Asma in english they translate as "fatso"! πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
asma... fat girl she is 1/4 of him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mais Asma peut etre que je suis anglophone..."ma grosse" sounds cute to me, pcq evidamment elle est mince ;)
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Asma in english they translate as "fatso"! πŸ˜†

In English it's always class no matter what
But we French we like spoiling everything πŸ˜†
I wonder how it will be in Arabic πŸ˜†
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mais Asma peut etre que je suis anglophone..."ma grosse" sounds cute to me, pcq evidamment elle est mince ;)

Oui perhaps the thing is that ma grosse sounds for me
Like a farmer guy calling his wife .. It's quite pejorative for me
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

She didn't need to lose herself? I don't understand what you mean.

He didn't need to touch her either, if we're going to talk about what people needed to do.

Her purpose was to prove to him that she does not love him. But it was beyond her to stay oblivious to his touches or  his proximity. So basically she failed to hold up her lie and Abhi caught on that because she gave away.

Abhi's purpose was as you said previous to clear his doubt and he succeeded.

"Need not" I meant- because if she needed to take a stand here of attaining his hatred/MU or whatever, she needed to stay aloof.. but she failed.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww..the closet scene...
She didn't ask to be aroused this time too...like the last time dear...she didn't...

The thing is Pragya is easily aroused by him his touch as she loves him...ans she even said it to herself in the MMS track..I need to push him away...etc...and after he insults her she says to herself only your touch effects me so...

Here too his closeness his touch was not out of innocent curiosity...it was to find out its effect...and he already knows that his touch ..his being close effects her...MMS ...did he forget so soon?????

That time it was to satisfy his Male Ego...after being rejected by her when he was trying to force his unwanted intentions on her and this time trying to satisfy his curiosity about why she rejected his feelings his love by making a joke of him...
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Aww..the closet scene...

She didn't ask to be aroused this time too...like the last time dear...she didn't...

The thing is Pragya is easily aroused by him his touch as she loves him...ans she even said it to herself in the MMS track..I need to push him away...etc...and after he insults her she says to herself only your touch effects me so...

Here too his closeness his touch was not out of innocent curiosity...it was to find out its effect...and he already knows that his touch ..his being close effects her...MMS ...did he forget so soon?????

That time it was to satisfy his Male Ego...after being rejected by her when he was trying to force his unwanted intentions on her and this time trying to satisfy his curiosity about why she rejected his feelings his love by making a joke of him...

No, Krishna, he wasn't exactly testing his love/his feelings.. but hers. He wanted to make sure if she is lying about not loving/affected by him and found her guilty.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

Aww..the closet scene...

@bold... i felt so irritaed that day when he walked away satisfying his ego and she was left like tad..
poor girl..πŸ˜•

i want her to say.. if u come this close any one will be affectedπŸ˜†
i have my harmones workingπŸ˜† they are not deadπŸ˜†
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Rishu, do you still think there is no baby?
Did Tannu catch on Pragya's weakness for an unborn and cashing on that?
Then what was her hospital visit..and thinking about abortion monologues?

Explain to me please. I want to believe there is no baby.