Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

5th May - Silken threads.

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It is kind of impossible for me to make a post on the ENTIRE episode. Because ... then I'd be on about it the entire night. So I am just going to leave the episode analysis to my very capable fellow forumwaasis.
But there's this TEENY TINY bit from today's episode that I just cannot help but mention.

After Manik was done pummeling Pandit and 'Feb4' and the Police arrived  ... and the Pandit-roopi pile of Cretin was taken away, Manik was able to finally turn his attention to Nandini. And his ... cautious , hesitant approach ... gingerly asking Nandini if Pandit had done anything to her. All that ... I understand. Given the situation. It was something expected. And Nandini all in Zombie mode. And Manik just wrapping her in his arms, and tiny her, just disappearing somewhere in his arms, hiding in their refuge. That too. Expected all that.

But what broke my heart into a million pieces and yet, in a way made me SO very happy was the way Nandini reciprocated by feebly reaching out and holding onto Manik.

Given what she has gone through, one would very well expect her to disintegrate, and just ... want to fade away. To go into an absolute pitch black fugue and hide from the world and the horrific reality of the events that just transpired. But, like I said the other day, its amazing how these two kids find their anchor in each other, even in their worst moments. Had Manik not been there's Nandini probably would have receded into a shell that would incarcerate her forever in a darkness so detached from reality and hope that the pocketful of sunshine that we know Nandini to be, would forever be lost. But despite everything, BECAUSE Manik was there, she managed to not lose her grasp on reality. Because she trusts him to make it all ok, eventually. Because she knows when nightfall descends and she loses her way in the pitch black of it all, stuck in a maze of smokes and mirrors that only mock her helplessness , Manik would somehow still manage to get her out. The TRUST issues that had Manik troubled for SO long ? If only Manik was in his right mind today, he would have seen that is HOW much Nandini trusted him. Trust him enough to hope to be able to come of this, holding onto his hand. As much as Nandini's resilience comes out of her inner strength as a person who has weathered many a storms at such tender age and still managed to hold it all together, it also comes from her immense trust in Manik and their ability to survive any ordeal, together, come hell or highwater.

Yesterday we were talking about how amazing it was to see them stripped bare of all the frills that come with a generic "relationship" tag ... as just the story of him and her (to quote Adhi). And today this tiny yet immensely sufficient display of confidence in your person, wrapped up that story beautifully. Because the story would only be complete once it concludes with what became of THEM as opposed to what happened to HIM or HER. And what better to tie HER to HIM than the silken thread of absolute and utter conviction that is as delicate in its binding as it is unrelenting and enduring in its  ability to hold the two of them together, forever.

EDIT: If yesterday was Parth's ... today's episode belonged to Niti. These two :')  <3

Richa Yamini  & Team ... take all my love.

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES, Ill update much later since I wrote some jumbled shit upπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
updated page 3 :) Edited by poopymaster - 8 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Im on a Res-ing spree today πŸ˜†

EDITED

Rafz β€οΈ
You making regular posts on the forum definitely means that the writers are doing something right. πŸ˜†

What makes Manik and Nandini so special is their trust in one another. They rely on the other when one of them is down and both of them equally try to take care of the other without their knowing. It was lovely to see nandini not completely withdrawing into a shell post her traumatic experience. She sought him out coz she knows that he will always be there for her and will soothe away her pain. 

Yes, she was initially a little weary of his touch like any woman would but she was quick enough to reciprocate and lean on to him when she recognised that it was him and not a mere stranger. She recognises the softness, the tenderness, the care in his touch as she is cocooned in his arms and gives into it, shivering and shaking with silent sobs as he holds her tightly, murmuring words of comfort in her ears.

i loved the shower scene for the way that transition in Nandini's stance was portrayed. she was numb, totally blank and when manik tried to ease her out of it, her initial response was to flinch. But as he slowly showed her that it was him just trying to make sure she is better by holding her, caressing her face, wiping away the traces of the vile man she encountered, she melted into his arms once again and sought for the much needed warmth and love.
Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
*Updated*

This content was originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

But what broke my heart into a million pieces and yet, in a way made me SO very happy was the way Nandini reciprocated by feebly reaching out and holding onto Manik.

Given what she has gone through, one would very well expect her to disintegrate, and just ... want to fade away. To go into an absolute pitch black fugue and hide from the world and the horrific reality of the events that just transpired. But, like I said the other day, its amazing how these two kids find their anchor in each other, even in their worst moments. Had Manik not been there's Nandini probably would have receded into a shell that would incarcerate her forever in a darkness so detached from reality and hope that the pocketful of sunshine that we know Nandini to be, would forever be lost. But despite everything, BECAUSE Manik was there, she managed to not lose her grasp on reality. Because she trusts him to make it all ok, eventually. Because she knows when nightfall descends and she loses her way in the pitch black of it all, stuck in a maze of smokes and mirrors that only mock her helplessness , Manik would somehow still manage to get her out. The TRUST issues that had Manik troubled for SO long ? If only Manik was in his right mind today, he would have seen that is HOW much Nandini trusted him. Trust him enough to hope to be able to come of this, holding onto his hand. As much as Nandini's resilience comes out of her inner strength as a person who has weathered many a storms at such tender age and still managed to hold it all together, it also comes from her immense trust in Manik and their ability to survive any ordeal, together, come hell or highwater.

Yesterday we were talking about how amazing it was to see them stripped bare of all the frills that come with a generic "relationship" tag ... as just the story of him and her (to quote Adhi). And today this tiny yet immensely sufficient display of confidence in your person, wrapped up that story beautifully. Because the story would only be complete once it concludes with what became of THEM as opposed to what happened to HIM or HER. And what better to tie HER to HIM than the silken thread of absolute and utter conviction that is as delicate in its binding as it is unrelenting and enduring in its  ability to hold the two of them together, forever.

EDIT: If yesterday was Parth's ... today's episode belonged to Niti. These two :')  <3

Richa Yamini  & Team ... take all my love.

Beautifully said, Rafi...once again this epi too was very raw in nature as the previous two have been...but while the previous two focused more on the rawness of Manik's despair as he frantically searches for her, this episode was all Nandu...and Niti totally hit it out of the ballpark...

How can anyone not come undone seeing the way this broken little thing STILL finds the courage and the will somewhere to RESPOND to him...that no matter how much the darkness threatens to drown in despair, the moment she has him, he anchors her...just like she's always anchored HIM in his darkest moments...the reciprocity of this moment, the coming full circle of it all...that was beautiful...we've always seen a Nandini anchoring Monster Manik, pulling him back from his darkest edges of despair, bitterness, hurt, heartbreak, everything. 

But watching these two innocent little things trying to comfort each other yesterday was just beautiful...Manik with all the tenderness with which he approached her...the pain in his eyes seeing her state, the hesitation in his approach as he asks her if the Pandit did anything to her...so hesitant to address his worst nightmare...that he didn't reach her in time to keep her safe...and then the way Nandu shakes her head and just says, "Manik mujhe ghar jaana hai...mujhe ghar le jaao"...Oh how heartbreakingly beautiful is that moment...Kudos to Niti, man...these kids can make your heart weep sometimes...and Manik...you can see again that desperation in his eyes to just do whatever she asks, comfort her any which way he can but still feeling so helpless seeing the brokenness in her eyes. 

This feeling was repeated in the shower scene too naa...despite the unfortunately jarring song choice...that moment of reaction from Manik when he sees the blood on her ear...the pain, the helplessness of not having been able to protect her in time...and ofcourse Nandu as always senses his pain and for all her own pain and trauma, yet AGAIN finds the will to reach out to HIM, to comfort HIM...that silent gesture of pulling the towel over both of them said everything...has ever a gesture been more innocently eloquent? That is what makes MaNan beautiful. 

PaNi make silence evocative and beautiful, man...
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post and beautiful scene... <3

not to mention the beautiful episode!
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi.. this is the 2nd post (first one was Monday's episode) that I am reading of yours and I have to say, u write so very eloquently and your analysis highlights the simple things that could easily go amiss, if attention is not being paid. 
For example, the very small but yet powerful gesture made by Nandini- by touching, yet not really holding onto Manik. That was so well executed and kudos to the CVs to bring that to the scene. It is so close to reality. Quite a typical reaction in a person, who is in shock. Yet, the reason, she still sort of tried to reciprocate Manik is because at some sub-conscious level, she knows it is HER MANIK and he can make things better. 

Her "TRUST" that you mentioned is also shown in the last scene after the shower, where she covers him with the towel. Her TRUST, CARE and LOVE for Manik- are all there, in spite of she being in her own shock. 

Not even for a second, did Niti and Parth make it feel like a fictional soap that I was watching (online ads were the ones that made me realise that). The whole time, it felt like I was watching someone, who has really been rescued from an ordeal of kidnap and possible molestation. CVs have executed the episode so well. Prior to watching the episode, I hoped for a HUG (bone-crushing one) from MaNan, after the rescue- but what was shown today, is more closer to reality. Manik did exactly the right thing- treating Nandu in a very delicate and guarded manner. 

These 2 will kill us all with their acting prowesses. πŸ‘

All I have been doing in the last few posts, is bow down to Niti and Parth for such fantabulous acting and accolading the whole of KY2 team!! 

Again, I have to say- this will be ONE OF THE BEST episodes of KY2 (didnt realise that these 'one of the bests' would go and on).

(I don't think I made any sense, I need to watch the episode again, without any ads and in 1 go).

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't know what to say.i still can't erase nandini's blank numb face.all i can say niti owned today's epi!

PaNi take a bow!when together they bring out emotions so beautifully it gets hard to believe they are acting.i haven't seen any other actor perfoming emotional scenes so well in a long time.

she never used to shy away,hold herself back from his touches,hugs.today she couldn't even hug him fully,whereas she feels its her right to hold him,hug him even when he is mad at her.but today she just couldn't.she loves his touches but today she flinched away!that's how much lost she was in that darkness that filthy creature put her in!

she lost a bit of her light today.but like she shines for him.he was there today to shine for her and take her out of the darkness.Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RAFIπŸ€— Im going to cry. The episode was just everything. Lemme watch it again and I'll be back. 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Truly said..
My heart goes for nandini and manik :(