Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 66

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If Abhi finds out, he may share it with Purab, so I'm guessing maybe Purab & Aaliyah will expose Tanu ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Pri, What worries me though is Abhi does not know any of Tannu's evils to suspect her credibility. Pragya won't tell him any bad examples either because she wants him to marry Tannu.

So the only way this issue come come even CLOSE to resolving is if a third party gets involved... OR if Abhi himself does deeper jasoosing. But T, if he KNOWS that he didn't sleep with her that night, or even mostly sure, he has a valid reason to confront her and question her about a LOT of things. If he STILL keeps to his ziddi nature, he can demand the baby, but still refuse to marry her. The only way he'll be forced into a marriage with her is if Daadi will come to know about the baby. Then even if she adores Pragya, she will probably force him, on Pragya's insistence, to get married to Ta~nu. If he brings his suspicions to Daadi first, but convinces her of his love for his Fuggy, then something can be done and Pragya will STILL remain the bahu.
... Do we have a tentative timeline regarding the property issue? If this issue takes place during this whole jasoosing, then there's a high chance that Ta~nu will expose herself.
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When did abhi say he will tell everyone she is a virgin..

Wats all this ? Purity and stuff 😡

I hate it.. As if they are going to believe him if he says he didn't touch his wife...

Whoever it is 7 months of marriage and the country is going ga ga over their love will not trust him...

If he says she is not a virgin who will believe him.,

Wats all this.. Why should any one know that ? Y is he humiliating her along with him ?

When did he say this ? Why did he say this ?

I am pissed off with it !!Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Tia, he knowing and taking things in his hands is better than Watching pragay mahanta..

I only hope his jassosi end with him finding the truth and doesn't end in making him more irritated on her ...

Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Fanaah

In his mind, he's probably not thinking about the humiliation factor. For him, he's just thinking about she's pure and should have no trouble in the future with a husband because he loves her. But what he doesn't realize is that she's older with broken engagements and for one year, she was married to THE rockstar and she isn't appealing enough to him even for this...

Yes superb point you made dear...never thought of like this...the CV's trying to show us Abhi kind heartedness..but how was he going to announce it the News Papers ...Press Conference??? It just sounded so ...I dont know...just didn't like it...

Why is he so sure no one would or will ever question his Mardangi

Its none of his business telling anyone anything really...leave it to the Women!!!!
kubare thumbnail

... I don't want the cvs to write ANYTHING where Abhi is resigned to his fate!

Same...

but ...

Its about time he paid for his mistakes...MU... maybe its just desert for still carrying on with Tanu even after marriage..for all the lies he has been part of...his actions against Pragya...etc...

As I have said Karma is a *ITCH and its going to bite his ass off..😆😆😆

I want to see him as miserable as Pragya as during the MMS track...he was horrid to her way beyond it...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066">Yes superb point you made dear...never thought of like this...the CV's trying to show us Abhi kind heartedness..but how was he going to announce it the News Papers ...Press Conference??? It just sounded so ...I dont know...just didn't like it...</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066">Why is he so sure no one would or will ever question his Mardangi</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066">Its none of his business telling anyone anything really...leave it to the Women!!!!</font>

news papers ? Conference ?

Omg Pls clear me ? When did he say this ? Again mardangi ?

But I accept he need not tell any 1
kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

news papers ? Conference ?

Omg Pls clear me ? When did he say this ? Again mardangi ?

But I accept he need not tell any 1

Rishu the line..."You dont have to worry I will tell everyone that there was never any hubby wife relations between us, all will be ok for you" was from yesterdays epi ...talking outside the car...before fan disturb them..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Rishu the line..."You dont have to worry I will tell everyone that there was never any hubby wife relations between us, all will be ok for you" was from yesterdays epi ...talking outside the car...before fan disturb them..</font>

oh ok... The line meant about virginity ...
Yeah ... Lol I dint take it tad way..
I just took it normally ...

Abhi 😡 he need not insult Abhigya ... I will kill him..
His family ok but why the world..

Any way we will not have that things .. So no prob..

I think it is cvs way of showing us he is thinking of her more than himself..
kubare thumbnail

So the only way this issue come come even CLOSE to resolving is if a third party gets involved... OR if Abhi himself does deeper jasoosing. But T, if he KNOWS that he didn't sleep with her that night, or even mostly sure, he has a valid reason to confront her and question her about a LOT of things. If he STILL keeps to his ziddi nature, he can demand the baby, but still refuse to marry her. The only way he'll be forced into a marriage with her is if Daadi will come to know about the baby. Then even if she adores Pragya, she will probably force him, on Pragya's insistence, to get married to Ta~nu. If he brings his suspicions to Daadi first, but convinces her of his love for his Fuggy, then something can be done and Pragya will STILL remain the bahu.

... Do we have a tentative timeline regarding the property issue? If this issue takes place during this whole jasoosing, then there's a high chance that Ta~nu will expose herself.

No time line at all...

Property dispute...no one can claim any rights as everyone of them are living out of RS pockets...Its his property Whole and Sole...with Aliyah and Dadi...being part of his will...no one else...

Thus the only ppl who can do the Property drama is Aliyah and only if she marries Neel...after Rabul marriage as they all live under one roof...and wants to make every ones life miserable...

As for Abhi demanding the baby and not marrying her cant see that as we have time and again been shown hoe soft and kind hearted he really is thus would marry Tanu to give the baby and his mother his name...