Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope after all this atleast Tanu realizes how good Pragya is.
No use but still it would be good.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Tanu then asks you didnt tell him that Im pregnant? why is he avoiding me, why did he get so drink? what did you tell him, what happened between the two of you?

DON'T TELL HER! DON'T TELL HER! DON'T TELL HER! DON'T TELL HER! DON'T TELL HER! DO N.O.T. TELL HER!!!!!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins Pragya says I broke his trust. Tanu asks meaning? Pragya says you know I proposed, then I told him it was a joke, I was fooling him. Tanu says wait, how could you said it, but why would any girl say this? Noone can say this? Pragya says you may be right, even though I want, i can't tell him cos it's now about you and the kid and the kids life, Love, Trust, relationships and not above a child, who is innocent. For my happiness I can't take a child's life away. Dadi and everyone wants a kid, you can give them this happiness, but the love I can't give him, he loves you Tanu. I'm not foolish, the happiness is with the kid, you can give them happiness.

Tanu drinks water and says ok, laughs. so you want my child will be called Abhi's child, will hae his name, tell me how will this be done. You want me to carry this child after 9 months, listen to insults, you will take it and out it in Dadi's hands. Don't play games with me.

Tanu says why will he accept me while you're in this house. Noone will accept the child till your name is joint to Abhi. My chid will never be accepted. Pragya says don't stop the child, give me a chance, some time, I will think of a solution. She FOLDS HER HANDS in front of Tanu.

Upcoming: You have 3 days, you have to do a lot in 3 days. You know if you don't what I will do.
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really don't understand how pragya thinks that the tabhi baby will make dadi happy!
i don't mean to say that she should not try to make sure that the baby has a good future but not this way

why the hell does she think that dadi will be happy to know that abhi has a affair with tanu! 

it would be better if they showed pragya thinking something like it will be hard for dadi but she will have to do it!
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha Ha LMAO the kid which was a problem for Tanu is now becoming her biggest advantage ðŸ˜†
Pragya is literally pleading to her without even cross checking if its Abhi's baby 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bhabi 😕😕 ... he loves tanu ?  if that is so why did he drink like that when u rejected loving him ?
tanu ...dotn act too much... how much u act i will not believe you.. i wish tanu shows her face to us(auidence) after pragya leaves..
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Ha Ha LMAO the kid which was a problem for Tanu is now becoming her biggest advantage ðŸ˜†

Pragya is literally pleading to her without even cross checking if its Abhi's baby 

why would she think that its not abhi's baby?
abhi has always kept it clear that he is with tanu! so i don't see pragya suspecting tanu in this case!
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a lot of crap in this episode we have a cute moment in the start of the episode  and now they give us a lot of crap ...😡
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

i really don't understand how pragya thinks that the tabhi baby will make dadi happy!

i don't mean to say that she should not try to make sure that the baby has a good future but not this way

why the hell does she think that dadi will be happy to know that abhi has a affair with tanu! 

it would be better if they showed pragya thinking something like it will be hard for dadi but she will have to do it!

She believes dadi will readily accept Tanu and baby as Dadi's baba Abhi loves Tanu and wants Tanu to be his child mother etc...He never ever gave her that right ...thus...why should the innocent baby suffer due to her...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ALL THAT I CAN SAY IS...
ABHI... PLEASE SAVE ME FROM YOUR WIFE AND GF... PLS... 

I AM NOT ABLE TO BEAR THIS MADNESS.. PLS DO SOMETHING SOON...