India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

total put down

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
this year nach baliye is pathetic...the standard has been gone down.everything seems so forced and staged...the tasks,votings by the contestants,unnecessary dramas...is it even a dance reality show??

and the judges!! what to say about them...one is giving scores and feedbacks on the basis of how they have been married,whether they had met in reality show or not,whether their parents accepted their relation or not??  i mean seriously??!! it is a dance reality show,,,
preity's scoring is not up to the mark as well...and marzi is not pointing out the technical details of the dance as well...they r giving standing ovations,full marks so easily

the hosts r trying their best but the scripts and dialogue the have been provided is below standard...so they have nothing to do...everything looks forced

the contestants r disgusted by the ridiculous tasks and the feedbacks...it is pretty evident in their faces...

the best part this year is the contestants...all most all of them seems good and have potential to do better...if this season were like previous years this seasons would have been a treat to watch withe these contestants...but now it is total flop for me..(sorry to nb7 fans...:()

this show has lost its essence by trying to copy bb or roadies...but those shows r of different genres...and nach baliye is dance show..i dont know what the producers thought...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SheetalAnshulJulie0001Kore-SoteiraPdroverdiv26ananya2010Siddhi_pallavi25

Kore-Soteira IF-Dazzler
Kore-Soteira
Kore-Soteira

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I second your thoughts dear. This season can be really termed as the Bigg Boss of Dance.
Like you pointed out the judging is not upto the mark each and every contestant gets a standing ovation and a full score. Who will point out the technicalities. Where are the standards gone. And the main question is who made Chetan Bhagat judge of dance show Wacko

I liked the host. Rithvik really has that potential of hosting a show but the production house is not using his talent to the fullest. I have never seen Karan hosting but he's also good.

Clearly this season is a shame and a complete let down. But what you would expect if Ekta is head.

- Kalyani

Edited by FrozenSnow - 05 May 2015 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pdrovergrey23

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=FrozenSnow]I second your thoughts dear. This season can be really termed as the Bigg Boss of Dance.
Like you pointed out the judging is not upto the mark each and every contestant gets a standing ovation and a full score. Who will point out the technicalities. Where are the standards gone. And the main question is who made Chetan Bhagat judge of dance show Wacko

I liked the host. Rithvik really has that potential of hosting a show but the production house is not using his talent to the fullest. I have never seen Karan hosting but he's also good.

Clearly this season is a shame and a complete let down. But what you would expect if Ekta is head.

- Kalyani[/QUOTE] yes thid show has lost its charm because of the new producers...the judges are confused..i think even they don't know what they are saying or doing...we have other reality shows to enjoy tasks and daily soaps to enjoy drama!! People watch nach baliye to see nach...not dramas...everything is 'too much ' for sure but not in positive way..Confused
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Agree with you it seems like Ekta's daily soaps, very pathetic season i must say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2010

Agree with you it seems like Ekta's daily soaps, very pathetic season i must say.
right ananya everything seems fake

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index