Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anushaarja

some one tell me the precap please!!! pretty please...

Pragya overhearing Tanu talk to the Dr on phone about getting an abortion 
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

If Pragya is really concerned about the baby shouldn't she tell Abhi all the more about it, thinking the father can convince the mother to keep the baby and also make her happy???

*high-fives T* It's like she ain't comprehending ANYTHING outside of Ta~nu pregnant and Abhi's baby, so SAVE BABY AT ALL COSTS!
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

😆 only if he also gets drunk, it can lead to complications now that emotions are involved from his side too.😳

But FUN complications for us! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

But if ABhi gets drunk... he may not remember the conversation from the previous night... we need him sober right?😆

But he doesn't get drunk easily! Give her a sip and she's flying!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

@ bold: *snort* You mean the ONLY saving grace... Oh, but wait! Bedroom sense like yesterday and Abhi in new attire, too! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†

You got it darling !! 😉😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wrote this drabble because I wanted Aaliya to help her brother.. He is all alone .. He can't share the truth with dadi because she doesn't know the reality of the marriage..

Moreover if Aaliya helps abhi I want her to do it for bro happiness not her selfish reasons..
She made the mms when he dint love her and kidnapping also he dint live her..
Today when her bro loves her babbi I want her to accept it and bring them together not for purab but for abhi..
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Tia...most ppl when faced with a situation puts the person in their shoes and think about it...Pragya is doing the same...She is putting Tanu in her shoes thus thinks...that Tanu is all alone...being pregnant outside marriage...with a married man...etc..
She is not thinking clearly y putting herself in Tanus place as she isn't like Tanu and can never be so not easy for her to relate to...😆

... Kishu, I don't like it when you start in on explanations that make sense! *pouts*
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

I wrote this drabble because I wanted Aaliya to help her brother.. He is all alone .. He can't share the truth with dadi because she doesn't know the reality of the marriage..

Moreover if Aaliya helps abhi I want her to do it for bro happiness not her selfish reasons..
She made the mms when he dint love her and kidnapping also he dint live her..
Today when her bro loves her babbi I want her to accept it and bring them together not for purab but for abhi..

Please post it Rishu, would love to read it !!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Shes respecting the Mother to be's wishes of telling him herself...😆

But she's thinking of aborting, so doesn't THAT negate the wishes of the mother to be to keep it a secret?!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Drabble :

Aaliya is upset. Her bhai is not like the rockstar he was. He is becoming vulnerable. He is hurt and the behengi is the reason..

Aalu ( to herself) today I have to talk to bhai..

Comes to his room...Sees him sitting on the couch with his guitar..

Aalu: bhai...
Abhi: ha Aaliya... Do u need something ?
Aaliya : yes..can I talk to u for some time..
Abhi : sure .. Any problem ?
Aaliya : yes bhai.. It's U..
Abhi: *confused* me ?
Aaliya: why are you like this... Where is my brother abhi, the rockstar.. I know you feel bad because she left you .. What does that make a differenece .. Marry Tanu and be happy bhai..
Abhi: I love her Aaliya
Aaliya: she doesn't love you bhai..
Abhi: that doesn't matter Aaliya .. Though she left I love her .. I can never forget her or marry some one else...

Aaliya : why should U suffer like this bhai.. Either get back her by hook or crook or forget her.. I can't see u in pian..

Abhi: I can't Aaliya.. I can't get her back. She doesn't want to be with me.i can't force her to stay..

Aaliya: what will u get if u be like this..

Abhi: love is not a business deal Aaliya to think of what we get in return or calculate profit or loss..
Aaliya: I have never seen U speaking this way bhai..
Abhi: I was never in love like this ..
Aaliya: but U loved tanu..
Abhi: I had a crush on her.. I was attracted towards her.. We had some infatuation but it was not love ..

Aaliya : how long will u be this way ...
Abhi : *silence*
Aaliya : * puts his hands on his shoulder* bhai
Abhi: *hugs her and cries* I love her Aaliya ... I love her so much...

Aaliya consoles him and abhi is fine after some time ..

Aaliya return backs to her room and thinks to herself ..

This is all because of me .. I was the one who bought the behengi in your life..I will not let u lose ur happiness bhai.. I will bring back ur love to U.. I don't care about tanu or even pragya .. I care about your happiness ... If ur happiness lies with her .. Than I will get her back to you.. Behengi no Bhabi if my bro loves you so much why don't u understand him ..

Yes!! I hate you but not more than how much I love my bhai.. If my bhai loves u and wants U .. U will be my Bhabi..,

I will try doing this for U bhai.. What else can is do the brother who loved me Unconditionally. I hurted him.. I am still cheating him.. Atleast I will try to get U the biggest happiness of Ur life... I don't know whether I can but I will try ...

*wipes her tears*

Aaliya Mehra hoon mein .. There is nothing I can't do ..

Already posted it .. Here it is.. I guess u missed it navz