Posted: 8 years ago
I hope Arjun comes soon and we get scenes with all the four characters. I love Sam and Neil friendship but there are too much of those scenes😆  we know they are best friends...we get it. How much more are they going to show?😆and whenever Radhika is in Bird song Neil is always at a shoot 😆 really want some Neil chashni scenes. Hating this track now. Want some couple scnenes and romance soon hehe😆
This is the disadvange of having a Mon-Sat daily coz they have the liberty to drag it out forever which is why I prefer  Mon-Thurs only. This job thing took 3 weeks. I think many scenes could have been avoided or deleted. Too many details shown at times which do not progress or move the story. I also think it is time they establish where they are going with the leads in terms of pairings else ppl will start to get anxious.

Looks like Arjun will be here soon:) I wonder how he managed to be Business Head of Operations.

http://hd-rulez.info/dm.php?id=x2nsm0b

Answer to all our qs...Arjun was sitting jus outside Bird song n scheming against smbdy! I really dunno whom he is targeting... Luks like it's against Sam bt then appearances r deceptive...But anyways who cares he looked rocking in precap! Hehe
to be frank arjun is scaring me now