desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Awesome update.
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

shot~3 :)

crazily

Arnav felt like he was on fire.

Her eyes were so inviting, her face mesmerizing.. she looks like a girl who any guy would want to just grab and kiss senselessly.

And she is asking a kiss from him.

"I have a girlfriend, you know that right.." he cleared his throat, his voice was hardly audible coz he was so breathless. What is this girl doing to him? NO ONE has ever made him breathless. Lavanya was a freaking supermodel but even she never made him go: 'WOW!'

Khushi laced her soft fingers with his larger ones and smiled up at him. "I don't think you love her. So it doesn't really matter so much.. you have been with her for a long time but you don't really love her, I don't see love or passion in your eyes for her. Forget her..you like me, you have to like me Mr Raizada.. I know you do, you should.." she whispered in a doll-like girlish voice manipulatively.

She is right.

Arnav thought, he really doesn't love Lavanya.. they both are with each other for their own needs. He can dump her whenever he wants coz he really doesn't like her.

But.. still.. he felt like a bast*rd doing this. He has been with Lavanya for more than 2 years...

"Where are you lost, my handsome Mr Raizada?" Khushi pouted innocently, turning him on even more.

Oh, f*ck it.

He thought as he cupped her face and pressed his lips on hers.. she sighed in his mouth, his arm circled around her waist and he pulled her closer..his hand went under her dress and he squeezed her thigh before lifting it up and wrapping it around his torso.

He pushed her on the floor beside the pool and kissed her again, her moans driving him crazy..

After that one kiss, they had kissed thrice more that day.. they didn't speak much to each other, but just held each other and enjoyed those moments between them.

At night, Khushi as usual asked him to hug her.. and he did as she buried her face into his chest and giggled happily.

"Won't you give me some goodnight kisses?" she looked up at him, pouting her lips seductively before he leaned in, chuckling, as he kissed her lips.. then moved down to her neck and placed soft kisses on her smooth skin that was being covered with goosebumps now.

Khushi closed her eyes, it felt so good.. she had started actually liking Mr ASR instead of just trying to seduce him so she can snatch him from Lavanya. She really really liked him, he held her whenever she is hurt or sad, he looks like he really cares for her and finds her cute.

But.. she knew she cant do more than that.

She cant stay with Mr ASR after she is done stealing him from Lavanya, coz sooner or later he will come to know that she had seduced him for her own personal plan.. and he hates liars, he will hate her.

But it's ok. I'll stay alone all my life.. this is my destiny..

She thought depressingly, as she hugged him tighter while he turned off the lights and they made out a little kissing and touching each other a bit before sleeping..

"You gave me a hickey which is the shape of a star. How cuuute, Mr Raizada" Khushi laughed as she came downstairs.. today she had slept for longer than him. He was at the dining table sipping his coffee.

"I did?" he cleared his throat, holding the back of her waist pulling her closer as he looked at her neck and snickered.. indeed, indeed he did.

"I really really really really really like you, Mr Raizada." Khushi cooed smilingly, it is true so it sounded even sweeter.

"I really really really really really like you too, Khushi." Arnav spoke as he placed a soothing kiss on the hickeys on her neck.

"So.." Khushi walked around the kitchen and to the fridge to get herself some mango juice, making sure to sway her hips hotly as she did that. "So when will I be called your girl? When will you break up with Lavanya Kashyap?"

She knew she sounded rude saying it, but she was just so excited. It is happening.. all this time that she spent planning and investing her time and energy and everything- finally ASR will be hers.

"I don't know." Arnav trailed off, feeling kinda weird.. the way she talked made her sound like a complete opposite of the always-sweet-Khushi. It was like she wanted badly for him to let go of Lavanya.. and he didn't know why? Did she dislike Lavanya? But why? Jealousy? What.. just what exactly???

"What you dunno?" Khushi went towards him and pouted sadly, crossing her arms and humphing. "Go away.. I wont talk to you Mr Raizada. I'm angry at you now."

Arnav chuckled, she is so goddamn cute.

"I will try and talk to her today." he tried to hold her but she gritted her teeth and stepped back.. anger was flooding her from within. What the heck does he mean? He will 'TRY'?!! NO! You will break up with her as soon as possible. You will completely throw her out of your life. What is gonna make you 'try'? Go and just break up with that witch.

Khushi dug her nails into her arm.. running it up and down her soft skin.. she just had to hurt herself or something else whenever she gets angry and hurt: She broke things, she pulled at her hair in frustration, she dug her nails into her arm.

And so she just turned around with an I-hate-you expression on her face for him and left the kitchen..

Arnav didn't want to disturb Khushi as she locked herself in her room. He didn't know why she got so upset, she is an extremely sensitive girl- very very emotional. He felt bad, maybe she has turned this after her brother's death..

So he just tried to call Lavanya and talk to her.. but she was busy with her photoshoot..

"Khushi?"

Arnav opened the door of her room, it was finally unlocked in the evening.

"Come in!" she chirped, and he heaved a sigh of relief coz she sounds a bit calmer now.

He went in the wash from where the voice came, and his heart skipped a beat seeing her in the bathtub.. his eyes popping out looking at the way half her breasts were just above the water.. covered in soap bubbles and foam while the rest of her body was covered with water and flower petals.

"Hi.." Khushi smiled, putting all her wet hair on one side of her neck as he licked his lips to speak something but still felt too captivated by this sight to say anything. She is so very beautiful.

"Tum theek ho?" he went and sat infront of her taking a chair.. she nodded as she lifted her hand to take a shampoo bottle but his eyes widened seeing the marks on her arm.

"Jeez, Khushi," he held her arm concernedly.. it was covered with long red lines that looked like they were scratched with nails.. her own sharp nails.. "Did you do this? Why did you hurt yourself sweetheart?"

Her heart melted at him saying 'sweetheart'.

"Because I do this whenever I'm angry. I break things, I dig my nails in my skin, I tear things around me, I don't eat properly whenever I'm angry and hurt. When.. when you said today you will just 'try' I felt like you still want Lavanya and not me. I felt so worthless." Khushi confessed, feeling so immature but this is who she is and a part of her wanted to say all this to him.. coz she felt like he wont judge her. Even if he would, she can handle it though.. she thought bravely.

"Oh f*ck" Arnav breathed and got off the chair before giving a towel to her. He turned around and told her to cover herself.. once done, he picked her up in his arms and sat on the chair with her on his lap.

"Don't ever harm yourself ever again, do you understand.. crazy girl?" he lightly smacked her head like she's a silly girl for doing this as she lowered her gaze and sighed as a tear came out of her eye.

Arnav got up and bought a first aid kit, he cleaned the marks/wounds on her arm and sprayed them with anti-bacterial spray.

He is such a gentleman.. he needs to stop being this way.. I'm falling so hard for him..

Were the thoughts on Khushi's mind as he patted her back and hugged her body to himself providing her warmth and chanting 'Don't ever hurt yourself again sweetheart, promise me'...

Ily my stunning angels :* xo

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 29 May 2016 at 8:09am

The following 332 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonaparna7inlwgeetroshni77S786S10YsusieLoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroraSamtanviCandy_jsvanesha230prieyarankataholicmurkalMGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasiabhinav23sow420QtpiemahialiammuuzzmtmrfMONGLIsubha19Ipkknd_lover2HaleemaKMbeas19shalini.sri.abidemon13aliahaysedivyaksTAT_VJrsruthi94saaniaasuoktanishamorebarunsinghaniapra_s.96NuralHudaharshi_ipkSnowwy66cdhivya12lotuscbsassubabyAastha26SanjusriLivelikemeani_beyourselfSabayasminali78babyarshi123rambamalSannys-fansahanamurugeshAUROREKhushi_raiizadateeeeeenajasheenapink_pumpkingeitahchamatenimahajanMember100arpitasensaal24cutemel_MGtasnuvabd25jerry2710srsan12lavanya08ShalvikamathurKRIYASINGHangelnsara92jalebesahi_saiSimantharcute.sanacupcakeprincessnilorinaMehreenAlinimkoumaviesangeethbalapriya247cutyanushkapreetigillsilver21sravanthi93anusha_neha9290860623divya0011karankritika27anamika00PoonamTSaffronOrangeLovelydropsshalinikanaguCBrocksvini96MsFuzzybear69mickyamicvrockstasminehatathbristiankitbakalovebadhanBarunsBalwantKpenrithprathyusha120shruthiruchsowinaashi7SwathiarshiAshahzadiAnj007_arshitokyoshaziluvbarunNASAKETani2968arshi000jaden1369rush007sanjana24falakananddianapadhi92BARUNILU_Arshidreamgirlrus23Frozen_Anaclaucrispopluv_panipuricrazybugsSarunarshiymeera_beladiyanyshaaazzz01341crazyqueenarshi2612naheitsme92sweetkajolreshmi24SkinquinItsfloraKashish9manuthiammullu1kkgsrpepopinkrose1ItsAnamehreenl86jpjinadari21V_rajputssdewi83DevdasiSinghMDKSSMkhushi_shankardair10arshiarshi1977peachygirlsweetakhi71Kajalkajuvisu25Ms.Purplegothkhushirai216love2sarunCitylights28yashika.angelStarletBeautyNilima2016manna43HuleygirlTushalinemit0905brishti84RichelleKeerthiRajkumarsweety421AuchiElennaReenasungeelee.kat.nano123babuloo...Champ...KRYSTAL-Ctharu01Arilipanaswara93pran28671famiyasana48Neha.ASankita_95doll_dimpleambi08WanieAkajal511rawsNPKNanerashekha2012AsvatiApeterMaghinallsnitrit95barbiebalaannysNkayaniarshifan04preciouspearlywildandsweetBroknAngeltanu_15rishaithraloftynoniNas.arshidproverthangam100wafa.Mpopstar29priyaAriyaLilyOrchidcrazyloveyarhi-raizadasweetnonisagarpatadiasweet_butterflymansijani21Aishu136286pearlhira2050kirti123nature-loversreemeerapaddu503nilmirusselskhushiaarrsshhiimehak06roshaanhuma12.mubina_m19Shru9tiravalisharma06ApoorvaranismillikshubhangiSirenMitrasarozzSweety012345rk2127bellarosakowshira9barsha_dashforeverherslechuarshieishe10SweetshruthiNazzz16angelshah._.Bubbles._.pirl18DhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176bluesky10Pinky.Raizadadoll.12sailaja.raji_sudhacandyjanWilly_Wonka.mahrusweety-Aaliya.KryAn-Desire6Titaliya1234cute_sarunBlueBloodQueenxMIC.DropxRimi_BSvarsha2KDmissmkjyothirockzhoney-sweetyPanther007sweetydoll32star_fan1TwilightStar_JPvrindagupta..Saraa..jisa-Sparsh-harman12sutapasarbabhomdhanyacurvisainikvarshadesisweetheart9hajrtintinublue_rose1605..Anita..keenu_kkdrunkiiebabekashishk-afsha-PSharadajeb1ar_sajan4evrsnoopy84sarunsashasinghlaksh65ChitraFsukankshaLyssaPieangeldream14..Jyoti..Naz_nisarfffan123ranogillsunitikapoorpup03Cool_BubblesHappytwinklerishbala3018heemasomaniAlone111quicksilver.mushat-PyaariBhootni--Xpress-RajiSobtianLinsie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index