Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sara7iris

thank you so mush for the review
we must take pragya to see a doctor   after the crap of today

oyee yaar!!! y u guys type so much?? review kaha chala gaya ?? i can't see it... 5 min keliye chalti hoon toh 5 pages hojata hain...๐Ÿ˜•
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mina, I think Abhi is majorly pissed off with Pragya, first for coming up with this April fool thing and now even not admitting to lying after he knows she is lying. And mad he is too that she wants to leave him.. His ego does play a part along where he would say, hey you know what, why would you leave me, if you really want to leave, I will leave you. 
That's just his attitude in general. If someone tells him off, he tells them off on a bigger scale. People can't take him for granted unless he wants them to.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushaarja

oyee yaar!!! y u guys type so much?? review kaha chala gaya ?? i can't see it... 5 min keliye chalti hoon toh 5 pages hojata hain...๐Ÿ˜•

Would you like the episode write-up or Tia's review?
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Mina, I think Abhi is majorly pissed off with Pragya, first for coming up with this April fool thing and now even not admitting to lying after he knows she is lying. And mad he is too that she wants to leave him.. His ego does play a part along where he would say, hey you know what, why would you leave me, if you really want to leave, I will leave you. 

That's just his attitude in general. If someone tells him off, he tells them off on a bigger scale. People can't take him for granted unless he wants them to.

Yup exactly agree with you.
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanaah

Would you like the episode write-up or Tia's review?

priya she what the review
yes the AT is so fast if you log out one minute you can find 3 page waiting for you

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he holding her waist...๐Ÿ˜ณ
hot man thes both.. sriti expressions are making it more hot...

pragya comes back to senses when he ask u r lying that means u r hiding something... what r u hiding..

lol she is breathing heavily and telling i am not affected... how will he believe..???

your eyes are telling u r lying.. wow abhi !!! when did you start reading her eyes..

i dont know what r u hiding..

but now do something with which  i will make u  feel me everywhere and every second and i will leave u... when u leave me and go u will miss me every second...

she thinking how much u love him๐Ÿ˜• prags i am really feeling bad for u...

aww...dadi and pragya... how can u hurt her for tanu and her baby pragya ?
she loves you so much.. you caant do this to her..

i feel dadi saying  i did not slap him till now... she is going to slap him soon๐Ÿ˜•

tads all.. skipped what is unwanted for me...

precap

i am sure abhi is going to say i dont want pragya but wish he says he dont want tanu too..
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pagli Pragya has not said to him she wants to leave him (though that would be the logical thing to tell him). He's the one who brought up finding a way to free her and today he's the one saying she'll be leaving him and thus missing him. So I would've really enjoyed a scene of rockstar thinking about how could she possibly want to leave him, but since she hasn't brought it up, to me it's more like he's bringing it up because it's the only way forward that makes sense to him - and maybe to see how she reacts to that.
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sara7iris

priya she what the review
yes the AT is so fast if you log out one minute you can find 3 page waiting for you

priya and iris... wud appreciate if u guys provide me both๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ i know am a lazy bum๐Ÿ˜† 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fanaah

... She was begging Ta~nu. I can deal with others, but THAT one scene...

It was super yuck! Seriously.
You know the sensible thing to do was even if she felt for Tannu was to go talk to Abhi and tell him that look because of your attitude, your GF is driven to abort your  baby.. so go deal with that.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Yup exactly agree with you.

But in my opinion, his ego didn't come into play until she started lying to him continuously and he could SEE that she was lying. She's being very unconvincing about it, too and that is SERIOUSLY pissing him off. She's REALLY upsetting the balance here and the more he's getting angry, the more irrational he's becoming and allowing his ego to come to the forefront. Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago