Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

Tia I like the first scenario. I think that has a strong chance of happening and I want to see it.

The second would be powerful but it seems to me CVS don't intend anyone to take this baby seriously except Pragya, so I don't see Abhi going the way you described.

🤣
nitarata thumbnail
Aashu, yes Tannu has a right to abort without telling Abhi..
But since you said she thinks it won't get a father's name (as told by her) and that's why she needs to abort it- I said she at least needs to share the news and see if the daddy will accept or not.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

me I love barca so we will win 😆
good night and sweet dream Noha

Good night Noha
Iris i'm with you Barca 😆
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi so wants to get Pragya in bed. 😆 I'm sorry... I can't say it any other way.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I have a fic brewing in my mind, idk if it'll ever see the light of day but still asking for your thoughts. What if Abhi (politely) asks Tanu for proof of paternity? Yes she'll throw fits about don't you trust me don't you love me etc...but say Abhi is firm about it...what could Tanu do next? In my version she just folds and accepts defeat and admits it's not his...idk what else might she do? Like it's one thing if Pragya's asking but another if Abhi is...Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Mina, I also think of first possibility as most likely.
Because, in that scenario, Abhi can still get closer to Pragya (both emotionally/physically), if the second scenario plays out, he can't be doing that.

But the CVs haven't built up on AbhiGya romance/passion yet from both sides. So if they are to use this track, they will have Abhi trying to prove to Pragya that she doesn't need to give up their love for some claim by a third person while he also tries to expose Tannu.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys I have a fic brewing in my mind, idk if it'll ever see the light of day but still asking for your thoughts. What if Abhi (politely) asks Tanu for proof of paternity? Yes she'll throw fits about don't you trust me don't you love me etc...but say Abhi is firm about it...what could Tanu do next? In my version she just folds and accepts defeat and admits it's not his...idk what else might she do?

Do the test and switch reports?

Do you mean in her having ultimate defeat?
nitarata thumbnail

Guys I have a fic brewing in my mind, idk if it'll ever see the light of day but still asking for your thoughts. What if Abhi (politely) asks Tanu for proof of paternity? Yes she'll throw fits about don't you trust me don't you love me etc...but say Abhi is firm about it...what could Tanu do next? In my version she just folds and accepts defeat and admits it's not his...idk what else might she do? Like it's one thing if Pragya's asking but another if Abhi is...

Scrape Abhi's hand for DNA.. and use that skin DNA profile as baby's DNA..and then when Abhi does a DNA test there will be a good match somehow.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iris thanks for the caps...hot
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Switch reports how? There is no extant fetus with abhi's DNA naa...she could bribe to get false reports maybe