India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(Page 18)

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

~1~
cutely

"You feel better?" Arnav asked as he has been hugging Khushi for about 10 minutes.. her eyes were closed and it seemed like she was feeling so relaxed.

"Yes, yes, I'm so sorry I took up so much of your time." she sniffed and moved away from him as he wiped the last tear off her eye and simpered at her.

"You can take the guestroom, it's 4 rooms away. Have a good night." he said and she nodded before thanking him and leaving..

Arnav sipped another bit of his coffee, it was late at night and he was flipping papers of some important file before he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" he said lost in his file before looking up to find Khushi standing infornt. His breath got caught in his lungs, his jaw dropping a bit when he found her in a light-pink nightdress.

It was a small top that showed off her waist and hugged her round breasts perfectly, the front of it had a pretty border of white fur. And she was wearing short hot-pants that reached till her mid-thighs. Her long hair were out and her lips were shining with peach-colored lip balm.

Absolutely stunningly beautiful.

"What the-"

"I'm sooo sorry Mr Raizada! I cant sleep in that guestroom, it is so dark and scary.. I love your room. It has the gallery attached to it." Khushi ran towards the glass door of the room and opened it, letting the cool breeze come inside the room.

"Oh do you wanna stay here? You can. I will leave." Arnav said being the gentleman that he is but she turned around and frantically nodded in a 'no'.

"No, don't leave, just stay here. I don't like being alone.." she pouted cutely, making his heart skip a bit at how plump her lips were. He wondered how they tasted...

Khushi was eating candy. Arnav looked surprisingly, as she took out candies from her shorts' pocket and kept eating.

"You like sweet things so much?" he chuckled, signing away on his file papers.

She gulped and smiled. "Yuuup. I do. Do you like candies, Mr Raizada?" she got up from the bed and stood infront of him before taking out a candy from her pocket and then she started tearing its plastic wrapper off with her teeth.. Arnav could feel his pants tighten just looking at her tearing that off, she made everything look so hot. 

"Here." she pulled off the wrapper and handed the candy ball to him. 

"I'm diabetic, Khushi." the moment he said this, she gasped and guilt filled her eyes.

"O-oh. Sorry." she said before going on the bed again..

Next morning when Arnav went downstairs he was greeted by an excited Khushi. He greeted her too as she kept cooking in the kitchen.

Hell, she can cook too!

Can he just marry her already? The girl is gorgeous, sweet, adorable, and can cook! He has never thought of marriage but she looks like a girl who a guy would want to spend his whole life with. His mind went back to Lavanya.. who cant even bake a pizza without burning it.

Dammit! Why is he comparing Khushi and Lavanya? This is so terrible-

"Mr Raizada, I'm making sugarless fruit custard. Hope you enjoy it." Khushi smiled sweetly interrupted his thoughts. He nodded and went to the dining table..

"So tell me about yourself." Khushi said excitedly as she put the bowl of custard on the table along with breakfast. Pulling a chair, she sat infront of him. 

"Tell you what?" he snickered.

"Stuff.. your favorite things? What you don't like? Etc etc etc!" she blabbered.

"Hmm. I like to work, I'm a workaholic. So I like coffee coz it helps me stay awake..so I can work. Coz I love to work." Arnav trailed off and Khushi giggled. "And what I don't like.. is liars." her giggles disappeared hearing that, she remembered how she lied to him about her self-created wound on her neck and immediately felt nervous.

"Awesome." Khushi said quietly, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"What about you? What do you like and not like?" Arnav popped an eyebrow.

"Umm.. I like you, Mr Raizada." Khushi batted her lashes seductively making Arnav's expressions shocked.

"Wha-"

"I like you really, you are my friend right?" she asked in a sugarysweet voice and Arnav exhaled, ok.. she meant in THAT way. In a friendly kinda way.

Is it bad that he felt disappointed? Jeezus christ, get your mind on track ASR! Stop thinking this way about this young girl!!

"You know.." she suddenly became sad. "You are my first friend after my brother's death."

Arnav immediately stopped eating feeling so bad for her.

"My brother died awhile ago.. and your sister, I met at a devi mayya temple. She is like my elder sis now, and you are my friend. Ok? Friends?" she kept out her hand infront of him making him look at it and he shook her hand and squeezed it supportively.

What he didn't know is that Khushi herself followed Anjali.. they didn't just 'meet' by fate. She made Anjali like her, then she came to him. This was her plan.

"It's tragic what happened about your brother, you didn't deserve losing him." Arnav didn't know what to say as he has never consoled a person who has lost a loved one but he wanted to, coz Khushi seems like such a nice person. 

"It's fine.. he is in heaven now. With prettier girls than he can see on earth.. I'm sure he got married there and has tiny little beautiful children too." Khushi laughed but tears came out of her eyes and Arnav immediately got up and hugged her as a sob came out of her mouth.

"Sshh, sweetheart." Arnav shushed her caressing her hair and rocking her back and forth as her sobs filled the room.

Suddenly, they were interrupted as someone came in through the door. Khushi's insides burned seeing the person infront..

Lavanya Kashyap.

"ASR?" Lavanya was shocked seeing him hugging this.. girl.. who she has never seen before. The girl is so beautiful, she immediately felt highly jealous.

"You're here.." Arnav walked towards Lavanya and Khushi felt broken as his warmth left her presence.

"Yeah we have a date today as I'm going to London for a week for my photoshoot. Remember?" she mocked, still angry at him for hugging someone else.

"Don't be that way, Lavanya." Arnav's jaw clenched and Lavanya sighed not wanting him to get angry. "Meet her, she is Khushi."

"Hi. You know, once an ex-boyfriend of mine had a sister called Khushi." Lavanya laughed trying to lighten the atmosphere coz she didn't want ASR to be pissed at her for behaving immaturely-feeling jealous.

Khushi was still numb. This woman.. coz of her she lost her only family.. her legs were shivering under her dress but she tightly curled her toes to control her emotions.

She doesn't even remember which boyfriend! How damn pathetic!

Lavanya had never seen Khushi so Khushi was glad about it though, coz Lavanya wont know that Khushi is her dead ex-boyfriend and her brother, NK's sister.

"Heyyy!" Khushi smiled wide and got up, hugging Lavanya. Lavanya did not hug her back but sorta patted her back.

"You are so lovely!" Khushi pulled out of the hug and smiled at Arnav. "ASR is so lucky to have you."

"Oh, actually.. I'm luckier to have him." Lavanya turned around and winked and blew a kiss at Arnav.

"He's amazing." Khushi smiled. "He's perfect."

Arnav bit the back of his lip hearing Khushi, he really felt that she 'liked' him more than a friend by the way she talks about him..

"Hope you have a nice date, Mr Raizada." Khushi chirped as she saw Arnav coming out of his room wearing a charming black 3-piece Armani.

He just smirked at her and then she went towards him and fixed his tie, making him wet his lips at how wonderful it felt with her close to him. "Have a nice date, then you gotta come home and bear me.." Khushi joked making him roll his eyes.

"For this whole week.. you gotta bear me. You and I alone, you know.." Khushi giggled girlishly as Arnav nodded and went downstairs to take Lavanya for the date.

This whole week.. you and I alone..

Khushi's words buzzed into his mind and he didn't know why but he had a feeling that this week may just be one of the most memorable ones of his life...

I WILL ONLY CONTINUE THIS IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE!:P

this 5shot is.. Confused lol i swear this is the one im most unsure about continuing.

ily angels :*

xo <3

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 29 May 2016 at 8:08am

The following 346 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonaparna7inlwgeetroshni77PoorvaAroraneykariaSamtanviabivarshinivanesha230Candy_jsprieyaawsomechokrihukfarshi1sarunrankataholicanooopudi69murkalMGVijayalakshmisunshaeysamara98sow420ammuuzzrethkumarmtmrfMONGLIsubha19Ipkknd_lover2HaleemaKMshalini.sri.abialiahaysedivyaksVsahiTAT_VJrsruthi94tanaayasaaniaatanishamorepra_s.96NuralHudaharshi_ipkUpasnaJadejaassubabyAastha26ani_beyourselfLivelikemeSabayasminali78bratbittrambamalSannys-fanAUROREpink_pumpkinKhushi_raiizadacuppycake11geitahchamatecutemel_MGcrazydreamgirlsugandhbhawnanimahajanMember100theroyalkhusharpitasensaal24jerry2710YellowyHolmeslavanya08Shalvikamathurjalebemankad98angelnsara92cute.sanaarnavkhushiroxsSimantharcupcakeprincessnilorinanimkoLash16cutyanushka12041989umaviesangeethbalashan68sunshineswirlcuty_sweety_piearhifan1preetigillbhambarisilver21melanie64sravanthi93anusha_nehafanfollowersaurabh.dubey45divya0011Diksha18shalinikanaguanamika00maneet2011vini96PoonamTtasmineAshahzadikkyajoMsFuzzybear69anisa79sweta_bLovelydropshatathbristiangelrjNASAKEaashi7SwathiarshishruthiruchsowinKnarwalBarunsBalwantKsweetarnavkhusiprathyusha120Tani29688Lucky88lovebadhanjaden1369falakanandshaziluvbarunrush007sanjana24dreamgirlrus23Arshiforeverlvmoushumi_90meera_beladiyaBARUNILU_ArshiaazzzFrozen_Anasweetgirl555tanu45naheclaucrispopluv_panipuricrazybugsSarunarshiyjyotimehra1arshi2612Skinquinsweetkajolreshmi24itsme92ammullu1Kashish9manuthikkgsrpepoV_rajputpinkrose1ButterFly77kyara7darkarshiOng18nihalovedair10arshipeachygirlMs.PurplegothZaysha_Khan12fasiha34visu25sweetakhi71love2sarunNilima2016BubbleArshiyashika.angelStarletBeautyTushalineHuleygirlbasriyakhushiarshabrishti84KeerthiRajkumarElenna.kat.tharu01...Champ...anaswara93pran28671famiyanano123babuloocrazyforudoll_dimpleankita_95sana48Neha.ASArilipMarriedLoveWanieAambi08NPKNammavedu80anerashekha2012yogapremluckyarshi143Asvatisimplysappiekajal511Maghinallsnitrit95preciouspearlyshipra.aquaNkayanitanu_15srilathasmim15thangam100wildandsweetdaisydee425ayl123BroknAngelrishaithraloftynoniNas.arshipopstarwafa.MdprovercrazyloveysugarbirdAriyaLilyOrchidAishu136mansijani21unna_178sweetnonistorytellermBlack_kittykatcute_monaya_fankirti123hira2050moonlight2630paddu503286pearlsreemeeranilminature-loversikhni_kinjalcp87russelskhushimehak06roshaanhuma12.Shru9tismillimubina_m19ravalisharma06shubhi15josnirmalaarchnahardik123sarozzkshubhangijdd1959ApplefSirenMitranoolidakshumhatreMDTharunSweety012345-Cascade-rk2127kowshira9bellarosalechuarshieishe10Nazzz16barsha_dash..Prii1994..Sweetshruthiangelshah._.Bubbles._.DhrenuchinnuluHeatsha8176doll.12..NeverGiveUp.....Anushka...bluesky10Pinky.Raizadaraji_sudhacandyjanipkkndkasrmahrusweetyanonymous.mexMIC.DropxBlueBloodQueenmadhu1210-Aaliya.KryAn-CRAZY4CARTOONcute_sarunjyothirockzhoney-sweetyPanther007varsha2KDmissmkvrindagupta..Saraa..jisasweetydoll32star_fan1Naz_nisarphillips_2909Raadhiyaaaharman12zafiblue_rose1605TinkerBellakvarshadhanyacurvisainihajrdesisweetheart9-afsha-jeb1kashishkbrainychild92drunkiiebabekeenu_kk..Anita..LyssaPieangeldream14ChitraFsukankshasarunsashasinghfffan123snoopy84..Jyoti..yoga123sunitikapoorranogillCool_Bubblespup03HappytwinkleBreezy.rishbala3018.LadyHitler.Alone111quicksilver.heemasomaniMagpie_-PyaariBhootni-aashizin-Xpress-LinsieRajiSobtian

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
That was very good first part,  gosh Lavanya didn't know nk was khushi's brother, do upd soon
archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Khushi is a bit scary
Dhrenu IF-Dazzler
Dhrenu
Dhrenu

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Oh kamaal kar dita.. ( in punjabi) lol
Update soon
.LadyHitler. IF-Sizzlerz
.LadyHitler.
.LadyHitler.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Wow! Wow! I'm loving this!
Lavanya is so bad! She is speaking about NK as if its nothing! I hate her!
Arnav compared Khushi to Lavanya! Good sign!

Edited by .LadyHitler. - 07 May 2015 at 12:00pm
aazzz Senior Member
aazzz
aazzz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
Looks like arnav is totally smitten by khushi Smile
honey-sweety IF-Rockerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
That was beautiufl update...

I really want to slpa Lavanya... Angry
sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Feeling bad for Arnav. .he being played at...but Arghhh I hate Lavanya. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index