India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Poignancy in a Bottle. (Page 3)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
It was certainly the most poignant episode of KY2 thus far but the irony of it all is that it ruined MaNan's beautiful night. Now neither of them will think about the wonderful moments they had spent but instead relive this nightmare Ouch I donno if CVs are hell bent on keeping those two apart. Nandini will obviously need time, a lot of time to come back to normalcy and Manik might distance (hopefully not) out of guilt Cry Loved the episode n it has to be PaNi's best but still somewhere deep down not happy with the timing coz it ruined the start of a beautiful relation Ouch my heart wept for them esp Nandini Cry
Well said TM! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82Cat.

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
You wrote your opinion on whole episode after ages, so episode is definitely special, that towel bit was my fav.too Embarrassed

Edited by LittleWoman - 05 May 2015 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittleWoman

You wrote your opinion on whole episode after ages, so episode is definitely special, that towel bit was my fav.too Embarrassed

The pace was back after so long, and the episode was good, so yeah I am someone who can write only when I feel itLOL

LittleWoman

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Is it uploaded on the MTV WEBSITE? If not can you please ask them to upload it so that I can gush?

Cat.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Such a soulful post this for the heart touchin epi tonight
My most fav ws shower scene n ur analysis for Tht scene ws spot on

Cat.

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
cat
episode was so beautiful and soulful...that i have no words to describe it...it was indeed poignancy in bottle .

you wrote so beautifully ...Pani  in pain nailed it...Just outstanding performance by both 

Cat.

parthmania Groupbie
parthmania
parthmania

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I can't add much to what you've so beautifully conveyed already...yet...a few standout moments that made my heart:

1.       Do an upside down: The immediate rush of relief that washed over him when he saw her safe... unharmed...unscathed...as if his whole being...his whole life depended on it...as if there was no mission greater than this...as if nothing else mattered anymore!

2.       Marvel with wonder: at the level of trust she placed in him as he wrapped her into his protective fold...and she on the verge of depletion...garnered the strength to grasp him and acknowledge that her solace...her anchor in this whole, wide world was him..in him

3.       Connect with their pain: Her pain was not alien to him...his every tiny cell could feel it ...connect with it ...and he would lull it away...soothe it away as he would do his own pain...The imagery was so raw...so connective...so symbolic...the way he cleans her wounds...the way he lets her know how affected he is by her pain and yet how he would do everything in his power to alleviate it...mitigate it...the way she just lets him do it because she knows only he has the power to heal her wounds

4.       Bask in their togetherness: The way she wraps the towel around him to let him know that she had accepted him unconditionally...that he is welcome to be part of her life...that she has opened the doors for him because she loves him completely and trusts him completely!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerCat.

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow...so BEAUTIFULLY written Clap. Today's AMAZING  episode and fantastic acting by Parth and Niti made me very emotional and your post made me Cry

Cat.

Go to top