Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I just think Tannu is way too evil to have a chance to be a mother of Abhi's baby or even marry him. If she was not so evil and selfish yet had goodwill for Abhi, then they could go down this track of baby/marriage.
But given there is an ultimatum of 3 days, I think this track won't drag too much in terms of KB time.
Also read a spoiler that Abhi will foil Tannu's plot. We have to see if and how he does it.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I just think Tannu is way too evil to have a chance to be a mother of Abhi's baby or even marry him. If she was not so evil and selfish yet had goodwill for Abhi, then they could go down this track of baby/marriage.
But given there is an ultimatum of 3 days, I think this track won't drag too much in terms of KB time.
Also read a spoiler that Abhi will foil Tannu's plot. We have to see if and how he does it.

@ bold: Well THAT is THE BEST effing news I heard, if it is to be true! Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
http://youtu.be/AdYSeMcAXy0
The spoiler I talked about.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Okay, so that spoiler says Abhi and Daadi will join hands to expose Tannu! May be Abhi tells Daadi about Pragya's odd behavior and the Daadi-pota team come up with a plan to figure it out?
I would love that because Daadi Pota rock!
Daadi's slap to Pragsy might be a part of the plan???Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Oh whoever wrote that spoiler, unke moonh mein ghee shakkar! Hope it goes that way!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes I imagine Abhi spending his life chasing after Pragya to save her from her own folly as mahaanta leads her to mis-interfere to solve other people's problems 😆 😕
Fanaah thumbnail

Besides, I don't know WHEN they would've even had the TIME to do the deed since EVERY SINGLE TIME Abhi went to her, he complained about Fuggy, which would've been a MAJOR turn-off to someone like Ta~nu!
Fanaah thumbnail

http://youtu.be/AdYSeMcAXy0
The spoiler I talked about.

Oooh, thank you Darling!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is the best news I've heard!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, so that spoiler says Abhi and Daadi will join hands to expose Tannu! May be Abhi tells Daadi about Pragya's odd behavior and the Daadi-pota team come up with a plan to figure it out?
I would love that because Daadi Pota rock!
Daadi's slap to Pragsy might be a part of the plan???

This is NOW the best news I've heard, hope it happens!!! please let it happen! I have never seen a woman hell bent on destroying her Bhagya this way!