Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Updated my take on Page 1 :)
poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Sorry for the really Late Unres. :)

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

After Manik was done pummeling Pandit and 'Feb4' and the Police arrived  ... and the Pandit-roopi pile of Cretin was taken away, Manik was able to finally turn his attention to Nandini. And his ... cautious , hesitant approach ... gingerly asking Nandini if Pandit had done anything to her. All that ... I understand. Given the situation. It was something expected. And Nandini all in Zombie mode. And Manik just wrapping her in his arms, and tiny her, just disappearing somewhere in his arms, hiding in their refuge. That too. Expected all that.

Yes, although the particular reactions were expected, there was some thing heart breakign about the way they executed it; about the way he approached her. For the first time, he felt afraid, uncertain. He felt so helpless because she was in so much pain, yet there was nothing he could do to take it away. to rewind time. to protect her forever. But, what was done was done. He doesn't know how to approach her, how to make her share her pain with him. He wanted that assurance that there was no physical harm.. but emotionally, she was shattered into bits. 

But what broke my heart into a million pieces and yet, in a way made me SO very happy was the way Nandini reciprocated by feebly reaching out and holding onto Manik.

Given what she has gone through, one would very well expect her to disintegrate, and just ... want to fade away. To go into an absolute pitch black fugue and hide from the world and the horrific reality of the events that just transpired. But, like I said the other day, its amazing how these two kids find their anchor in each other, even in their worst moments. Had Manik not been there's Nandini probably would have receded into a shell that would incarcerate her forever in a darkness so detached from reality and hope that the pocketful of sunshine that we know Nandini to be, would forever be lost. But despite everything, BECAUSE Manik was there, she managed to not lose her grasp on reality. Because she trusts him to make it all ok, eventually. Because she knows when nightfall descends and she loses her way in the pitch black of it all, stuck in a maze of smokes and mirrors that only mock her helplessness , Manik would somehow still manage to get her out. The TRUST issues that had Manik troubled for SO long ? If only Manik was in his right mind today, he would have seen that is HOW much Nandini trusted him. Trust him enough to hope to be able to come of this, holding onto his hand. As much as Nandini's resilience comes out of her inner strength as a person who has weathered many a storms at such tender age and still managed to hold it all together, it also comes from her immense trust in Manik and their ability to survive any ordeal, together, come hell or highwater.

Even though is was just a small gesture, It is a HUGE step for nandhini. The girl has been betrayed. She has been ripped of her innocence, her security, her safety, her hope. The small action of her tentatively reaching to hug him back symbolizes so much. Nandhini is always talking about the hope between her and Manik, but now we see that the hope is Manik. He has time and time again provided her the stability, the shoulder of support. nandhini is traumatized by the incident as everything that she believed in has become a lie. The world was not good. it was not a fairytale. It was filled with cruel monster,  yet she still did not lose faith completely. She wants manik to protect her. to guide her out of this black hole to stope her from sinking in. And this was more poignantly shown as she slowly draped the towel around him, engulfing him, allowing, him and him only, to enter her world.  

Yesterday we were talking about how amazing it was to see them stripped bare of all the frills that come with a generic "relationship" tag ... as just the story of him and her (to quote Adhi). And today this tiny yet immensely sufficient display of confidence in your person, wrapped up that story beautifully. Because the story would only be complete once it concludes with what became of THEM as opposed to what happened to HIM or HER. And what better to tie HER to HIM than the silken thread of absolute and utter conviction that is as delicate in its binding as it is unrelenting and enduring in its  ability to hold the two of them together, forever.

Yes. Although they have had some moments in the past, it has always been 'generic' as you call it. It lacked depth and intellectual connect. But today ,we finally understand the true definition of their relationship. They are not just 2 people who are a couple, they are 2 united souls.  They  have grown to share an unbreakable bond, and can always overcome all obstacles thrown their way. That is what i love about them. They are not afraid to accept that they need each other.

LOVED the last line! 

EDIT: If yesterday was Parth's ... today's episode belonged to Niti. These two :')  <3

Richa Yamini  & Team ... take all my love.

THIS. Its great to see the writers actually taking in viewer's feedback and acting upon it for improvements. A rarity in television. Thank You Richa Yamini. Thank you for accepting our views with an open mind and trying to satisfy us in the best way possible. 

p.s I'll save you the awkwardness of calling me poopy. You can call me brind LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

jai18 Senior Member
jai18
jai18

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Truly said... They showed their vulnerable and weak side today but they still stuck with the each other... Their acting - I LOVEClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

Go to top