Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
If Tannu wants to abort the baby, Pragya should really think why she would be so hesitant to even share the news with him. Because Pragya would know Tannu isn't afraid to talk to Abhi like herself. For example in the CPR kiss scenario, Tannu went to talk to him right away. 
But Pragya won't think of all that but just feel that Tannu is so helpless with the situation that she wants to abort the baby.
nitarata thumbnail
If Pragya is really concerned about the baby shouldn't she tell Abhi all the more about it, thinking the father can convince the mother to keep the baby and also make her happy???
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sanny.Castellan

Hello all!!
I'm Sanny...

Sanny.. welcome!!!!!!

What do you think of this current track?๐Ÿ˜†
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Hey posted my take on the epi here

Oooh, thanks Kishu! *bookmarks*
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

I think Abhi should just get Pragya drunk in the bedroom... she often tells the truth... he can ask his questions and she will answer๐Ÿ˜†

Problem solved๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜† only if he also gets drunk, it can lead to complications now that emotions are involved from his side too.๐Ÿ˜ณ
ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

If Pragya is really concerned about the baby shouldn't she tell Abhi all the more about it, thinking the father can convince the mother to keep the baby and also make her happy???

She wants tan to tell Abhi as it is her right๐Ÿ˜†

Bakwaas๐Ÿ˜ก
ash k thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† only if he also gets drunk, it can lead to complications now that emotions are involved from his side too.๐Ÿ˜ณ

But if ABhi gets drunk... he may not remember the conversation from the previous night... we need him sober right?๐Ÿ˜†

Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I wonder if Abhi will question the likelihood of him being the father of Tanu's baby ? Or he will just accept it because he was drunk that night ? He might not question Tanu's character, but I hope he tells Purab about it when he finds out, because Purab can and will question if the baby is Abhi's or not ?

.. You're right. This is the only downside because NO ONE EVER gave a reason for him to question Ta~nu and her motives. It's infuriating that people didn't realize that THIS might happen in the future where Abhi will have full faith in all her words and actions. I hope he remembers his "everyone's a dhokebaaz" muttering and becomes cautious and second-guessing everyone! Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ash k

Sanny.. welcome!!!!!!

What do you think of this current track?๐Ÿ˜†

can't tell..i m just sad about 30th april's epi..it was sooo sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fanaah thumbnail

Navz use the edit, no need to ask! Happy that you wanna use!!
Btw, Detective Dushto Bums is at work!! Yey!! The only thing is what he will find out would be heartbreaking for him too.. Or let's see if he knows for sure he didnt sleep with Tannu!!

Hi T! Would you happen to have a previous edit of yours with your siggie?