ?

Yes same here...Abhi has always trusted Aliyah and Tanu blindly and if Tanu says its his maybe he accepts it readily...as it wont even cross his mind to question the validity of her statement as he trust her to be true..faithful to him etc..

Yes Purab is the man who will question this and can do so much more...

Lets see where the CV's are taking us ...because Madap we are going...LOL

Pragya went then so does Abhi...LOL

As have said before...truth will come out at the end very end...LOLLOLLOL

U know I want one other person to find out about Tanus pregnancy, and that is Aaliyah. More then Abhi or Purab, she can find out the truth about Tanu's pregnancy better then anyone. Question is will she help Abhi or Tanu if or when she finds out ? I think she will be quite pissed that Tanu has not only be hiding the truth from her, but the baby could be someone else.
But how will Aliya realize that it's NOT Abhi's baby? If she comes to know only the fact that Ta~nu wanted to abort, then she'll be pissed at her, but will help her 100% in kicking Pragya out of the house. And Aliya herself was cheering on Ta~nu about her plans to sleep with Abhi, so how WILL she doubt her so called best-friend?
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

I think all depends on Abhi remembering that night. I don't think he would go to the extent of feeling Tannu is lying right away if he does not remember that night.
If he does think he just woke up all clothed that mornkng and didn't feel like he slept with her, then jt is something.
Can't wait until the soap gets there!
I guess Tannu's 3 day deadline is already half way through with the new BTS and Abhi has totally not believed Pragya to be bad. But I am mad that Pragya is taking it on Daadi too. There were better ways to deal with the old woman who did nothing against Pragya ever.
Btw, I hope Abhi and Daadi teaming up spoiler comes true!
@ bold: My GOD! Me, too! But didn't I bring this up a few ATs back about him taking Daadi's help in regards to Ta~nu's pregnancy and stuff... 
You did, may the spoiler writers copied the idea from you! You never know.

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash k

I think Abhi should just get Pragya drunk in the bedroom... she often tells the truth... he can ask his questions and she will answerLOL
Problem solvedClap
*LOL*
Nice one, Aysha! LOL

Go to top