Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

U know I want one other person to find out about Tanus pregnancy, and that is Aaliyah. More then Abhi or Purab, she can find out the truth about Tanu's pregnancy better then anyone. Question is will she help Abhi or Tanu if or when she finds out ? I think she will be quite pissed that Tanu has not only be hiding the truth from her, but the baby could be someone else.

But how will Aliya realize that it's NOT Abhi's baby? If she comes to know only the fact that Ta~nu wanted to abort, then she'll be pissed at her, but will help her 100% in kicking Pragya out of the house. And Aliya herself was cheering on Ta~nu about her plans to sleep with Abhi, so how WILL she doubt her so called best-friend?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fanaah

@ bold: My GOD! Me, too! But didn't I bring this up a few ATs back about him taking Daadi's help in regards to Ta~nu's pregnancy and stuff... 

You did, may the spoiler writers copied the idea from you! You never know.
Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

I think Abhi should just get Pragya drunk in the bedroom... she often tells the truth... he can ask his questions and she will answerπŸ˜†

Problem solvedπŸ‘

*LOL*
Nice one, Aysha! πŸ˜†
Fanaah thumbnail
Hi Sanny! Welcome to AbhiGya/TiSha AT! I'm Pri/Priyu/Piyu. It's a bit crazy here all the time, so I apologize if your reply gets lost somewhere! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask! πŸ˜Š
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tia I read your Pranu drabble...really nice dear...though Lalwani is an Abhigya shipper, he insulted Tanu and Aliyah and Tanu to Abhi too...love that guy...
You know that got me thinking...

Suppose the father of the child is Suresh!!!!

Yes...Aliyah starts digging to find out the truth as she is helping Purab to be close to him...be in his good books..thus back stabbing a lying cheating friend whose trying to frame her bro is so worth it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They both find out through the man himself ...they both were drunk after he faced her about the NYP thing about her getting him drunk...they met and talked and did it...

The time line also is perfect then...πŸ˜†

But if you dont want Suresh it could be a struggling handsome model she had a ONS with...and Aliyah finds out this by digging and Lalwanis help...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Oh yes, I so completely agree with you. Just the other day I was saying that between AbhiGya, Pragya has come to know Abhi very well, but that is not the case with Abhi yet, so I am delighted to see that CV's building up Abhi's trust and knowledge of Pragya. For now that is the main saving grace of this track.

@ bold: *snort* You mean the ONLY saving grace... Oh, but wait! Bedroom scenes like yesterday and Abhi in new attire, too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
some one tell me the precap please!!! pretty please...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Drabble :

Aaliya is upset. Her bhai is not like the rockstar he was. He is becoming vulnerable. He is hurt and the behengi is the reason..

Aalu ( to herself) today I have to talk to bhai..

Comes to his room...Sees him sitting on the couch with his guitar..

Aalu: bhai...
Abhi: ha Aaliya... Do u need something ?
Aaliya : yes..can I talk to u for some time..
Abhi : sure .. Any problem ?
Aaliya : yes bhai.. It's U..
Abhi: *confused* me ?
Aaliya: why are you like this... Where is my brother abhi, the rockstar.. I know you feel bad because she left you .. What does that make a differenece .. Marry Tanu and be happy bhai..
Abhi: I love her Aaliya
Aaliya: she doesn't love you bhai..
Abhi: that doesn't matter Aaliya .. Though she left I love her .. I can never forget her or marry some one else...

Aaliya : why should U suffer like this bhai.. Either get back her by hook or crook or forget her.. I can't see u in pian..

Abhi: I can't Aaliya.. I can't get her back. She doesn't want to be with me.i can't force her to stay..

Aaliya: what will u get if u be like this..

Abhi: love is not a business deal Aaliya to think of what we get in return or calculate profit or loss..
Aaliya: I have never seen U speaking this way bhai..
Abhi: I was never in love like this ..
Aaliya: but U loved tanu..
Abhi: I had a crush on her.. I was attracted towards her.. We had some infatuation but it was not love ..

Aaliya : how long will u be this way ...
Abhi : *silence*
Aaliya : * puts his hands on his shoulder* bhai
Abhi: *hugs her and cries* I love her Aaliya ... I love her so much...

Aaliya consoles him and abhi is fine after some time ..

Aaliya return backs to her room and thinks to herself ..

This is all because of me .. I was the one who bought the behengi in your life..I will not let u lose ur happiness bhai.. I will bring back ur love to U.. I don't care about tanu or even pragya .. I care about your happiness ... If ur happiness lies with her .. Than I will get her back to you.. Behengi no Bhabi if my bro loves you so much why don't u understand him ..

Yes!! I hate you but not more than how much I love my bhai.. If my bhai loves u and wants U .. U will be my Bhabi..,

I will try doing this for U bhai.. What else can is do the brother who loved me Unconditionally. I hurted him.. I am still cheating him.. Atleast I will try to get U the biggest happiness of Ur life... I don't know whether I can but I will try ...

*wipes her tears*

Aaliya Mehra hoon mein .. There is nothing I can't do ..

Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

If Tannu wants to abort the baby, Pragya should really think why she would be so hesitant to even share the news with him. Because Pragya would know Tannu isn't afraid to talk to Abhi like herself. For example in the CPR kiss scenario, Tannu went to talk to him right away. 

But Pragya won't think of all that but just feel that Tannu is so helpless with the situation that she wants to abort the baby.

... You know, I LIKED the Pragya that used to think with her head, but since the confession, no. Actually marriage, she became SUCH an emotional FOOL! It's infuriating! Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Pri, Aliya being a villian is much sharper then most characters, and she already suspects that Tanu is hiding something from her. If she finds out that Tanu is hiding the news from both her and her bhai, won;t she question why ? She knows how desperately Tanu wants to marry her Bhai, so she should telling everyone in the Mehra family about her being pregnant. I mean this is the same Tanu who sent the MMS to Daadi, just so that she throws Pragya out. Aliya will be suspicious that Tanu is hiding more then then her being pregnant.