Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

lol... his wife words are saying a thing and her actions are contradictory... he was trying to find out which one is true..

the method is wrong.. the purpose is not ...

the result is helping my OTP so i dont mind much..

Lol.. I don't see anything wrong in it..😳

I agree with you.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Language has a purpose when people talk straight forward. But when they use it to invalidate their own and others' hearts, one has to go beyond words. Especially with people like Pragya.
If Abhi believed (of just say respected) Pragya's every word now, AbhiGya will be gone to TaBhi.
And AbhiGya wouldn't have come this far if Pragya took Abhi's OTT animated tongue as real... and didn't read him beyond those words.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
sritijha.sriti thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hmu-uO7GtQ   i love pragya or sriti jha ðŸ˜ƒ
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone, good evening parivaar! 🤗
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mina-

How could she have easily pushed him away? I wish she had. The only way I can make peace with her "yielding" in that scene is that it would've been damn difficult to physically push him off at that moment. She "didn't resist." I'd like to believe she could have, but I don't see how.

Mina when she has wanted Abhi to stay away or something her ne finger saying stay far...he does obey..the zip scene...

Here too she could have shown him her finger saying stay back...she rejected him and pushed him during MMS when he was being forceful then why not now...

Even a little bit of resistance would make him stay back...

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Language has a purpose when people talk straight forward. But when they use it to invalidate their own and others' hearts, one has to go beyond words. Especially with people like Pragya.

If Abhi believed (of just say respected) Pragya's every word now, AbhiGya will be gone to TaBhi.
And AbhiGya wouldn't have come this far if Pragya took Abhi's OTT animated tongue as real... and didn't read him beyond those words.

exactly.. if abhi takes her every words as it is... he shoul not do any jassosi... he should leave her believing her..
tia... i replied for ur post on page 100 regarding tabhi baby
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

As for "took this topic" rishu, all she said was "you could say this at a distance." the distance "affecting" her was abhi's interpretation. 

There could have been many reasons she said this. Maybe his breath smelled bad, who knows?😆 And anyway regardless of how you feel about a person, you might want them to maintain some physical boundaries and boundaries of personal space. Especially if you hated them, which is what Pragya claims she does! Abhi just made a very self-centered interpretation of this that she is affected by his nearness because she is attracted to him, but it could be interpreted in any which way.

Also just because you're physically/sexually affected by someone, doesn't mean you love them or that they have your consent.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know right rani!! Coulda been other reasons 😆.
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay guys, I tried something and I need your honest opinion on it...

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mina I want to respond but will do later, after the LU.