Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Such a soulful post this for the heart touchin epi tonight
My most fav ws shower scene n ur analysis for Tht scene ws spot on
Silentsoul thumbnail
cat
episode was so beautiful and soulful...that i have no words to describe it...it was indeed poignancy in bottle .

you wrote so beautifully ...Pani  in pain nailed it...Just outstanding performance by both 
parthmania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can't add much to what you've so beautifully conveyed already...yet...a few standout moments that made my heart:

1.       Do an upside down: The immediate rush of relief that washed over him when he saw her safe... unharmed...unscathed...as if his whole being...his whole life depended on it...as if there was no mission greater than this...as if nothing else mattered anymore!

2.       Marvel with wonder: at the level of trust she placed in him as he wrapped her into his protective fold...and she on the verge of depletion...garnered the strength to grasp him and acknowledge that her solace...her anchor in this whole, wide world was him..in him

3.       Connect with their pain: Her pain was not alien to him...his every tiny cell could feel it ...connect with it ...and he would lull it away...soothe it away as he would do his own pain...The imagery was so raw...so connective...so symbolic...the way he cleans her wounds...the way he lets her know how affected he is by her pain and yet how he would do everything in his power to alleviate it...mitigate it...the way she just lets him do it because she knows only he has the power to heal her wounds

4.       Bask in their togetherness: The way she wraps the towel around him to let him know that she had accepted him unconditionally...that he is welcome to be part of her life...that she has opened the doors for him because she loves him completely and trusts him completely!!

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...so BEAUTIFULLY written 👏. Today's AMAZING  episode and fantastic acting by Parth and Niti made me very emotional and your post made me 😭
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adhi!! Amazing reveiw... Loved it!! This was one of the best episodes of ky2 in terms of acting and execution. 
c/p from another post...

Her eyes that used to convey her innermost emotions were covered by a sheen of blankness. Her ears adorned by her twinkling earring were covered in blood. She sat amidst the familiar decor of her home, lost in the nightmarish thoughts. He came to her, knelt by, not knowing how to approach her. His guilt overpowering him, her vacant stare killing him. When he asked her to clean up, all she could think of was Pandit's touch. The mere memory of his touch made her flinch. She stood under the shower letting the water cleanse her off. Then he then came to her, tenderly removed every memory of Pandit's touch and left a mark of his own in its wake. In his touch, in his love, she found her home.
Edited by moonstonespirit - 8 years ago
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Apologies, I am an incoherent mess today.

If I could, I would, capture the essence of today's episode in a bottle...Poignancy at its best and Parth and Niti along with everyone else killed it.
Let me start with when Manik breaks down the garage door and their eyes meet, everything flashed right before their eyes, the rawness of  their emotions made me choke up, the yearning, the desperation, the relief, everything just flashed between them,  for the both of them, the dark ceased to exist and only love existed for that one moment. For the monster he is, Manik forgot all about Pandit for that instance, it was always her and only her, to take and wrap her securely in the comfort of his arms, the home to her need, the haven to her pain, the sanctuary that shelters her.
Most of us anticipated that Pandit would be dead-meat, the minute Manik would set eyes on him. But all he did was punch him initially and that too to get him out of the way. His main concern was and is Nandini. And as you so right said, IT WAS ALWAYS HER AND ONLY HER.

I loved loved the scene of Chacha Chachi before Fab4 and Nandu and Navni come.  The love and warmth of them, revelling in their love for Nandu, the domesticity and comfort of family. It served as a beautiful contrast to the broken-down Nandu and served to underline her state. This was a girl who grew up in the beauty of these surroundings, not in the ugliness that beset Fab5's lives. The warmth and love of the Murthy's  kind of played to  take Nandu's broken down state to the next level. The contrast was key to bring Nandini's pain to the forefront.

Well-observed and pointed out. Scenes like this, do tend to get ignored, especially with such a power house performance by the main leads. But it is very important to appreciate such scenes, as they add more meaning to the whole track. A simple, innocent girl who has always been basked in love, affection and comfort of her family- is now exposed to the ugliness of the society. The ordeal Nandini went through will be traumatic to any girl, but all the more difficult to those, who have always been sheltered. 

Nandini in a numb state, flashing back to the Pandit and his violative touches, her whole essence , the  core of her soul rocked by the dirtiness and ugliness of a man who was supposed to be a mentor. How to trust again?
How to love music again? How to love again? And she stands under the shower, willing the water to wash away the bruises and marks on her body and yet what about the bruises on her soul?

Pandit has violated her, not just physically, but emotionally as well. The innocent girl, who trusted everyone, now will lose that trust. She even trusted Manik (her tormenter), in the early days (store-room scene), when the only relationship they shared was the so-called "hate" relationship (of course, as audience, we know different). And now to lose that trust!! The Psychological trauma and the scars will take a long long time to heal. But hopefully Manik and his love will help her cross that bridge!

The shower scene was all about love today. The gentleness of touches as he removed the ugliness that had wrapped around her for a few hours. Her flinching at his touch, he flinching at her bleeding ear, recoiling in pain, and yet at the end of it all she finds her comfort in his light loving touches, in his gentle care, her light begins to shine again. He comes in, steps in, the self-proclaimed Monster with his caring hands and gentle touches, trying to prise away the ugliness that surrounds her being at the moment. Holding her gently, giving her space, caressing her with the love and comfort of a man-child. Her light was almost snuffed out today but even as the darkness surrounded her today, he came as a firefly today, a beacon providing light. For the Monster who claimed the dark as his own, was the knight of her light.

Yes, it was such a beautiful scene! So very well shown. I wrote in some other post that at no point did I  feel I was watching a fictional show. It was so realistic, the post-trauma reactions and how one should be treated. And Manik was spot on- he gave Nandini all that she deserved at that moment- her much needed space, yet not leaving her, utmost care, tenderness, affection, devotion, protection and LOVE! Yes, he is her fire-fly to light her up in the darkness and her knight! 

There were other soaps with similar lines of molestation and such, but no where and I mean no where, have they shown the continuity of such scenes with so much sensitivity and realism. 

And I loved the towel scene a lot, the fact that despite it all, she remembers to wrap the towel around him. He matters, even as the world has shattered around her.

Again, another scene that will be etched in our memories for a long time to come. Very thoughtfully done by the CVs. 
I have made a post on this scene, on another thread and especially the LOGIC behind choosing WHITE as the colour of the towel (usually KY2 has all striped coloured towels). 

If this isn't love, then what is? 

Hats off to everyone in the episode today, yes there might have been some glitches but in the overall scheme of things, it was a soulful episode. And really well enacted by everyone but especially Parth and Niti. Love all around.

(I have written a long reply but unfortunately IF played up and lost it all. I shall try and type down what I thought made sense earlier, but not so sure now).

It indeed was a very poignant episode and you have so beautifully expressed the whole episode in your own words. I have high-lighted some of the more touching sentences in your post and have posted my own below in 'blue'. 

Hats off to every one in the KY2 team, both on and off screen. No words can express the appreciation we have for this show and it is all due to the hard work and efforts put in by each and every member of the team. Though the Directors, CVs, script writers and other behind the scenes have a major role to play in bringing out such great episodes, it is the actors who we see enacting them and giving life to the role. And Niti and Parth- truly deserve a standing ovation and all the admiration! The whole of KY2 team efforts have to be recognised. 👏
Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
leel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Post ! Loved love PaNi. And the CV's, the director, Chacha- chachi, fab 4...

Loved it !