India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

5th May - Silken threads. (Page 2)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
RAFIHug Im going to cry. The episode was just everything. Lemme watch it again and I'll be back. 

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Truly said..
My heart goes for nandini and manik :(
Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged

After Manik was done pummeling Pandit and 'Feb4' and the Police arrived  ... and the Pandit-roopi pile of Cretin was taken away, Manik was able to finally turn his attention to Nandini. And his ... cautious , hesitant approach ... gingerly asking Nandini if Pandit had done anything to her. All that ... I understand. Given the situation. It was something expected. And Nandini all in Zombie mode. And Manik just wrapping her in his arms, and tiny her, just disappearing somewhere in his arms, hiding in their refuge. That too. Expected all that.

^^^ Rafz, that scene, gosh, I am at loss of adjectives today. His priorities were all set. He saw Nandini and he reached out to her, to untie her and the moment Pandit tried to take him away he got reminded of why she was there in the first place. And boy, he was filled with murderous rage and wouldn't stop at anything. And one look, ONE LOOK at Nandini and Pandit was long forgotten and only she mattered. Her safety, her well being mattered. 

But what broke my heart into a million pieces and yet, in a way made me SO very happy was the way Nandini reciprocated by feebly reaching out and holding onto Manik.

^^^Same Rafz, same. My heart broke into fragments seeing Nandini taking refuge in his arms. She was still dead inside, still numb inside but his were the arms that provided her the much needed wall between her and the world. And her hold on him, HER HOLD on him was so light, so weak,  just like her light.

Given what she has gone through, one would very well expect her to disintegrate, and just ... want to fade away. To go into an absolute pitch black fugue and hide from the world and the horrific reality of the events that just transpired. But, like I said the other day, its amazing how these two kids find their anchor in each other, even in their worst moments. Had Manik not been there's Nandini probably would have receded into a shell that would incarcerate her forever in a darkness so detached from reality and hope that the pocketful of sunshine that we know Nandini to be, would forever be lost. But despite everything, BECAUSE Manik was there, she managed to not lose her grasp on reality. Because she trusts him to make it all ok, eventually. Because she knows when nightfall descends and she loses her way in the pitch black of it all, stuck in a maze of smokes and mirrors that only mock her helplessness , Manik would somehow still manage to get her out. The TRUST issues that had Manik troubled for SO long ? If only Manik was in his right mind today, he would have seen that is HOW much Nandini trusted him. Trust him enough to hope to be able to come of this, holding onto his hand. As much as Nandini's resilience comes out of her inner strength as a person who has weathered many a storms at such tender age and still managed to hold it all together, it also comes from her immense trust in Manik and their ability to survive any ordeal, together, come hell or highwater.

The whole para is just Day Dreaming but that line in Bold and Italic took the cake Rafz. Why so amazing you Day Dreaming

I can go on and on gushing but gotta get my priorities set right now LOL

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 05 May 2015 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerLamheChurake

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Forum is showered with such beautiful posts today.
ME Very very happy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avneilholic

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hug
Rafi
I am just going to copy/paste wrote I wrote from Catty's

You have no idea how much it hurt me to see Nandini winching at Manik's touch, she got up suddenly but then she listened to him and went into the shower, and then allow him back into her personal space again, as it was home to her, and they way he was wiping away the scars on her arms, getting rid of that awful touch. And how she is silently started to relax but then flinched again at her ear, and when Manik saw that, his expressions turn murderous and then painful, as if he realised there and then how much torture Nandini did bare. And he soothe away the blood and pain with her gentle touch.

@Coffe, yes at the end she did started to shine for him, it is only Manik that can bring her back to her old self, Manik will be there for her to help her recover. Tomorrow's episode is going to be beautiful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsIFollowerfilter.coffeeLamheChurake

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Just copy pasting, because what more could I possibly say? I don't usually do this, put my thoughts out for the world to read, but this show has been doing things to me.

It was heart wrenching. The pain on his face when he looks at her bleeding ear. The helplessness, guilt and anguish; Parth's getting better with each passing day. Oh how he would take a thousand lashes, if it meant taking her scars away. The agony in his eyes as her silent screams pierced his soul, as they look into her empty ones that shone with hope forever ago.
Her want to go home, the yearning to seek a haven where the world wouldn't seem as dark. She spoke a thousand words without ever voicing them. Her mind plagued by the vile truth. The gradual response as she recognised his love trying to heal her, the subtle smile as she realized her home. Her desperate desire to be safe, with him, together in their own shielded world.
Both of them, and their voiceless tears veiled by the water.

Also, it must have killed him to ask her if she was harmed; the immense relief evident when she shakes her head. How he immediately hugs her, seeking solace in the fact that she's safe and sound. About her, you've said it all. Two lonely souls, finally finding home. Their love overwhelms me. If only everyone had that.

I don't know what happens offscreen or anything and the words I've read about him weren't exactly appreciative. But whatever sort of a person he is, I can't help admiring the sincerity that reflects in his work. Yeah, if only I had that too. Ermm

"Because she knows when nightfall descends and she loses her way in the pitch black of it all, stuck in a maze of smokes and mirrors that only mock her helplessness , Manik would somehow still manage to get her out. "

That complete paragraph is love. Why can't I write like that. Unhappy

Edited by Stardust09 - 05 May 2015 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsIFollowerLamheChurake

rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Beautifully penned..Clap
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice...
Agree with ur last line...today is Niti's day...basically last 5 mins Manan day...
They dont need dialogues..their eyes...hands..evrything so expressive,,,
I like the new director...he is so perfect small small details...

Edited by LIKEDMG - 05 May 2015 at 11:11am

Go to top