Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kubare

No time line at all...

Property dispute...no one can claim any rights as everyone of them are living out of RS pockets...Its his property Whole and Sole...with Aliyah and Dadi...being part of his will...no one else...

Thus the only ppl who can do the Property drama is Aliyah and only if she marries Neel...after Rabul marriage as they all live under one roof...and wants to make every ones life miserable...

As for Abhi demanding the baby and not marrying her cant see that as we have time and again been shown hoe soft and kind hearted he really is thus would marry Tanu to give the baby and his mother his name...

... You know, we all thought it was Taiji who'll bring it up, but there's a possibility that it's Ta~nu that'll bring this dispute about as well, no? Her and Taiji together, especially if she's going trying to convince people that she's carrying the waaris of the Mehra family... Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Since there is a 3 day deadline, all I see is a few episodes of Abhi investigating Pragya and ending up overhearing a PraNu convo, which would be mostly about abortion. Pragya would have lost her time without being able to make Abhi and Daadi throw her out of the MM and Tannu would be saying now I will get rid of Abhi's baby.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

If Abhi finds out, he may share it with Purab, so I'm guessing maybe Purab & Aaliyah will expose Tanu ?

I don't see Abhi telling anyone. Like Pragya he has a tendency to take on serious problems alone. Plus he is the god of the Kkb universe so he'll probably display omnipotence and omniscience in some epically nautanki manner. But oh how I would love the other P and A to be part of the exposing! Maybe you didn't mean A though...typo ๐Ÿ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

oh ok... The line meant about virginity ...
Yeah ... Lol I dint take it tad way..
I just took it normally ...

Abhi ๐Ÿ˜ก he need not insult Abhigya ... I will kill him..
His family ok but why the world..

Any way we will not have that things .. So no prob..

I think it is cvs way of showing us he is thinking of her more than himself..

I didn't mind the closet scene as much...

This time the closet scene was there to show us the changed Abhi...

The first time he did it..it was his Ego plain and simple and premeditated...

This time not premeditated till later and then too it was not his ego but his wanting to know...his feelings ...
nitarata thumbnail
A lot depends on how much dushto bums remembers of that drunk night. I hope if they do show us TaBhi wedding preps, Abhi would be doubtful of Tannu and will prove her wrong in the end.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I like that it's parchai. But the end of it would be heartbreaking for Abhi and us.

Heartbreaking how?? Abhi learning truth can only be good. Anyway your heart will mend because this track will eventually have a pro-Abhi ending as all tracks do.
nitarata thumbnail
The closet scene this time- Pragya asked for it. She was the one to ask him to stay away and challenge him that she is not affected.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.

... This just took me back to your "Proof" collab, T! *LOL*
Regarding Pragya's virginity, it's unsaid implication that she didn't have any physical relationship before...
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fanaah

You can call her Krishna, Arja.

arja is my maiden surname... u can call me anu... my name is anusha๐Ÿ˜Š
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Heartbreaking how?? Abhi learning truth can only be good. Anyway your heart will mend because this track will eventually have a pro-Abhi ending as all tracks do.

Yeah end will be good, but seeing TaBhi marriage stuff and AbhiGya trying to separate without MUs would be sad. :-(