India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(Page 61)

ZackKnightRocks IF-Sizzlerz
ZackKnightRocks
ZackKnightRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

shot~4 :)

roughly

"I want you to rest properly, hm?"

Khushi smiled at Arnav as she ate from a chocolate icecream box, he had put her in bed to relax after he had fixed the self-created wounds on her arms.

"Do you wanna eat it too?" Khushi asked smilingly, showing the spoonful of chocolate to him.

"No thank you, I have diabetes."

"GOSH, I KEEP FORGETTING YOU CANT EAT SWEET THINGS! URGHH!" Khushi giggled as he sat beside her and kissed her cheek.

"But I can eat you, the sweetest thing in the world." he winked naughtily making her blush.

"You can eat me anytime." Khushi said seductively, pouting with her plump pink lips as he leaned over her and placed kisses all over her cute face.

"Sir, food!" suddenly a maid came and Arnav moved away from Khushi before taking the tray of food and putting it on her lap.

"Wow, garlic bread. Do you like garlic bread, Mr Raizada?" Khushi asked.

"No." he replied, making her pick up the thin stick of that bread between her fingers.

"Would you like to eat it if it's with me?" she giggled.

Arnav popped an eyebrow, smirking and chuckling. "Sure."

She put one end of the bread in her mouth and told him to put the other one in his mouth.

They began to eat from each side simultaneously, they are supposed to kiss by the time the bread is eaten from both the sides but the bread broke inbetween making Khushi burst into laughter.

Arnav groaned and held her waist, putting her on his lap and kissing her anyway..

3 more days passed full of bliss and romance between Arnav and Khushi, they had not slept with each other, but they did make out a lot...

"You know what, I've never spent so much time with a woman as I do with you." Arnav spoke as Khushi's head rested in his lap and she read a book.

"Same here, you're the only one who makes me feel like laughing after the tragedy of my life." Khushi said truthfully making him lean in and kiss her forehead.

"What're you reading?"

"Cinderella!" Khushi showed him her book as he snickered seeing her choice of books.

"You're reading a childish fairytale?"

"They're awesome." Khushi hit his arm playfully. "See this..they are dancing right now at the ball- The prince and Cinderella."

Arnav stared at her and the book page for a few moments before his hands held her shoulders and pulled her up.

"What're you doing?" Khushi asked dropping her book as he circled his arm around her waist, holding her hips as he began to slow-dance with her. She sighed happily as he began to kiss her earlobe.

"Hey pretty girl with the high heels on, the way you make me feel.. you really turn me on." he sang in her ear, making her gasp as he swirled her around and then lifted her up as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"You.. just sang a Michael Jackson song for me? Wow who knew the great ASR can sing." Khushi said in disbelief.

"You're really lovely, Khushi." Arnav responded as he put her down on her feet and then began to dance again, his large hand clasped around her waist and he swayed her body with his making her swallow hard.

Her heart was racing so so fast and her stomach filled with flutters. She suddenly stopped dancing, still smiling, before excusing herself to the wash.

Khushi poured down 2 pills on her palm and drank it with some water, turning off the tap after she was done with it. Those pills were medicines to calm her down.

She had fallen into a state of numbness and disbelief after seeing her brother NK commit suicide- after that she had been depressed for a very long time and that's why she still feels extreme anger, sadness, hurt, loneliness from time to time. Hence she took pills to calm herself.

"Why is it not working?! Work, work, WORK!" Khushi gritted her teeth coz her heart still could not stop beating so fast and a tingling feeling was all over in her body. She is falling in love.. someone save me, someone stop me, someone calm me down. Please.

Khushi thought as she put 4 more pills on her palm and drank it too.

But her heart still didn't stop that crazy racing feeling.

"You're back. You took a lot of time" Arnav cleared his throat as Khushi came out of the wash after 30 minutes and smiled at him. She walked towards him as her heart seemed to beat even faster.

Dhak dhak, dhak dhak!!

And so she threw herself upon him, clutching his shirt and hugging him tight as he felt panicky seeing her breathing so heavily.. almost hyperventilating.

"Wh-what happened? Sweetheart, Tum theek ho? What happened?" he held her chin and tried to ask her but she again dug her face into his chest and wrapped her arms tighter around him.

"I cant tell you.. you'll hate me!" Khushi sobbed, feeling him stroke her hair as he rocked her back and forth soothingly.

"I will not, what is it?" Arnav assured softly and he cupped her face.

"Do you think I'm insane?" she whispered.

"No." he sighed. "You're a young girl who is just very sad. I know you must think of your brother's death a lot, but let me tell you Khushi- death cannot be stopped. Everyone has to die one day-"

"NO!" Khushi angrily moved away from him, pulling at her hair hard as she felt tears burst out of her eyes. "MY BROTHER COMMITTED SUICIDE, IT WAS NOT A NATURAL DEATH! BECAUSE OF A HEARTLESS GIRL HE KILLED HIMSELF! SHE LEFT HIM FOR ANOTHER MAN.. I HATE HER!!!"

"Khushi, baby calm down. I'm here for you, ok? I'll get you out of this one day. Just ssshhh.." he held her and kissed her softly as she began to relax a little in his arms. Her eyes fondly looked at him with so much positive feelings in them before she felt her eyes close..

"You have been unconscious since 2 days, Khushi Gupta. After you had taken an overdose of some pills."

Khushi's eyes opened and she found herself in a white room.. it smelled like an hospital and she looked up to find a doctor looking at her.

"G-gupta? How do you know my surname is that?" Khushi asked fearfully.

"I know everything about you now Khushi." suddenly HIS voice spoke making her gulp as she found Arnav standing infront with a file in his hands.

She got up as the doctor left leaving her and Arnav alone.

"Lavanya just yesterday sent me all information about you. She told me that you're her ex-boyfriend's sister. She said that she was jealous of you thats why she did a research on you and she found out all of it. So, you hate Lavanya for breaking your dead brother's heart and wanted some sort of revenge on her by getting close to me. Huh? Am I thinking right?" his each and every word broke her and she swallowed hard.

"I-" Khushi started only to be interrupted by him.

"You know how much I hate liars. ALL OF THIS WAS A LIE!" his jaw clenched as a storm raged in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Khushi mumbled, stepping towards him. "I admit I tried all this time to seduce you so I can snatch Lavanya's most prized possession but I really have fallen in love with yo-" before she could speak more or step any closer to him he roughly pushed her away from him... 

FINALLYYY THE TRUTH IS HERE ARE U FREAKING READYYY FOR THE AFTERMATHS ;)

ily angels:* 
xo <3

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 29 May 2016 at 8:09am

The following 316 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonaparna7inlwgeetroshni77LoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroraSamtanviabivarshinivanesha230Candy_jsprieyaawsomechokrirankataholicsprisashasabeemurkalMGVijayalakshmisanumganusunshaeyEr.shreeyasiViriyaabhinav23sow420ammuuzzmtmrfMONGLIsubha19Ipkknd_lover2HaleemaKMshalini.sri.abidivyaksTAT_VJsaaniaatanishamoreNuralHudaharshifanguptacdhivya12Aastha26SanjusriLivelikemeani_beyourselfarnavrockzzzzbabyarshi123rambamalAURORESannys-fanteeeeeenasahanamurugeshKhushi_raiizadavirika23crazydreamgirlsugandhbhawnanimahajanMember100theroyalkhushvickysidhuarpitasensaal24geitahchamatejerry2710arjun_riyatasnuvabd25lavanya08ShalvikamathurKRIYASINGHsahi_saiSimantharcupcakeprincessnimkonilorinaumaviesangeethbalapriya247sweetfairy007preetigillbhambarisilver21sravanthi93anusha_nehafanfollowerkarankritika279290860623ammyicycooldilliammaSaffronOrangersingh0103shalinikanaguCBrocksSarun_wahifanvini96anamika00MsFuzzybear69LovelydropsPoonamTtasminemaneet2011Arhi87NASAKEshruthiruchsaashi7SwathiarshiAshahzadiAnj007_arshiAishaYwelcomebroTani2968BarunsBalwantKprathyusha120dianapadhi92tokyoarshi000jaden1369shaziluvbarunfalakanandArshiforeverlvatheenz95rush007BARUNILU_Arshimeera_beladiyashekha2012SaiSreePNcrazybugsSarunarshiyluv_panipurinyshaaazzzcrazyqueensweetkajolarshi2612itsme92SkinquinItsflorakkgsrpepopinkrose1ItsAnaKashish9jpjinadari21V_rajputammullu1peachygirlCrystalcrazearshi1977kyara7ButterFly77MDKSSMKajalkajukhushi_shankardair10arshiYellowbootkhushirai216love2sarunCuteprincess6sweetakhi71Ms.Purplegothcaurvisu25Nilima2016manna43yashika.angelStarletBeautyHuleygirlmit0905Reenasungeelee.kat.KeerthiRajkumarRichellesweety421AuchiElenna...Champ...nano123babulootharu01Arilipanaswara93pran28671famiyasana48Neha.ASdoll_dimpleankita_95WanieAMarriedLoveNPKNkajal511yogapremMaghinallsAsvatianerabarbiebalanitrit95tanu_15annysthangam100dproversrilathasayl123BroknAngeldaisydee425rishaithraloftynoniNas.arshiwafa.Mpopstarcrazyloveymansijani2129priyasagarpatadiasweet_butterflyvinitaj27sweetnonikank_dahstorytellermcute_monaya_fankirti123shalu1786seshatreehira2050paddu503nilmi286pearlsreemeeraKareena1994russelskhushiroshaanhuma12.mubina_m19Shru9tirakenduvadanashubhi15kshubhangisarozzjdd1959SirenMitranoolicoolpd93MDTharunSweety012345rk2127kowshira9bellarosaAruna.negilechuarshiForthislifeonlyzebalibarsha_dashforeverhersangelshah..Prii1994..pirl18DhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176doll.12Pinky.Raizadabluesky10sailaja.Willy_Wonka.candyjanmahrusweetyipkkndkasranonymous.meCRAZY4CARTOONTitaliya1234shah.1234honey-sweetyPanther007cute_sarunvarsha2KDjyothirockzmissmkvrindagupta..Saraa..jisasweetydoll32star_fan1sutapasarbabhomphillips_2909harman12Naz_nisarTwilightStar_JPblue_rose1605TinkerBellatintinukvarshadhanyacurvisainidesisweetheart9hajradventure_gurlkashishkbrainychild92-afsha-jeb1drunkiiebabekeenu_kk..Anita..ChitraFsukankshasarunsashasinghLyssaPielaksh65anjs..Jyoti..snoopy84yoga123sunitikapoorpup03Cool_BubblesranogillHappytwinkleAlone111-Xpress-aashizinRajiSobtianLinsie

coolpd93 IF-Dazzler
coolpd93
coolpd93

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged

oh no..now that the truth is out..but its all for good...relationship shudn't start wid a lie..i hope their love takes care of the crack b/w them..

Nyc update Vani!!!!Wink

Edited by coolpd93 - 10 June 2015 at 3:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1ksk..Saraa..ZackKnightRocks

BroknAngel Goldie
BroknAngel
BroknAngel

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Oh..no... wil arnav gonna hate her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZackKnightRocks

BarunsBalwantK Senior Member
BarunsBalwantK
BarunsBalwantK

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Y did u stoppp arggg plsss women

ZackKnightRocks

arshi1977 Senior Member
arshi1977
arshi1977

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly for next chapter
thnks for pm

ZackKnightRocks

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
awesome...truth is out..hope he dnt hate her

ZackKnightRocks

peachygirl Senior Member
peachygirl
peachygirl

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
He pushed her??? 
Is he gonna hate her??? Nooo
:'(:'(  
Feeling sorry for khushi
Waiting to read his reaction

ZackKnightRocks

bluesky10 IF-Rockerz
bluesky10
bluesky10

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Arnav came to know the truth 
What will happen now 
Khushi read fairytale 
Wow 
She consume the pills (over dose) 

Waiting for the next update dear 
Thanks for the pm 

ZackKnightRocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index