Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 75)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Navz use the edit, no need to ask! Happy that you wanna use!!
Btw, Detective Dushto Bums is at work!! Yey!! The only thing is what he will find out would be heartbreaking for him too.. Or let's see if he knows for sure he didnt sleep with Tannu!!

Thanks Tia, but as you can see am already using it, because I was hoping you will give me permission LOL

If they don't want to drag the track much, then they might show Abhi doubting if he really slept with Tanu, and if CV's are planning on torturing us then this track will be dragged to Tabhi's marriage being fixed Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I think all depends on Abhi remembering that night. I don't think he would go to the extent of feeling Tannu is lying right away if he does not remember that night.
If he does think he just woke up all clothed that mornkng and didn't feel like he slept with her, then jt is something.
Can't wait until the soap gets there!
I guess Tannu's 3 day deadline is already half way through with the new BTS and Abhi has totally not believed Pragya to be bad. But I am mad that Pragya is taking it on Daadi too. There were better ways to deal with the old woman who did nothing against Pragya ever.
Btw, I hope Abhi and Daadi teaming up spoiler comes true!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateFangirlFanaahxaviaradeefan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by xaviara

I wonder if Abhi will question the likelihood of him being the father of Tanu's baby ? Or he will just accept it because he was drunk that night ? He might not question Tanu's character, but I hope he tells Purab about it when he finds out, because Purab can and will question if the baby is Abhi's or not ?

Yes same here...Abhi has always trusted Aliyah and Tanu blindly and if Tanu says its his maybe he accepts it readily...as it wont even cross his mind to question the validity of her statement as he trust her to be true..faithful to him etc..

Yes Purab is the man who will question this and can do so much more...

Lets see where the CV's are taking us ...because Madap we are going...LOL

Pragya went then so does Abhi...LOL

As have said before...truth will come out at the end very end...LOLLOLLOL

U know I want one other person to find out about Tanus pregnancy, and that is Aaliyah. More then Abhi or Purab, she can find out the truth about Tanu's pregnancy better then anyone. Question is will she help Abhi or Tanu if or when she finds out ? I think she will be quite pissed that Tanu has not only be hiding the truth from her, but the baby could be someone else.

Fanaahkubare

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I think all depends on Abhi remembering that night. I don't think he would go to the extent of feeling Tannu is lying right away if he does not remember that night.
If he does think he just woke up all clothed that mornkng and didn't feel like he slept with her, then jt is something.
Can't wait until the soap gets there!
I guess Tannu's 3 day deadline is already half way through with the new BTS and Abhi has totally not believed Pragya to be bad. But I am mad that Pragya is taking it on Daadi too. There were better ways to deal with the old woman who did nothing against Pragya ever.
Btw, I hope Abhi and Daadi teaming up spoiler comes true!

I think in tonight's or may tomorrow's episode Tanu will give Pragya three days time to find a solution or she will abort the baby. The scene with AbhiGya in the room and Pragya asking for solution is going to come after the ultimatum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Im so glad i have the rest of this week off... no work!

Loving the new BTS... Abhi will be jasoos!LOL

Fanaahxaviara

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
You know what I like...
The build up...

The build up of Abhi knowing Pragya...just as Pragya knows Abhi really...inside out...

I like the way the CV's are going about showing the changes in Abhi too...

The previous Abhi never ever thought for a second...why...or no she cant do that...it would always immediately be ready to blame and accuse her without thought what so ever...

This one is...the whole MMS and its aftermath with Kidnapping...has made him know Pragya some what...

Now the CV's are going about building up on that trust...that love he feels...they are showing him Pragya the Woman...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviaradeefan

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I think Abhi should just get Pragya drunk in the bedroom... she often tells the truth... he can ask his questions and she will answerLOL
Problem solvedClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviarakubare

-Sunkissed IF-Dazzler
-Sunkissed
-Sunkissed

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hello all!!
I'm Sanny...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

Go to top