Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Whoa you guys chill about the precap. He's probably not going to say anything. He was in silent brooding mode. Only Aalu gets to talk in that scene. 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
regarding what he meant...they did not make it clear but ..
my pov..

he said he will touch her and do things which will make her remember him every second and leave her..( i wish he dint say this.. i dint like it... he must have instead said... you are affected by me ... how will u live without me after leaving... will u not remember me every second)

i think he said that because he is remembering her words every minute and feeling bad.. 
she made him to feel for her and left him so he said he will do the same...

abhi and his angst..πŸ˜•
-mina- thumbnail
OMG Tia!! What an awesome scene that would be!! Because of your attitude your girlfriend wants to abort...!

Ahem...my extension of that would be Tanu and Pragya unite to take Abhi to task for letting this whole situation last so long πŸ˜›.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

Pagli Pragya has not said to him she wants to leave him (though that would be the logical thing to tell him). He's the one who brought up finding a way to free her and today he's the one saying she'll be leaving him and thus missing him. So I would've really enjoyed a scene of rockstar thinking about how could she possibly want to leave him, but since she hasn't brought it up, to me it's more like he's bringing it up because it's the only way forward that makes sense to him - and maybe to see how she reacts to that.

She had sort of "left" him after that April fool scene. She did not go back to MM until he got her back requesting her to play along for Daadi. And when he said he will find a way to separate them, she agreed with him that she was thinking how to do this...
-mina- thumbnail

looks like he is pulling her ear...kyun playground pragya, what'd you do to get in trouble with principal sir? πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fanaah

But in my opinion, his ego didn't come into play until she started lying to him continuously and he could SEE that she was lying. She's being very unconvincing about it, too and that is SERIOUSLY pissing him off. She's REALLY upsetting the balance here and the more he's getting angry, the more irrational he's becoming and allowing his ego to come to the forefront.

True. It wasn't really ego... until she kept on denying, despite her eyes/body saying otherwise. And Abhi has very little patience.

But on a different note, this whole things gives shivers to imagine how Abhi would be in bed.😳
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

She had sort of "left" him after that April fool scene. She did not go back to MM until he got her back requesting her to play along for Daadi. And when he said he will find a way to separate them, she agreed with him that she was thinking how to do this...

she said 'even i was thinking of how to bring all this out'...what a weird phrase!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushaarja

priya and iris... wud appreciate if u guys provide me bothπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ i know am a lazy bumπŸ˜† 

NO Problem. Just a sec...
LU start: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4371499&PID=122425447&#p122425447

Just follow her colored text.

Tia's review: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4371499&PID=122428173&#p122428173
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

priya she what the review
yes the AT is so fast if you log out one minute you can find 3 page waiting for you

She asked for both so I gave her both, Love.
shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

looks like he is pulling her ear...kyun playground pragya, what'd you do to get in trouble with principal sir? πŸ˜†

Well thats one sexy ass principle πŸ‘