Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kudos to Parth and Niti 05/05/2015 (Page 3)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Perfect post
PaNic totally rocked the epi tonight
For me shower scene ws best jahan both heartbroken
I got teary eyed esp the moment manik saw blood n the pain
he had- it ws heartwrenching..N the end in shot ws perfect..So proud of ky2 cvs for handling after effects of kidnap drama..this would more deepen bond in of manan

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 05 May 2015 at 10:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsajith37SperoUshumamathasridharLIKEDMG-Cherry-

Kapk Senior Member
Kapk
Kapk

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Well-written Clap I hope somehow your post may reach them. I am amazed by how both Parth and Niti have been giving brilliant performances in a row now. The last 5-6 episodes have been a treat to watch. They are both doing a beautiful justice to their characters. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsajith37mamathasridhar-Cherry-Nikki_Titli

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Today's was the best KY2 episode...that's it...brilliant acting...yeah...not much to write...at a loss of words...

There were two moments beautifully portrayed by Parth...the first was when Nandini said that Pandit hadn't done anything to her...the subtle expression on his face expressed a world of emotions...the second one was when he saw blood on Nandini's ear...man...it felt like someone had dug his heart out of his body...

God knows how many times I will watch this episode...

Edited by puba - 05 May 2015 at 9:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsmamathasridhar-Cherry-

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! One of their best performances till date. 

I don't think I will ever forget this episode - Parth and Niti have such great potential and they definitely demonstrated that today. 

I felt the pain and heaviness in my heart because of the way they enacted Manik and Nandini today. 

Great post!! They absolutely deserve all the praise today! 

Edited by -KP- - 05 May 2015 at 9:14pm

ajith37mamathasridhar-Cherry-

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

If one were to watch todays episode and was asked to come up with a one word definition for it, we know that you couldn't sum it up, because today's episode was beyond imagination. But If I were to sum it up in on word it would be; speechless. And as I write this I'm thinking to myself how one can bring together all the pieces these characters have portrayed. There isn't. There isn't a single way I could sit here and do this because today's episode was something beyond my control, it was an episode that drew on my heartstrings and played it like a soft melody.

Episode 199, this episode will go down in history in my eyes, not only because Nandini finally got away from pandit and pandit was finally put away but because of the characters of Nandini and Manik. Today's episode really spoke about why these two are so madly in love with each other, why these two are meant to be, and even in an episode where these two character didn't even speak, it seems as though the silence between them spoke volumes. The Silence that filtered in between the scenes spoke as though they were convincing each other that everything will be alright, the silence spoke as though they were holding onto one and other for dear life and the silence spoke everything that the two couldn't.

As we watch the episode we'll see all the beautiful scenes portrayed by Manik and Nandini, but I myself want to say Thank You to both Parth and Niti for giving me those beautiful Manik and Nandini scenes. These two actors always go far and beyond, they reach for their inner souls in scenes like this. The way Niti's eyes portrayed the look for fear and dread but at the same time was vacant from any and all emotions, this was so beautifully acted. You could see just how frightened Nandini was, how she flinched at every touch and how the environment overwhelmed her beyond understanding. Honestly great job by Niti Taylor for showcasing such a lost girl, a girl who felt tortured and disgusted at the touch she felt on her body by pandit. And not forgetting Parth himself, I was shocked and surprised that his expressions caught so much of my attention, even though Niti had stolen the show with nandini's vacant expressions, it was Parth expressions that really caught me off guard. The moment he stepped into pandit lair' and saw Nandini his face was filled with relief, to the moment he saw pandit and was filled with anger. Parth's facial expressions were marvellous, he acted out desperation and despair so well, he showed that ache and longing that he felt for Nandini, it was beautifully acted out.

And the most dynamic moment of the show, both Parth and Niti respectively as Manik and Nandini under the shower, that scene was heartbreaking. There was nothing anyone can say that can convince me that that scene was nothing but magical and beautiful and yet at the same time so bittersweet. Parth's expressions once again where he looked like he would break down any second and just hide and protect Nandini from the world, and Niti's eyes boring into our souls, where she portrayed fear and anger and the need to be protected.

As I bring this to a close, I would like to thank Parth and Niti for giving us the Manik and Nandini we saw today, the vulnerable side of their relationship, the side that we hardly see because they are always so playful and optimistic and yet today we saw two characters so broken, so in need for each other. Kudos to Parth and Niti, honestly beautiful. 

- Swancy

So well said, Swancy! I have hijacked your thread and hight-lighted your post, as I cannot express as wonderfully as U did, to recognise the talent behind such a heart-touching episode!!

No words can do justice to these 2 wonderful actors and the whole of KY2 team. Yes, episode 199, telecasted on the 5th May 2015 will be etched in most of our memories for many years to come!! As you rightly said, it was magical, beautiful and bitter sweet. I don't think there would be any one w/o a heavy heart after watching this beautifully done episode!! 

Hats off to Niti and Parth for their excellent acting skills, which didnt feel like acting at all Clap. It was like they were living their respective roles. This must be by 7/8th appreciation post for these young, talented actors and the KY2 team. And I sincerely hope the team is aware of all the appreciation coming their way!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsajith37mamathasridhar-Cherry-

leel Senior Member
leel
leel

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Parth & Niti for giving us MANAN and creating this journey so beautifully!

ajith37mamathasridhar-Cherry-

Go to top