OMG next part is last shot
Arnav wil hate her
Poor Arshi
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarozz

Oh no...this can't be happening? Shit he's never gonna believe her now...what is she gonna do? Will she try and commit suicide coz he refused her and called her a liar? Wanna know soon..pls update quick
will do:)
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeline124

OMG next part is last shot
Arnav wil hate her
Poor Arshi
yes next is last
dont worryBig smile
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 286pearl

wanna going more interesting...Tongue
Embarrassed
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
thanks everyone<3
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

{LAST} shot~5 :)

passionately

Khushi looked up at Arnav with teary eyes as he stood infront of her with his fists clenched. He went towards her and grabbed her by her hair, jerking her head towards him, making her shriek, sobs emitted from her shivering lips.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, I will tell you everythin-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM A BLOODY LIAR!" He held both her arms and she gasped in pain as his grip tightened on her delicate skin.

"YOU SEDUCED ME ALL THIS TIME, FOR REVENGE ON LAVANYA! I SPENT SO MUCH OF MY TIME ON YOU.. A GIRL WHO I THOUGHT IS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL BUT IS ACTUALLY THE UGLIEST! YOU LYING, TRAPPING, FOOLING FRAUD!-"

"STOP IT!!!!" she yelled as she fell on the hospital bed, breathing so heavy that he saw her petite body shudder infront of his raging eyes.

"I know-I kn-know what I did is wrong but please trust me on this when I say that none of it was to hurt YOU! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I can say it all day. I love you."

Arnav felt his eyes water as he saw her condition, it burned his heart but his mind was full of the images of how damn betrayed he was feeling right now. He held her wrist, turning her towards him and she got up a bit gathering all her energy to kiss him but he looked away.

"You do not love me, it is a lie too-"

"NO! It's not- No, I really love you. I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you" and then she started speaking of all that she had done, why she did it, how much she loves him..

Arnav moved away from her after what seemed like an eternity hearing her speak, his throat-walls clenched as he tried to collect some words to say to her.

"Go back to where you came from, Khushi. Never ever come infront of me again. You can stay tonight at my home and in the morning you will leave. Forever." saying this he left leaving a numb Khushi behind..

"You like sweet things so much?"

"Sshh, sweetheart.."

"You look amazing"

"Khushi, stop you silly girl!"

"I really really really really really like you too, Khushi"

"Don't ever harm yourself ever again, do you understand.. crazy girl?"

"You're really lovely, Khushi."

With every step Khushi took in his mansion tonight, she felt like every part of her was shattering one by one.

"Take care, mam" the maid who bought her here from hospital said and Khushi nodded.

He hates you, he thinks you are every bad thing. Everything is over.

Khushi opened the door of the wash after undressing, sitting down in the bathtub as her mind filled with the memories of how when she came here the last time Arnav was holding her in his lap and fixing her self-created wounds. She sobbed, turning on the tap as the ice cold water poured on her body. She lowered her body in the water until the water was just above her nose. And then, she closed her eyes and completely put herself down underneath the water that seemed heavy upon her. She didn't hold her breath underwater, closed her eyes, feeling the suffocation fill her lungs as she waited for her death before someone held her shoulders and pulled her up making her gasp loudly as her eyes opened wide.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Arnav roared, pulling her hard in his chest hugging her tight.

She started laughing and coughing sadly, clutching his shirt button as he rubbed her back continuously to warm her up.

"Doing what my brother did.. he killed himself when he didn't get love, now I understand why he did it- it hurts so much... now I have nothing anymore without you as well. It's better if I di-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU STUPID GIRL! ALL THIS IS NONSENSE!" he pulled up her feet from the ground and took a towel before wrapping her into it. She cried as he started passionately kissing her all over her face, neck, arms, throat. "I LOVE YOU DAMMIT! These 2 days when you were not in your senses only I know how difficult it was to see you in the hospital- and you're talking of, you were- were trying to.. ARGH!" he grunted out loud, wiping her tears with both his thumbs as he cupped her face.

"I'm so sorry, I really am. I love you so much. I'm sorry that I hurt you I'm very sorry"

"Ssshhh. Just..ssshhh" he hushed her softly, his eyelids brushed against her forehead as he kissed it before taking her out of that spot..

NEXT MORNING~

"ASR! WHAT THE HELL! What are you still doing with THAT girl?!"

Khushi and Arnav stopped eating on the dining table as they heard Lavanya come in, she has finally arrived in India after her photoshoot.

"You didn't even come to pick me up at the airport. Why ASR?"

"Lavanya, we are over." Arnav said, getting up as he squeezed Khushi's hand reassuringly before walking towards La with his hands in his pockets and a firm, confident expression on his face.

"A-a-a-are you kidding!? WHY?! For that bitch?-"

"Mind your tongue, Lavanya! You left NK for me, without even thinking of him at all.. what kind of a woman are you? You did not attend his funeral after you were told of his death. Just how insensitive can you be? Didn't you even think that he has a young sister who will become completely lonely without him?" Arnav shouted.

"He was my boyfriend, not my freaking husband that I'll care so much!"

"Well I am not your husband too, so why do I matter? You may leave me for someone else too"

Lavanya sighed deeply, shrugging again and again in a 'no'.

"You.. you're important ASR, to me. You.. gosh, I cant believe this girl can just steal you from me! I hate her!"

"I wasted 2 years of my life on someone like you. Get out, Lavanya Kashyap." Arnav hissed while Lavanya still kept staring at Khushi with big angry eyes. "I SAID OUT!!!"

And then Lavanya stumbled back before running away in tears..

"I've called a doctor for you, Khushi. She will treat you out of all the issues you have been facing." Arnav spoke as he put a piece of grape in her mouth and she smiled awkwardly.

"But why? I think I am fine now."

"Depression doesn't just go away.. you need help. Trying to drown yourself in a bathtub is not what I call 'being fine'." he chuckled and she began to laugh too.

"Ok, ok sure I will see a doctor. I may feel a lot better in probably a year.." Khushi sighed.

"Y'know I love you, really really much. When you fainted that day- I started crying. I seriously did and everyone was staring at me like I'm not ASR but someone else coz I was literally crying in worry of you." Arnav simpered causing Khushi to gasp. "You were just not waking up, your eyes were so red, and then in that moment I realized how deeply I've fallen in love with you. I just wanted you to open your eyes so I can do the things to you and say the things to you that I've never said but only thought. So many things came to me and I realized how badly I wanted to know you, I wanted us to know each other completely and not just spend time with each other."

"I'd like that very much." Khushi smiled cheekily as he picked her up in his arms before walking upstairs..

The moment he reached his bedroom he closed the door and put her down on the bed before he knelt infront of her and held both her hands in one of his.

"I thought you are the most beautiful girl when I first saw you wearing that floral dress."

"I thought you are equally sexy when I saw you in that swimwear."

"I thought you are goddamn cute when I saw you blabber."

"I thought you are the most sensitive, emotional person when I saw how bothered you got and hurt yourself when you became insecure of Lavanya."

"I thought I wanted to marry you when I saw you adorably making that sugarless custard for me." Arnav chuckled while Khushi's eyes began to water and he came up to her and wiped her tears. "I love you."

"I love you too" he linked their hands together as his lips came on hers and his hands roamed all over her body while her fingers dug into his soft brown hair, caressing.

He laid her down as he unbuttoned his shirt and then his hands went to her dress pulling it off her. She gulped and tried to shyly wrap an arm around herself before he laughingly leaned on her and started kissing her neckline.

"Don't hide yourself from me sweetheart" Arnav held Khushi's arm and put it away from her as his body pressed on her making her moan at the intimacy.

She closed her eyes, her fists scrunching the white sheet around her as his lips went from her neck to her throat, then to her cleavage and she gasped as he removed her bra before kissing her rosy peaks, suckling and licking before squeezing them in his large hands that made her squirm and whimper underneath him.

After a few minutes he went downer and kissed her hipbones, his lips were whispering sweet nothings against her heated skin. His finger slid into the band of her knickers as he took them off of her leaving her beautifully bare infront of him and soon he had made her completely his..

4 years later~

"I BADLY wish I was in Nikhil's place right now." Arnav groaned as the moment he came to the bedroom he found Khushi in the bed with their 5-month old son, Nikhil, getting fed from her.

She giggled, "That sounds really strange."

"Me wanting to taste your milk?"

"Yes! Ew! That sounds really weird Mr Raizada!"

"It's not, Mrs Raizada. It's a part of you and must be delicious like the rest of you.." he winked and Khushi almost wanted to get up and hit him with a pillow but Nikhil just wouldn't let her go right now.

"When are you coming to me Khushi?" Arnav asked boringly leaning against the wall.

"Now I don't want to! You're being too much" Khushi said with a pout as Arnav snickered and threw a flying kiss at her.

"You know when Nikhil grows up he'll know that his mother is the most seductive, manipulative person ever. I'll tell him about how twisted our love story has been." he winked.

"You wont! Don't, please!" Khushi laughed.

"Look Mr Raizada, I.. I hurt myself" Arnav said fake-dramatically, mimicking Khushi from how she used to be when she used to be a 21 year old secretly-depressed girl, she is now a lot better though.. she has accepted NK's death and is extremely happy with Arnav and Nikhil- her small but amazing family.

"STOP IT!" Khushi gaped.

"I like you, Mr Raizada" he batted his lashes like Khushi once did.

"You can be my teddy bear, my handsome Mr Raizada." he bit his lip "Wont you give me some goodnight kisses?"

That was it!

Khushi got up after keeping Nikhil securely in the bed, covering him with a small blanket before she went towards Arnav angrily and he chuckled as he swept her off her feet and Khushi  soon was smiling as Arnav's lips placed loving kisses all over her face...

- T H E  E N D! :) -

The following 377 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonaparna7inlwgeetroshni77vithus1592PoorvaAroraneykariaSamtanviabivarshinivanesha230Candy_jsprieyartmarajrankataholicanooopudi69sprisashasabeemurkalAnuaamy20MGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasiabhinav23sow420deshishabu88neena2000ammuuzzadhara17rethkumarMONGLIsubha19Ipkknd_lover2HaleemaKMshalini.sri.abidemon13aliahayseVsahiTAT_VJrsruthi94tanishamorebarunsinghaniapra_s.96NuralHudaharshi_ipkkal_Acdhivya12cindrella410UpasnaJadejaAliyaali2008coolyoyoSanjusributterfly_20Livelikemeprachi4321Nagdiparnavrockzzzzshaolin9MalikaChattopabparbabyarshi123rambamaljjsinghraizadaAURORESannys-fanteeeeeenasahanamurugeshKhushi_raiizadavirika23araavcutemel_MGsugandhbhawnanimahajanMember100theroyalkhusharpitasensaal24geitahchamatecrazydreamgirltasnuvabd25elizabeth12lavanya08YellowyHolmes1kskjerry2710Shalvikamathursahi_sainoureen.shahSimantharnilorinanimkopriya247Lash16preetigillsilver21sundushan68dewdropangelsangeethbalasweetfairy007anusha_nehafanfollower9290860623saurabh.dubey45ammyicycoolshafi099MayaraaSobtiSaffronOrangeshalinikanaguCBrocksvini96anamika00MsFuzzybear69anisa79PoonamTfan0927nitatasminestar94AshahzadicvrocksLovelydropsmaneet2011arna753hatelove2012shruthiruchsfunwe23jbluedayKhushi4Arnavhatathbristi8Lucky88gracefultulikaTani2968lovebadhanBarunsBalwantKpenrithprathyusha120owinaashi7SwathiarshiangelrjAnj007_arshiNASAKEarshi000welcomebrotokyojaden1369falakanandrush007cute_kavidianapadhi92ArshiforeverlvBARUNILU_Arshimeera_beladiyaaazzzFrozen_Anaclaucrispopluv_panipuricrazybugsNathiya143nyshacharmfriendarshi2612ItsfloraSkinquinjyotimehra1sweetgirl555kkgsrpepoArihiya-Raizadapinkrose1ammullu1jpjinadari21V_rajputButterFly77ssdewi83kyara7darkarshiMDKSSMpeachygirlCrystalcrazedair10arshisoumyamuraliKajalkajucaurkhushirai216visu25sweetakhi71love2sarunCuteprincess6Ms.Purplegothshweta...Qamarkhanammanna43yashika.angelNilima2016StarletBeautyTushalineHuleygirlNatalya_bediKeerthiRajkumarRichellemit0905sweety421ElennaReenasungeelee.kat.WanieAdoll_dimpleankita_95Neha.ASArilipniya55sana48...Champ...nano123babulootharu01anaswara93pran28671famiyaambi08MarriedLoveNPKNkajal511greshusimplysappieshekha2012yogaprembhumi1492AsvatiMaghinallsnitrit95barbiebalarobinhood008arshifan04snehal.sharmadaisydee425rishaithraloftynoniNkayaniNas.arshiwafa.Mpopstarthangam100mim15dproversrilathasBroknAngelayl123crazyloveyneel11manali gargmansijani21Aishu136diyaa1pkpari_goyalunna_178sagarpatadiasweetnonisweet_butterflylakshyaNktstorytellermshalu1786cute_monaya_fankirti123hira2050ashnitaalively-piia286pearlnature-lovernilmisreemeeraroshaanhuma12.gmsksikhni_rakenduvadanaravalisharma06Shru9tiApoorvaranikinjalcp87russelskhushiaarrsshhiilin2002mubina_m19josnirmalasmillikshubhangisarozzarchnahardik123nooliMDTharunKarkitrk2127Sweety012345kowshira9sayari_sanki99lechuarshieishe10zebalibellarosaNazzz16foreverhersbarsha_dashSweetshruthiangelshah._.Bubbles._.chinnulupirl18DhrenuHeatsha8176arnavmaandoll.12bluesky10Pinky.Raizadasailaja.Willy_Wonka.candyjanipkkndkasr.brokensilence.Javeria3991anonymous.meCRAZY4CARTOONDesire6varsha2KDmissmkjyothirockzhoney-sweetyPanther007Titaliya1234cute_sarun..Saraa..vrindaguptasutapasarbabhomphillips_2909Raadhiyaaaharman12sweetydoll32star_fan1TwilightStar_JPblue_rose1605lara3110kvarshadhanyacdon girlsurvisainidesisweetheart9hajrjeb1adventure_gurlkashishkbrainychild92-afsha-drunkiiebabesukanksha..Anita..keenu_kkanjsangeldream14sarunsashasinghlaksh65Naz_nisarsnoopy84yoga123sunitikapoor..Jyoti..pup03ranogillHappytwinkleAlone111quicksilver.mushatMagpie_._Jyoti_.-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-LinsieRajiSobtian

arshirupa IF-Sizzlerz
arshirupa
arshirupa

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Nice update loved it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index