Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Pragya dancing on Abhi or Abhi on Pragya?🤣

Abhi on Pragya..like a Chippendale 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Love your reason to make P stay in MM, Mina!!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

ok pri what were the other 3? maaf kar dena, can't surf through AT to find them myself :P

*LOL* Koi baat nahi!
#0: The one that started it ALL!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s[/YOUTUBE]

#1: [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Lbhv0xUY4[/YOUTUBE]
#2: [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg[/YOUTUBE]
#3: [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg[/YOUTUBE]
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Abhi on Pragya..like a Chippendale 😆

OMG!
I always wanted to send AbhiGya to Vegas, and this works when Pragya sees lap dancing and demands the same from Abhi when they are in their room- facing bellagio fountains!
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Pri!! Me loves Backstreet boys!!! 
nitarata thumbnail
What do you guys think, would this closet door scene continue tomorrow? How does it end?
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mina...some mujhe chahiye requests if you have the inclination ðŸ˜›

- Mujhe Red Bull chahiye
- Mujhe lap dance chahiye

😆

... I got a song for the second... GOD DAMN IT! You guys are making me go through my old iPOD playlist! *note to self: add the newest songs as well!*
*UBER GLEEFUL*
nitarata thumbnail
Since he accused her of lying, she may insist she isn't and walk away. But Abhi won't be convinced so. She did give away when she herself said he doesn't need to be so close to her to talk! 
I am still waiting for Abhi wanting to touch her for himself though. So far it's been to make a point or something.. never like he wanted to..Why are the CVs holding up on this?
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

- Mujhe Red Bull chahiye

dee...i know nothing about the possible uses of red bull as a bedroom aid, which i sort of think you might've been getting at...so here's this instead XD

drabble: red bull chahiye

p: suniye
a: mm fuggy let me sleep na. bad enough you're keeping the light on now you're waking me up to talk?
p: you said you loved me
a: uh huh *drowsy*
p: and you'd do anything for me
a: sure *falling back asleep*
p: *pokes his feet hard*
a: oww! what? huh??
p: go out and get me some red bull
a: whaaattt??
p: robin went home for the night so there's only you to do it.
a: you're crazy. *pulls a pillow back over his head to drown out fuggy's insanity*
p: *snatches pillow* please naa!! mujhe red bull chahiye! more than that, i need it. i have so many exams to mark and final grade submission is at 9 and -
a: *covers his face with his arms* well then maybe you should've managed your time better madam professor -
p: oh hello! whose fault is it that i couldn't mark this afternoon, or last night, or yesterday morning, or the night before, or -
a: your fault of course
p: excuse me? did you or did you not say to me "come on baby, you don't need to mark now, i need you, you can't leave me aching"
a: what a pathetically sleazy thing to say, i'm sure i never said such a thing
p: how about "your exams can wait but you know what will happen if we have to wait"
a: have you been hanging around some gross pick up artist? should i be concerned?
p: and let's not forget "won't it be much nicer for your students if you mark in a relaxed mood? let me help you help them fuggy"
a: nope i definitely never said anything like that
p: *shoves his shoulder* it is your fault i'm having to all this work at the last minute, and your fault i can't stay awake without stimulants, so YOU are going to go and get my red bull now, BAS!
a: but fuggyyy
p: red bull chahiye mujhe! toh chaliye! uthiye! *drags him out of bed by the arm*
a: *yawns* *heads out to do biwi's bidding* *asks himself if it was really worth it to cajole her to bed so many times since the end result was this* *remembers what happened all the times he cajoled her into bed* *yes, it was definitely worth it* *but next semester, for the sake of his sleep and her sanity, he might have to find a reason to be travelling during her finals week* *because if he was at home...* *and she was at home...* *well...restraint was never going to be their strong suit 😉*

THE END

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
"come on baby, you don't need to mark now, i need you, you can't leave me aching"

🤣