Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 101)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Mina I want to respond but will do later, after the LU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Oohhh
That is beautiful Kate!
kavya.k18 Groupbie
kavya.k18
kavya.k18

Hey i m Kavya new to the forum, I know i m not suppose to  b introducing myself here but i wantd to coz i dint want to sound like n intruder keeping in mind the fact that u guys already know each other n i m a complete stranger to u. Smile
Ok so after going though various opinions on what happened yesterday all i have to say is that v all know that Abhigya r going to end up together so i guess it doesn't really matter as to who pinned dowm whom n who touched or tried to gt close to whom coz afterall they are husband wife and both of them have equal rights on each other. Though they never took their relationship as husband and wife seriously but their relationship has only grown from haters to friends to 'lovers'.How can v even expect them to take it seriously when v r aware of the circumstances the marriage took place in. Both of them r stuck in a platue, Abhi is not ready to accept the fact that Pragya doesn't love him coz he knows she is not sm1 who would play on people's emotions, he is in a complete confusion. Pragya on the other hand is tensed as to how to deal with this situation. Both of them r in love n whatever is happening between them is a result of circumstances and unreciprocated love

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ash k--simmi---Nimmy-FanaahxaviarakubareTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
KATE THIS IS AWESOME MAN! WONDERFUL, LOVE IT! THE BACKGROUND... THE LINES... ABHIGYA! <3 Thumbs UpClap
Your hands truly are magical!

Fanaah

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Abhi deciding to touch Pragya like that when she's telling him to stay away and she doesn't enjoy it...if it doesn't bother you then that's up to you. I find it unpleasant.

Fanaah

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.k18

Hey i m Kavya new to the forum, I know i m not suppose to  b introducing myself here but i wantd to coz i dint want to sound like n intruder keeping in mind the fact that u guys already know each other n i m a complete stranger to u. Smile
Ok so after going though various opinions on what happened yesterday all i have to say is that v all know that Abhigya r going to end up together so i guess it doesn't really matter as to who pinned dowm whom n who touched or tried to gt close to whom coz afterall they are husband wife and both of them have equal rights on each other. Though they never took their relationship as husband and wife seriously but their relationship has only grown from haters to friends to 'lovers'.How can v even expect them to take it seriously when v r aware of the circumstances the marriage took place in. Both of them r stuck in a platue, Abhi is not ready to accept the fact that Pragya doesn't love him coz he knows she is not sm1 who would play on people's emotions, he is in a complete confusion. Pragya on the other hand is tensed as to how to deal with this situation. Both of them r in love n whatever is happening between them is a result of circumstances and unreciprocated love

Welcome Kavya!!!!!

So beautifully put!!!!

Do stick around!!!

My name is Aysha!

Fanaah

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Abhi deciding to touch Pragya like that when she's telling him to stay away and she doesn't enjoy it...if it doesn't bother you then that's up to you. I find it unpleasant.

I thought she looked like she was enjoying itConfused

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hi Kavya! Welcome to this forum! Feel free to share your opinions here, we will all love reading! I agree with your thoughts, it is circumstances effecting them but if Abhi's love had been really strong then he would have questioned her until she came out with the truth and Pragya should have told him the truth anyway. :) 
Oh and btw I'm Simmi! Smile

Edited by simsim25 - 06 May 2015 at 9:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviarakubare

Go to top