ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MsTiara

That he is! I met him once & he's just... *swoon* 😳

Omg Kate really???????

I want to meet him!!!!!! He is just so hot!!!!!!!!!

I like baldy men😳
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

So if I was on Pragya's side.

Today's first would have been...

Abhi is trying to seduce Pragya.. Pragya is reacting.. but also clutching his hands.. and then digging her nails into his arms... scraping it with her nails..Or pull some hair...

Abhi would be thinking.. oh this girl is all lattu over me..

But then, Pragya stops him and runs away.. to the forensic hospital!🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG πŸ˜†

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

Abhi better give her a severe lecture when all this is sorted. "Never try to solve my problems without telling me ever again!! Or at least learn from me how to secretly fic things because your way is rubbish."

must !!! Very much needed ... How much I crave for slapping regret ... i want this too.. If they make her goddess sita for bearing all this ... I will kill them..Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fanaah

... So it's only in "The Planning Stages?"

I wrote something a few weeks ago that didn't seem to fit anywhere but will form part of this. Will cannibalise the papa drabble too. So since there are words on pages technically it's beyond planning stages πŸ˜†
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I wrote something a few weeks ago that didn't seem to fit anywhere but will form part of this. Will cannibalise the papa drabble too. So since there are words on pages technically it's beyond planning stages πŸ˜†

So a "Work in Progress" then. *grins*
-mina- thumbnail
Pragya does not appear to care at all that she was slapped. Abhi cares more about having slapped her than she cares about being slapped. Arguably Pragya is distracted but...I think they're going to show her never caring and if he brings it up she'll hush him before he can say anything.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Pragya does not appear to care at all that she was slapped. Abhi cares more about having slapped her than she cares about being slapped. Arguably Pragya is distracted but...I think they're going to show her never caring and if he brings it up she'll hush him before he can say anything.

I think in a way, she feels that she deserves the slap for what she is putting her Abhi through. It will be up to Abhi when they get together to bring-up her issues and solve them together. First thing, if she DOES try to shush him, is for him to press her nose to "OFF" her and continue to say what he needs to say. Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ash

It's "Bayern Munich" right? And where do I live? I'm living near Munich! πŸ˜‰
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good point ! This slap can't get off my mind but it seems like Pragya forgot the slap
She would say no please don't feel sorry πŸ˜†
If it was Asma and Abhi's story ,
Asma would grab him by his collar and say how dare you , now convince me to forgive you πŸ˜†
Im laughing , but this slap was for me the awful moment of the show πŸ˜•
-mina- thumbnail
Nicely put Asma!! And Pri like what you said too. Definitely time for the button game. Omg pri I have a drabble to send you old waala!! Lemme see if I can heeehee