Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ONe scene he is telling he will tell the world about it and other scene he is seducing her..

Tads y I hate this seduction thing but I was ok with it because it fetches the results I wanted...

Bad thing may result in good is what I felt..

Cvs are confusing me with abhi ...

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys did you know that KKB is NO 3 this week 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.

???????

Even if he didn't mean virginity he had to mean sex. How could that line mean anything else?!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Yes superb point you made dear...never thought of like this...the CV's trying to show us Abhi kind heartedness..but how was he going to announce it the News Papers ...Press Conference??? It just sounded so ...I dont know...just didn't like it...

Why is he so sure no one would or will ever question his Mardangi

Its none of his business telling anyone anything really...leave it to the Women!!!!

Well, he's quite simple-minded in the sense that he doesn't much care for the intricacies of societal norms. He's seems very YES or NO in his thought process... Well, he WAS before his marriage, anyway. As for this dialogue, he probably said it in the spur of the moment driven by his anger, but once he realizes the implications, he'll feel bad and regret because should he take that step, it'll be his Fuggy that'll get the blunt of the blame and he would never tolerate that!
As for questioning him, he wouldn't care because he IS THE Rockstar and do men ever really get fingers pointed at them in cases like these...?
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tia you didn't like parchai line?? I thought it was hilaaariousss and awesome. Yes pls pls become her chipkali shadow rockstar I am going to freaking love it. And like I said na, his fate is to save her from her own mahanta so for that he has to follow her around 😆.
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sara7iris

guys did you know that KKB is NO 3 this week 

Yep!

Gone up from 5!!!!😃
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Tia you didn't like parchai line?? I thought it was hilaaariousss and awesome. Yes pls pls become her chipkali shadow rockstar I am going to freaking love it. And like I said na, his fate is to save her from her own mahanta so for that he has to follow her around 😆.

I like that it's parchai. But the end of it would be heartbreaking for Abhi and us.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I like this...
nitarata thumbnail
He did mean sex Mina. I meant not her virginity. He would mean sex because Pragya's next guy doesn't need to mind Pragya's past with Abhi.