ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

The closet scene this time- Pragya asked for it. She was the one to ask him to stay away and challenge him that she is not affected.
not literally asked for it but she created a doubt and he tried to clear his doubt... he was this way many times with her but this is the first time she asked him t move away... he was generally talking but she took this topic..
Originally posted by anushaarja

arja is my maiden surname... u can call me anu... my name is anusha😊
Well in that case, Hi Anu! *grins and waves* Welcome to the MadHouse! ðŸ˜† Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Pri Proof was not a collab. I wrote my smut for smut's sake versions and Tia wrote her redemptive Abhi version in response. Distinct works with very different takes on the characters.
Originally posted by harisha_kb

not literally asked for it but she created a doubt and he tried to clear his doubt... he was this way many times with her but this is the first time she asked him t move away... he was generally talking but she took this topic..

Yeah exactly what I wanted to say, not literally asking for it.
Please don't use that "ask for it" phrase lightly. It used against women all the time and it's not a fair excuse for a man's choice of actions. Pragya saying what she said was not an invitation. Abhi took it as a challenge because he wanted to but all Pragya wanted was for him to stay away. We know they love each other so we can take the touching fondly but what Abhi was doing was violating her boundaries to satisfy his own doubts. You can like and enjoy it if you wish but please keep in mind that when this kind of thing happens in real life it is not fun. 
Originally posted by -Tia-

I don't know Krishna about society... Indian society is very hypocritical when it comes to sex.
BEST LINE EVER, Love! I fully agree!
As for "took this topic" rishu, all she said was "you could say this at a distance." the distance "affecting" her was abhi's interpretation. 
Originally posted by -mina-

No she didn't "ask for it." Her comment piqued abhi. She didn "ask" for anything, she just pointed out he didn't have to be so close.
... So she just unknowingly dared him, then.
Wow. No, Pri. She didn't dare him. He read a dare into it.
Originally posted by -mina-

Pri Proof was not a collab. I wrote my smut for smut's sake versions and Tia wrote her redemptive Abhi version in response. Distinct works with very different takes on the characters.
I apologize for the wrong wording then. Since it was you with T's section, I generalized it as a collab. Sorry!