Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 58)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by deefan


- Mujhe Red Bull chahiye


dee...i know nothing about the possible uses of red bull as a bedroom aid, which i sort of think you might've been getting at...so here's this instead XD

drabble: red bull chahiye
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRILLIANT!

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

And Cheri, stimulants for longer stimulation... *wink-wink-nudge-nudge-GRIN*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

pri i don't recall lap dance for married smut series...or any variant thereof...forgive my sieve like memory!!
Not necessarily a lap dance, just Pragya taking the incentive and being dominant for once. But since the topic of lap dance came anyway... Wink Big smile

Edited by Fanaah - 05 May 2015 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 33137

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
let's see...

-penmanship - abhi dominant; pragya returns but that's in part 2 which is unfinished and unposted
-catharsis - abhi dominates
-novelty - pragya dominates but the act described is not the most...physically imposing

accha good point...i need to work that in somewhere XD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66265

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Mina!
After you are done with lap dance, would you consider- mujhe 16 inches chahiye?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubaredeefan-mina-

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

let's see...

-penmanship - abhi dominant; pragya returns but that's in part 2 which is unfinished and unposted
-catharsis - abhi dominates
-novelty - pragya dominates but the act described is not the most...physically imposing

accha good point...i need to work that in somewhere XD
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Joined: 20 May 2014
Posts: 66265

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by -Tia-

What do you guys think, would this closet door scene continue tomorrow? How does it end?


It's not ended yet, tomorrow it will. We know the BTS has her walking down the stairs. I suspect Abhi will say something like- what are you hiding, she will refute it and run off.

They show him following her downstairs, this may happen right before drunk Akash scene. When Akash comes in drunk and he may say Rachna refused again, Dadi may take the decision for him to marry Sudha.
At least Abhi wasn't angry when he was looking down the stairs in the BTS.. so I hope his doubts over her being a liar continues...


yeah, he wasn't, I hope he's suspicious enough to dig into it some more, maybe do some more physical research, gather those facts Wink LOL

I would prefer him doing it for his own desire though.. may be he can get used to teasing her and then can't resist...
But if she pushes him away more than a few times, he might be seriously pissed off.. 
I see it going a lot of back and forth like a serious lover's spat!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviarakubaredeefan

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Mina!
After you are done with lap dance, would you consider- mujhe 16 inches chahiye?LOL
... *raises eyebrow slowly*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturanixaviarakubare-Tia-

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 6493

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by -Tia-

What do you guys think, would this closet door scene continue tomorrow? How does it end?

It's not ended yet, tomorrow it will. We know the BTS has her walking down the stairs. I suspect Abhi will say something like- what are you hiding, she will refute it and run off.

They show him following her downstairs, this may happen right before drunk Akash scene. When Akash comes in drunk and he may say Rachna refused again, Dadi may take the decision for him to marry Sudha.
At least Abhi wasn't angry when he was looking down the stairs in the BTS.. so I hope his doubts over her being a liar continues...

yeah, he wasn't, I hope he's suspicious enough to dig into it some more, maybe do some more physical research, gather those facts Wink LOL

I would prefer him doing it for his own desire though.. may be he can get used to teasing her and then can't resist...
But if she pushes him away more than a few times, he might be seriously pissed off.. 
I see it going a lot of back and forth like a serious lover's spat!
... It's BRILLIANT and AMUSING, no? LOL I have a lot of fun watching them fight like an old married couple! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tia-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 36   Views: 37340

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 36 37340 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 16328

-kanishka- 23 16328 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini
ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: deefan   Replies: 1174   Views: 38997

deefan 1174 38997 05 May 2015 at 11:29am by Asma-
congrats TiSha...(video & pic uploaded)

2 3 4

Author: TeluguAmmayi   Replies: 26   Views: 3392

TeluguAmmayi 26 3392 04 May 2015 at 7:27am by -Rhea-
TiSha Television Style Awards Screenshots- GIF HEAVY

2 3

Author: deefan   Replies: 22   Views: 4635

deefan 22 4635 04 May 2015 at 7:26am by -Rhea-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index